All Comments on 'Cock-Sucker: Fuckleberry Flynn'

by tristantrotsky

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Reading each Tristan Trotsky story is like he's down there giving you a long slow richly-satisfying blow-job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Intresting story, wish it gave more details on how they felt for each other. i did lik how brief it was and uncompicated

tristantrotskytristantrotskyabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments

Thank you for your very-encouraging comments, they are much appreciated, be assured that I am giving you a long richly-satisfying blow-job of gratitude….

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
If Mark had only known back then ....

I was hesitant about reading any of this "cock sucking" library, but I'm glad I read this one first. If only I had this as my middle school reader so many decades ago, I'd have started reading at an early age; and learned about life earlier. Why did I wait till I retired to learn the Bi-ways? Gotta see now how you play with more classics. Thank you.

TeenTopTeenTopover 4 years ago
Jim becomes a sex-slave

I can imagine that Jim, the black slave, feels free to join the sucking after he has fled. "Huck" would be eager to ride the black pole with his white teen arse.

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Love it!

Love it! very clever and arousing story!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
A mighty fine description

A perfect way for the Twain to continue meeting! The detailed description of his tongue running slowly up 'Fuckleberry's shaft' was truly delicious. I'm on to your next story asap!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertristantrotsky@tristantrotsky
Human being, with all the diversity and contradictions that it entails. Love living, Beat Poetry, Dada, BeBop, loud music, sensuality, books, movies, jazz, SF, Jack Kerouac, surrealism, Beatniks, other planets, Allen Ginsberg, intergalactic communications, William Burroughs.....