All Comments on 'Cock Sucking Club Ch. 03'

by bigaxe72

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Glossy_CDGlossy_CDover 6 years ago
Excellent.

Please write more of this story. It's driven me wild. Loving the thoughts of all that cock in the hot tub and the virgin ass being deflowered. More please.

JJ122964JJ122964over 6 years ago
Loved it

This was a great story. I have always dreamed of having a shower like that..the two heads would be amazing. I was also wondering when one of the group would try take Mike in the ass, glad it was Tony. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was only a mater of time before thing progressed to this. It's probably going to become a regular thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Maybe soon

Good story, maybe next time wife will come home early and join them!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Good story

I'm not big on anal sex, but I knew it was headed that way. I'm a cocksucker but don't do anal. It's fine if you like it but I will stick to sucking cock and taking the cum in my mouth where I can taste it.

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago
sounds like a set up for more enjoyment

i bet the guys club will enjoy this more. Mike might even get to fuck a guys ass this next time. pretty soon Mike will be shaved smooth and they will invite a BBC to the party. what a great story to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Looks like Mike is now Tony's bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disagree that Mike’s the bitch

Mike seems to have the power in this situation now. He knows Tony is rarely getting sex, he knows Tony loves his oral skills and now his talented ass, he even said this is the best sex he’s ever had. And Tony is breaking his own rule and touching, caressing and even stroking Mike. Mike has the upper hand now and can determine when, how often, and under what conditions he gives it to Tony. Mike should demand equal treatment from Tony, including no more demanding speak, or ordering him around, and get Tony to suck his cock and swallow. I think Tony would really like it too. Time to turn the tables a bit. Also, it was odd that 6 months passed. Seems like a very long time once they were used to the club action. And Greg seemed way too eager to have more of Mike than to wait 6 months and then pass up on tonight’s activities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would like to be the CockSucker of a Cock Sucking club mmmmm

Let's start a Cock Sucking .... I wanna be the CockSucker only...

northern California...ptc94509@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hot , i love taking it deep, i love cum in my bowels. i,m open for more i,m into phone dsex, i love gettinng fucked and sucking cock, call me i am a fag. 313-720-4287. fuck me outside detroit.

Dratini2011Dratini2011almost 2 years ago

Would live to read more of this story please?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good! but; I liked the previous chapters better. I'm more into oral.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Shaved balls are such a turn on ( I don't like having hair in my mouth )! Plus, knowing a guy wants more than my mouth is so hot! Just the thought of this becoming a regular thing makes my dick hard! I really miss having a man treat me like a girl sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I luv sucking multiple cocks ! I am a Virgin and would like to change that in 2023 !

Yours in TN take me guys !

bbbrrryyy92bbbrrryyy92about 1 year ago

I bet you kept taking his dick up your ass from that day forward. And you loved it too. I imagine when the guy with the monster cock came to get sucked again, you gladly had him fuck your tight little hole, as well. The thought of him tearing your ass up with his horse cock makes me wanna cum on my own face!! I wish I were you!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I consider you are still a virgin if you do not take a ráw cock.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

On my! Chapters 1 & 2 were great. Chapter 3 was awesome. I'm so horny. Please write a ch 4. This series is so good & stimulating.

Thanks for the good stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I swore at first I would only do JO. Then I swore I would only allow guys to suck my cock. Then I swore all I would do is suck cock. I truly never imagined getting to the point where what I love most is taking a big cock up my asshole. Life is crazy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous