All Comments on 'Cock-Sucker: Sex Addiction'

by tristantrotsky

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I sure can relate to being addicted to sucking cock. I love the feeling of s hard cock in my mouth and really love it when a guys fills my mouth witn cum. Yum yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cock addicted too

I too am a cock addict. I would do nothing else but suck one cock after another all day if I could. Size doesn't matter, but I admit that I prefer deep-throating, so if the cock I'm sucking is long enough for that all the better. Yet I have enjoyed slurping the cum from any and all cocks. I am a cock and cum addict, and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hey

Anybody want a jerk off friend just text me 2179291578

gayswallowergayswallowerover 7 years ago
Love it

I love being a cock-sucker sex addict.

YaoiboiYaoiboiover 7 years ago
Omg

That story was perfect, he's a good little cock slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love cock

I been a cock slut since a preteen, Im 56 now,. In my teens I would suck any ones cock,. After an older neighbor had me suck him,. Love cum,.

herfun101@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love sucking cock

I love sucking cock, often fantasizing about satisfying a large group of men, one after another.

GivittomeGivittomeover 7 years ago
I want to sucl YOUR cock

Anybody that lives in or around the bay area call me 7076358452 i really wamt to suck some cock for the first time. Ill definetly swallow . if your also looking for some tight ass to wreck. Ill shove that cock down my mouth as far as itll go #givittome . im 19 amd im 6'2. i love being dominated and will do anything for you .

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
NICE

HOPE YOU HAVE MORE COMING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CUMuppance

Yes, it's an acquired taste, but -- once acquired -- it is VERY addictive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Old cocksucker

I am in my seventies, I started sucking cock when I was a very young boy. I have several regulars I suck, I love the taste of come.

isadoreisadoreabout 7 years ago
am an addict

hi my name is isadore and i suck cock, i love the taste of cum and think about cock all the time. I think about the next cock while sucking on a different one. i love cock. not the person behind that cock just the long thick pole that is a cock! i need cock all the time

I AM A COCKSUCKER!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Very hot

I love your cock-sucker stories. Reading your stories make me wish I was the main character giving those men pleasure by sucking their cocks. I'm not into sex with men other than sucking cock and swallowing cum. I hop you never quit writing cocksucker stories.

69stroker6969stroker69over 4 years ago

I am addicted to sucking cock. As you say, the more you get the more you want. I constantly crave a nice hard cum filled cock to suck. Thanks for the story. Now I am horny and hungry and can't wait for that next cock in my mouth and down my throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Male4boyz

Yes....I love sucking ROCK HARD BEAUTIFUL COCKS & SWALLOWING MASSIVE LOADS OF CUM!!! :-P I love pleasing cute smooth Twinks that let me suck their ROCK HARD COCKS!!! I get true pleasure from pleasing cute Boy Boy Twinks :-) And I find it exhilarating when a cute boy nuts one off deep into my mouth out in public!!! I'm addicted to sucking ROCK HARD BEAUTIFUL COCKS & SWALLOWING MASSIVE LOADS OF CUM!!! :-O ~ ~ ~<-------BALLZ DEEP!!!! :-P Love David

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In answer to your question, yes it is possible to become a blow job junkie. I sucked my first cock at fifteen, and have been addicted to it ever since. I am retired now, and spend much of my time seeking cocks to suck. Thanks for your story.

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Oh yea like the comments before say, You will becum cock sucking junkie.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesover 1 year ago

I can certainly empathize with the narrator. I too became addicted to sucking cock and swallowing jizz a long time ago. If men around me in public places could read my dirty mind they would all be be lining up as I got down on my knees in an alley or a restroom to slurp and suck their cocks and swallow their man cream. Another five star story Tristan!

tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so very much for all your delightful responses to my story. Each and every one is so appreciated, I am grateful.

lorishub791lorishub791about 1 year ago

not sure about being addicted, but i know once you suck a few cocks you will want more.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Great story. Yes I do agree you can become addicted to sucking cock. I joined the Navy at 17 and wound up in San Diego California. My first weekend I was super horny and was still a total virgin. I went to an adult bookstore and found out about gloryholes. For the first couple of months all I was doing was getting sucked off. Almost from the beginning I wondered what it would be like to suck a cock. As a kid my best friend and I had lots of sleepovers. We jacked off together and I always watched him so I’m sure I would have jerked him off had the opportunity presented itself. So after two months getting sucked off I got a couple of joints and smoked one before going to the bookstore. A guy in the other booth invited me to let him suck my cock. I pushed my 7 inches thru the hole. He started to blow me then all of a sudden he stopped and took off. Here I was with my hard cock thru the hole and the other booth’s door was open. I sat back down and was dumbfounded at what happened. Then someone entered the booth next to mine. I peeked thru and he was stroking his cock. Looked about 5-6 inches. Then he turned and pushed his hard cock thru the hole. I was surprised but was super horny so I took his cock in my hand and stroked it. Then I said to myself may as well try sucking it. So I did. He was dripping wet with pre cum and it tasted great. I managed to get about 4 inches in my mouth. I was bobbing on his nice cock for about 4 or 5 minutes when without warning he starts to cum in my mouth. It was my first load and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to swallow or not. When he was done and pulled out of my mouth I spit his cum in the trash can in the booth. That day I sucked three cocks. It’s been 51 years sense that day and last November I sucked a black transgendered woman several time in a few days. So yes sucking cock is addictive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have always thought that male on male cock sucking is a wonderful thing and it is so exciting.. I know there are guys who won't try out and they are missing the best sex in their life's.. If you are thinking about trying some cock then do it and don't delay.... Your partner is only a phone call away... Surprise him by offering him your cock and watch him get all flistered when he tries to get his clothes off,, You will be surprised how quick he puts it into his mouth and by his third deep suck you will want to get addicted.. Sucking cock will be the best sex you have ever had,, I love it and so will you XxX

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

I am absolutely addicted to loving men's dicks with my mouth Tris.

I want yours to please also.

Tom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertristantrotsky@tristantrotsky
Human being, with all the diversity and contradictions that it entails. Love living, Beat Poetry, Dada, BeBop, loud music, sensuality, books, movies, jazz, SF, Jack Kerouac, surrealism, Beatniks, other planets, Allen Ginsberg, intergalactic communications, William Burroughs.....