Cock Whisperer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers

"Remember rule number two," she warned.

"Please, faster!" I groaned. "I'm close."

She dropped down on me and stopped moving. "Ooh baby, not yet, it's too soon, and you haven't asked for permission." I felt her lean back slightly. For a moment I didn't hear anything, but then my ears picked up a soft repetitive sound. It took me a moment, but then I realized that she must be rubbing herself. This was confirmed when I heard her whimper. Soon her whimpers turned louder. "Oh god," she cried out as I could tell she was nearing another orgasm. Suddenly her pussy was rhythmically squeezing my cock and I felt a flood of her hot juices as they coated my shaft and dripped down my ass. I cried out as my own orgasm quickly approached. Somehow, though, she recovered enough to quickly yank my cock out of her, and I was left throbbing with no relief.

"Fuck! Please, just a little longer!" I cursed.

"Oh, now don't be in such a hurry, baby. I told you I would take care of you, didn't I?" she asked.

"Yes, but..."

"Shhh, trust me," she whispered as she leaned down near my ear.

I felt her rise up and then climb off the table. After some noises I didn't recognize, I felt a cool liquid drip onto my shaft. A moment later her hand was once again wrapped around me. She began to slide her hand up and down, now slippery with the lubricant she had applied. She stroked me firmly, pushing me quickly towards my orgasm. But as I got closer, she relaxed her grip. My excitement rose higher, but more slowly. Still, I felt my orgasm nearing and my cock strained.

"You were touching you cock last night, weren't you?" she asked while she continued to slowly stroke me.

"Shit!" I thought. My panic over her question pulled my orgasm back from the edge. "I... yes, I'm sorry..." I squeaked out.

"Mmhmm, just as I thought. You couldn't last one day without breaking one of my rules. Just how can I trust you, hmm?" She began to stroke me faster.

"Please, I won't do it again!" I whined. I felt her apply more lube to my cock, then use long firm strokes. Despite my panic I quickly approached orgasm again.

"And now you want me to let you cum? You haven't even asked me properly, now have you?"

I struggled to reply. "I'm sorry. Please, I need to cum!" I croaked.

"You NEED to cum? Oh, I don't think you actually need to. Maybe I should stop," she said. I was straining at the edge of orgasm, pre-cum seeping out. She stroked even faster, but then suddenly her hand was gone.

"Shit!" I cried out. "Please..." I tried to find the right words. "Please, may I cum?"

She rubbed the tip of her finger along the underside of my throbbing cock. "Hmm, that's a little better. But I think we should introduce rule number three. I think that whenever we are alone together you will call me Mistress. What do you say?"

Warning bells should have been ringing in my head, but instead all I could think about was my orgasm. Besides, I could play this game. "Yes, ok. Yes Mistress," I said. She again wrapped her fingers around me and slowly stroked. I was on the edge in seconds.

"Oh goddd. Please Mistress, may I cum?" I begged.

She slowed again. I was right on the edge, my heart raced, my muscles strained. She somehow kept me there, unable to cum. I don't know how she was able to hold me on the edge so skillfully. "What will you do for me?"

"Anything! Just tell me what you want, Mistress" I gasped. She was barely moving her hand, less than a millimeter movement up and down with the lightest of touches. Still, it was enough to hold me one firm stroke away from shooting my load.

"Anything?" she asked.

"Please Mistress, anything! Please let me cum!"

"Poor baby. Ok, I'll let you cum, but I won't forget your promise," she responded. But she didn't change her pace of stroking my shaft. After another agonizing minute of slow torture I felt my cock as it dribbled out a small stream of liquid, something between pre-cum and cum. I cried out again, on the brink of orgasm but not actually getting the pleasure of cumming.

Suddenly she tightened her grip and stroked faster. That was all it took, and I went over the edge. Blast after blast of cum jetted from my cock as I strained against the straps. More cum spurted from my cock as I came harder than I had ever before. The spasms continued, more cum leaking from me as Aydia squeezed my shaft. It was several minutes before my heart finally slowed back to something closer to normal. "Thank you Aydia, that was amazing!"

"Did you enjoy that? Do you want to do this again in the future?"

"Oh god yes! It was absolutely incredible," I gushed.

"And what would you do in order to have this again? You just promised me you'd do anything. Is that still true?"

"I, umm, I don't know..." The warning bells were back, but the thought of hot sex with Aydia was a strong influence. "What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"I want you to trust me, and we will do it again, hopefully. But unfortunately you just broke one of my rules by not addressing me as your mistress. And you broke a rule last night by touching yourself without my permission. What do you think we should do about that?" she asked.

"I, umm, I don't know Mistress. It won't happen again, I promise." Even I knew this sounded like an empty promise just to stay in her good graces. I was hoping she would leave it at that, though.

"Well, I think I have the solution! I want you to wear a chastity device for me," she blurted out.

It took a moment for the words to sink in. "What? I, umm, I don't know," I stammered.

"You do this for me and I promise that your cock will get more attention than you could ever imagine. But it's the only way that this will happen. If you don't wear it, well, I don't think I can continue going out with you," she added.

"I don't know, I've never worn one. I don't know how they work or anything," I replied.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I'll take care of everything," she said as she slowly stroked my chest with her fingers.

"Still, that's sort of extreme, isn't it?" I asked.

"Well, let me see if I can convince you," she said. I was still blindfolded, but I felt her body as she draped herself over me. Then there was the unmistakable feeling of a wet slippery pussy pressing down onto my semi-hard cock. She began to slide herself up and down, and soon I was fully hard once again.

"Does that feel good, baby? My hot pussy rubbing all over your hard cock? I bet you love it, don't you? I can feel how hard you are getting already, even after cumming so hard just a few minutes ago. And it feels so good to me too, your silky skin sliding up and down my clit. Mmmm, I bet I could make myself cum like this," she moaned as she slowly continued her dance on my shaft.

"Yesss," I hissed. Please Mistress, put it in. Fuck me."

"Is that what you want? You want to feel my hot cunt wrapped around your fat cock? Do you to feel me while I ride you, feel my pussy squeeze you as I orgasm?"

"Yes! Please!" I pleaded.

"Then say it. Say yes to my request. Wear the chastity device for me."

I squirmed as much as the straps allowed.

"Do you ever want to feel your cock inside me again? Then say yes," she prompted as she continued to grind against my shaft.

"Ok! Ok, yes, I'll wear it!" I nearly shouted. "I'll do it."

"That's wonderful!" She said excitedly. I felt as she took my cock in her hand and guided it to her opening. Suddenly she dropped down onto it, and I cried out at the sudden pleasure. But she just held me there, buried inside her. A moment later I felt as she squeezed my rod with her muscles.

"There you go baby. You like that, buried deep inside me? You like me squeezing you? This is what you asked for, right? In return I get to lock up your cock, just like you agreed," she said.

I groaned, hoping she would ride me. But I held my tongue, waiting for her to make the next move. She just sat still and rhythmically squeezed my shaft. I was getting closer and closer just from this teasing.

I groaned as she rose up and my cock slid out of her as she hopped up off of me. A moment later she was back, and pulled off my blindfold. The light blinded me temporarily, but when I could focus I saw Aydia standing above me wearing a big grin and a short white robe tied loosely at the waist. I realized I was once again deprived of seeing her naked body, and briefly wondered if this was planned. Still, the view of her cleavage was enough to keep my attention.

"But you said you would..." I stuttered.

"I said I'd ride you. I didn't say that I'd let you cum again, baby. You need to pay more attention," she chided.

I was about to argue with her, but then I saw movement across the room.

"What the fuck!" I cried out. Another woman was moving towards us. She was older, maybe in her early sixties, with short graying hair, barely five foot tall, and carrying a few extra pounds. She was still fairly attractive, however, and was probably a knockout when she was younger. Her expression, however, was all business, which I found odd considering she was standing in front of my naked body and hard member while I was still tied to the table. She didn't seem to find this unusual, though. In her hand was a black briefcase.

"What's going on here?" I shouted. "Who is she? Come on, untie me now!"

KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers