All Comments on 'Cock Sucking Club'

by bigaxe72

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
510mike510mikeabout 8 years ago

I want a Tony too! Great story!

ColetteJulieColetteJulieabout 8 years ago
Hi BigAxe

I told you, your story is very unique and it's good. I hope your readers will agree with me. I also told you, it was painless editing for you. I'd work with you again anytime.

Much love ColetteJulie

Wrench05Wrench05about 8 years ago

Man I would love to be Mike! Great story!!

69stroker6969stroker69about 8 years ago
The Club

I'd give almost anything to be a cocksucker for a club of men. I love cock and cum. I love the feel of a cock growing in my mouth as I lick and suck. I crave being rewarded with a mouth full of cum. It's never enough.

WeitzeWeitzeabout 8 years ago
More?

Looking forward to a club meeting, where Mike meets the rest of the gang and all play together.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
NICE

Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

I would love it, to suck several cocks and swallow their cum in just a short period of time would be heavenly!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Love it

I love watching guys get each other off, it's a real turn on. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved The Story

I would like to be seduced into sucking a guys dick as well. Loved the description of the manly smell. I would love to be told to get on my knees, put my face in his underweared crotch and inhale his manliness and feeling the heat of his member as it grew and then have it spring out and hit me in the face while he talked dirty to me and told me to service his balls and suck his load out of him. I know I want it.. The whole thought gives me a raging hard-on. One day...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yummy yummy

Nothing to feel guilty about sucking,its so good pleasing a guy and getting a just reward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jealous

I need to meet Tony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

nice story. I would love to suck a nice hard cock and reap its salty reward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more:

I hope you keep the story going

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmm

I will join this club right now.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 7 years ago
Please do write another chapter

I enjoyed reading your story. I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers. I hope in chapter 2 Tony tops Mike infront of the other members of the club!

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

mikie_6mikie_6over 7 years ago

Man do I need a friend like Tony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Club Joiner?

I wonder if Mike joined the club after sucking Tony off. If so, then Mike could get Stan to suck his cock, and Stan and Mike could perform a 69 for the pleasure of the club. This could create more HOT action. After several club meeting, I would have my own iphone/smart phone. My own insurance policy. Then the RULES would change. EVERYBODY starts sucking cock and swallowing cum. Then all would know the feelings. GUILT PLEASURE ADD some more action to the Club. REAP JUST WHAT YOU SOW. Then learn to SWALLOW the seeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really hot!

Very much enjoyed. This one is absolutely screaming for more parts, please don't end it here.

snowday43snowday43over 7 years ago
Great Story

I've read (and re-read) your story many times now and want to offer my sincere compliments on what I think is one of the hottest gay stories out there. You've captured the inner conflict an otherwise straight guy expierences as he gradually overcomes his nerves to suck cock to completion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1st time m2m oral only

Wow your story made my dick double-double hard. in the beginning you wrote something that I can relate to ..about Stan's 4 inch cock being smaller than the other men well my cock is 4 to 41/2 inches maybe 5 inches when totally hard during masterbating or .------- . but the idea of a cock suck club sounds great and I wish I was in that type of club ..one thing I do not know if I could ever suck off another man

willing to touch and maybe only maybe taste the tip of the cock.

my dick needs badly to be serviced and what better than a cock suck club or a hack off buddy.

goldboy16goldboy16over 7 years ago
Good story, but...

...I've read a lot of stories on Literotica about men sucking men, and Mike just seemed to give in too easily when it came to actually putting his mouth on Tony and going for it. This story is well written but there are errors that the editing/proofreading didn't catch, which is always distracting when reading Literotica. Usually the ideas and descriptions are great but the spelling and grammar really need help. Anyway, the guys being seduced, urged or forced into sucking all seem to give in too easily, and when they start on their first cock they seem to know just what to do. Sure, some of it just comes naturally, but I think it's an exaggeration to write that they do it all so well that the guy getting sucked says something like "that was so great" or "the best I've ever had" or "you're really good at this". I was seduced to suck a guy when I was a teenager and believe me, the first time wasn't so skillful or so great. The truth is, for most guys, we learn and improve as we go. Still, for me, it's the best kind of sex there is and I enjoy reading about it, although I'd rather be sucking a masculine hot guy than reading about it.

gayswallowergayswallowerover 7 years ago
love it

I remember my first time, just sucked a guy like this story. Felt right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was 48 when I sucked a cock for the first time. I could not believe how it felt do natural to have a cock in my mouth. When he came in my mouth, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I knew that I was a cock sucker. I have not wanted to be with a woman since then and have been sucking cocks for 22 years now. Needless to say, I am gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yes, it's nice to have a sexy guy's cock sliding in and out of your mouth, and you realizing it is your sucking that's making the guy moan, your sucking that's giving him pleasure, your sucking that's going to bring him to the point of coming in your mouth. But there's also "turn about is fair play." Why not offer to suck the other guy, to give him the same pleasure he's giving you?

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
Well WELL done

I was almost turned off by the almost overly-macho host. Nice play to approach his like-minded friend in private rather than possibly humiliate him in front of strangers.

And then ... AND THEN ... I read part 2.

You're the man. Part 2 proves a few studs can respect each other and allow all to still be studs. bravo.

eurowritereurowriterabout 7 years ago
Interesting twist to a familiar theme

I like the "accidental sext" setup. I suspect there are many, many men who would enjoy cock sucking if the opportunity arose. In the final scene, I had hopes Tony's wife would be involved, even if just as a voyeur. She admits it's a big turn on for her to see two guys get it on, and then she strips naked to get comfortable to watch the show. Maybe she even joins in, admitting that she loves to suck cock, too.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Great story

That was a great story I would love to have a friend like Tony to have me suck his cock. I wouldn't have the nerve to make the first move, but I would love to have an alpha male have me suck his cock any time he wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Very Hot and very Convincing. I wish I could find a Tony to pilot me into the world of beautiful cocks cumming in my mouth. And what about sodomy? I, too, have a nice backside (I think)!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Awesome

I would love to be a cocksucker in this club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
just the right about

just what i wish i could do right now. run my tongue up a thick hard cock and blow it till it explodes. but havent had any chance of trying to suck cock, because i wish i was a cock sucker already instead of a closet one.

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorover 4 years ago
A good start!

I remember the first blow job I gave, I loved it and knew I'd never be able to stop; and I haven't. I never kept count but it's at least 100, some more than once, a few for a few years, one for nine years and my last bff for 18 years.

I'd definitely enjoy being in a cock sucking club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what happened after that day at your house?? I can only surmise that he also became like STAN and became a regular cocksucker

I WOULD'VE wanted to become that person

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago
this was erotic

so good, and imaginative. makes me wonder how often this does happen.

parker3522parker3522over 2 years ago

This is my story too.

I was a cocksucker on demand via text for Russell.

He would text me and say: "How's it going?"

I would make an excuse with my wife of going to Home Depot.

10 minutes later I was at Russell's on my knees with his cock in my mouth.

I'd suck him, he would fuck my mouth.

He never lasted to long and came quickly.

When he came, he was done. He was married but not even bi.

He never touched me other than to twist my nipples or push my head down deeper onto his cock.

I must have been Russell's cocksucker on demand for at least 30 times over a couple of years.

He did compliment me, telling me I sucked cock better than his wife did.

I too write stories here in Literotica. check them out if you like. Leave a comment, please.

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i love being used as a cocksucker. i want to suck tony;s cock. i want to join this club. 313-720-4287. call me to suckmwm, 61i fuck too. thanks,Bob

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 2 years ago

Great story I love sucking cock too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i like that hot i love sucking cock, i wish i had tony in my mouth. pleasesignhere33@gmail,com text me if your in detroit and need a cocksucker 313=720-4287 for phone sexi love cum. bnring your friends i have two holes.

Sounding22Sounding22almost 2 years ago

Such a hot story. And learning his love for cock too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Delicious!

Yup, another cocksucker here wanting to join the club. I love to suck and be sucked.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Incredibly HOT story! Tony pegged Mike to be a cock sucker and I'm guessing made plans to make that happen! I'd be scared and confused, once that seed was placed in my head! I'm attracted to dominant, confident guys like Tony. I'd refuse to do it, but inwardly, I would know I would, if he kept persuading me.

The guilt feeling is SO true! Over time, you're right. Cock sucking becomes natural, which somewhat scares me. At times in my past, sucking cock became natural for me too. Now, I still get confused. I miss doing it, but I don't really want to do it! ? Being discreet is a big part, for me. I would like to find a man that wants to get sucked off regularly. A FWB situation. As long as he's clean and discreet, I'd promise to be a good girl for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish guys could actually peg us that way by seeing us glance at their crotch in a change room. I have always liked looking at dicks and balls when in the change rooms, but never once has anybody ever even struck up a conversation or said hello or tried to see if there was interest there. I know if a an assertive guy was to lead me to my knees I most likely would suck his cock with gusto after only fantasizing for 40 years about what it would be like. So...maybe someone out there can call me out in an assertive way if they see me ogling their appendage, it just might lead to relief for him and a fantasy fulfilled for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is surprisingly easy to start a cock sucking club. I put an ad on Craigslist, asking for men who wanted to form a men's group, without mentioning sex at all. I'm from a pretty small town, but still ended up with 34 responses. We all exchanged contact info, when we were available, and what we like. I was surprised and pleased to find out how many were old friends plus one of my cousins and one of my nephews. Now when one or more of us want to suck or be sucked, fuck or be fucked, it's just a phone call away. I usually suck off 3-4 guys each week, and get fucked a couple times, perfect for my desires.

CcatoneCcatoneabout 1 year ago

This may sound like I am making this up, but I proved it to my self so many times and I feel it is worth telling others about it. Men and Women both look for several characteristics of others. We tend make friends and social groups. Men or women look at each other in many different ways, how you dress, your personality, disposition ( happy, sad, sexy, popular, fun, creative, romantic, confident, smart and so much more. If you are dominant, passionate, submissive and more. Sexual is a major part our being. Ever seen a guy or woman that guy's or gals fawning over. Well I never knew or ever thought about that attraction at 18. A virgin and I was autistic in a few ways . When I joined the military there was a major change in my physical and my masculinity. I was 5'5", 121lb and especially my self esteem. After 19 months I grew to 6'1" 165lb, I was a E 4. I was very confident. I noticed that other guys respected me and always wanting me go to town with me. This one we were in this bar drinking. Charly and the others were have problems trying to get any girl to dance with them,they urged me to ask for a dance. I went over and asked (do any of you girls interested in dancing. Two of the five said yes with a big smiles at me and back at their friends, but this girl named Katie was the fastest one grabbed my hand. I was very surprised and as we dance she said that I was hers for tonight that I could dance with the others, but she and I should be friends or more. I was somewhat surprised by her possessiveness, I just didn't like the ownership feelings. Well we fucked, but didn't climax. My assignment orders were given to me on monday and had 45 days to report. I went home 40 days, my aunts and everyone else were so surprised how much I had grown. Within a few days nearly everyone in the small town heard that I had grown so much and there were lots girls looking for a guy to marry, remember this is in the 1960s. I was embarrassed by the attention. Well gave in to a few girls. I was sorta confused and concerned about being committed to a marriage. I decided to go to my assignment early. I thought about it most of the time I was at the post. I went out a few times but by myself and watched others that I didn't know or associate with. One night a older soldier sat next to me, we talked and he said he had been married for quite a while and his wife had passed away and he decided after many different women. He said that nearly every woman his age did not like to give a bjs nor fuck as often as he did and they wanted to possess him. He said that he had a buddy who enjoyed sucking his dick and he did not have do anything for him nor did he have talk about it just call and come over and get sucked. He said that I should try that sometime. Fast forward 20 years and being sucked every few months, at first I had ill feelings about it. I paid attention how I was approached by different guys, and noticed that a few of my friends were doing the same thing around me like signal to let me know that they were interested, he occasionally touches your arm slaps your back, talks about sex and more. I am sure you guys know what I am talking about. Well a neighbor became my cocksucker after several years of fishing together and after a few years we were able to talk openly with each other, he had a few other guys who was sucking and a group sucking took place it seemed that I was the one everyone wanted to suck. This one guy was the first to suck me and we got together by ourselves after that night. He said that he was able to spot a guy who would let him suck his cock, he said the first thing he would do was is start picturing that he was sucking a cock, then would look at the guy for few seconds and think of him sucking him and not look at him directly. Needless to say he said it worked many times than it didn't. He said it takes practice. And yes I have tried it and it takes time understand the guy a little bit. One guy surprised me and saying, (I was wondering when you were going to ask if you could set down with me.) later I was sucking his throat fucker over a fews he was in town.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It turned me on. I never have but always wanted to do this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We had a group of guys and one guy that gave us all head.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a good story. It made me horny. It is well written and you kept my attention through the entire story.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous