All Comments on 'Cock-Sucker: Around the World Ch. 04'

by tristantrotsky

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Creaming In My Dry-Goods

This is a totally horny story, had me hard and creaming in my dry-goods before I got to page two….

dundeebi_guydundeebi_guyabout 9 years ago
Creamy goodness.

So, so hot. Had me craving what he was having. x

m2mm2mabout 9 years ago
I want Nkomo

Your command of language and apparent experience enhance the reader's experience. Your intimate descriptions of dress, body parts and personalities draw me into the story. Given my own tendencies I want to please Ivan and be with Nkomo. I want to hate Kurt but curiously want to serve him. I am curious about Honeysuckle, Lucy and Lola, What would it be like to be feminized? Tie it all in with the philosophical discussion with Kurt in the middle of the story and the story is complete. Nice job Tristan. Keep up the good work!

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

Normally a really Dom Top but Kurt bothered me and I felt a heart and some romance there with Nkomo even though i would love to spit roast him in the end it was 10X better

tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 1 year agoAuthor

Love, sex and attraction are seldom straightforward, they consist of a curious and complex mesh of emotional and genital responses. It's quite possible to adore a person's cock and love having sex with him, even if you dislike him as a person. The heart and the cock have their own wisdoms...

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

A masterful story with great depth. I love it, it is different and original.

Tom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertristantrotsky@tristantrotsky
Human being, with all the diversity and contradictions that it entails. Love living, Beat Poetry, Dada, BeBop, loud music, sensuality, books, movies, jazz, SF, Jack Kerouac, surrealism, Beatniks, other planets, Allen Ginsberg, intergalactic communications, William Burroughs.....