All Comments on 'Cock-Sucker Tales: 'Hellfire Club''

by tristantrotsky

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Third and FINAL parat?

Oh no! You must continue .

There are too many tales yet to be told. What, for example, will the Dandy Highwayman find within the Walls of the aptly named.St. Phallus?

The series MUST continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One point...

Sherlock Holmes injected his cocaine, rather than snorting it. The Sign of Four:

"Sherlock Holmes took his bottle from the corner of the mantel-piece and his hypodermic syringe from its neat morocco case. With his long, white, nervous fingers he adjusted the delicate needle, and rolled back his left shirt-cuff. For some little time his eyes rested thoughtfully upon the sinewy forearm and wrist all dotted and scarred with innumerable puncture-marks. Finally he thrust the sharp point home, pressed down the tiny piston, and sank back into the velvet-lined arm-chair with a long sigh of satisfaction." ... "He raised his eyes languidly from the old black-letter volume which he had opened. "It is cocaine," he said,—"a seven-per-cent. solution. Would you care to try it?"

Great promise to your writing. Watch out for sentence structure - look how Doyle and other Victorian writers do it. You would never find this as a complete sentence: "From which we had distracted him."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

for gods sake please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

What a great story. I love this! More Please... More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Magnificent

Bravo! Bravo! Unbelievably well written piece. I truly wish there were more such as this! Open sexuality and prose.

tristantrotskytristantrotskyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Many thanks for all those kind comments.

Many thanks for all those kind comments. They are all very much appreciated. And... to specifics, I never actually state that this is 'Sherlock Holmes', I'm only too aware of litigation to do that! More stories will follow, stay tuned to this station. Love

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellently written and a rare treat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertristantrotsky@tristantrotsky
Human being, with all the diversity and contradictions that it entails. Love living, Beat Poetry, Dada, BeBop, loud music, sensuality, books, movies, jazz, SF, Jack Kerouac, surrealism, Beatniks, other planets, Allen Ginsberg, intergalactic communications, William Burroughs.....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES