All Comments on 'Cock Worshiping'

by alexhj1962

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Really hot and well-written. You made me want to suck that cock too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot !

Great play by play. Would love to get sucked like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot hot hot

I wish it was me in either role!

timpottimpotover 7 years ago
LOVE your story

I read your story two days ago and I can't get it out of my mind - I love it and would be a happy man if a partner (givng or receiving) would walk into my life.

I read your story, went away to do something else THEN COULDN'T FIND IT AGAIN. Thought and thought and finally I must have put the right words into Google and HEY PRESTO there you were! I hope Craigslist smiles on me too!

Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done

Nicely written and sounds like it was written by a true cock worshipper. I'm a cocksucker who always gives a guy exactly what he wants. If he just wants a quick blow job, OK; but, I prefer taking my time and pleasing every inch of his cock and balls. You can always tell when he is getting too excited to hold off, that is when I move in, wrap my lips around his lovely cock and enjoy my meal. He is spent, honored that I worshipped his family jewels and I got what I wanted, another load of hot, juicy cum.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 7 years ago
Great description!

It is one thing to suck a cock but quite another to worship it! Well done! Having been on both ends of this scenario I can appreciate your enthusiasm. I like it best when my "friend" tells me what he wants and needs. When he takes control of my mouth, my lips, my tongue! The better he is at making me his cock sucker the more I focus on showing him just how much I love worshipping his cock! I become his cock slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love to worship a nice cock but then, all clocks are nice. I love it when a man fills my mouth with his cum. Uumyum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hungry for it

A year or so after my wife of many years passed and finding nothing but disappointment in the dating pool I answered a man wanted by man ad. He was stout, clean, hairy and had a short dick and when he directed me to kneel down and put it in my mouth; I did. I licked, tongued, and sucked at his direction I was where I belonged, on my knees servicing another man's cock. When I got home that night I called him back and told him I could still taste him; and that I liked it.

I went back and serviced him a number of times and once; when he had finished he led me to a back bed room where his friend was waiting and had me suck him off also. Ahhh the good times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great,

Wish it was me worshiping

Mastodon_HemiMastodon_Hemialmost 5 years ago
Made my Mouth Water!

Seriously such a great story! It takes me back to the last time I had a gorgeous cock in my mouth! It’s been so long since I’ve had my mouth filled with cum and well written stories like this keep me craving for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hopeful first time

I'm still curious, not that I want to be curious. This story is similar to one of my many fantasies for myself. I know I want to suck a cock, I know I want to be a cock sucker. But reading this story my real desire is to worship cocks. They deserve to be worshiped. They are delicious and create lust lust just by being seen. Plus I can't think of anything I want more sexually then a man's hot thick cum right from his cock and into my mouth.

Hawk66Hawk66almost 3 years ago

Awesome read. One can really feel the desire to please & worship cocks. Makes me wish I were doing the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm still wanting to experience this with another married guy. I would prefer a hairy masculine man with a cut dick and big low hanging hairy cum filled balls. I want to be on my knees unbuckle his belt, undo the button on his jeans, slowly pull down his zipper while pulling his pants down to reveal his white briefs with a beautiful growing bulge with his dark pubic hair peaking out. I would put my face in his warm musky crotch inhaling his growing scent as he starts to leak precum in his underwear as his anticipation of pleasure to come. I would savor the time I'm about to suck and worship cock for the first time. Feel the hard warm veins in his cock as he slides his warm soft hard member across my lips and into my eager watering mouth. I so want this fantasy to come to life, it wouldn't even have to be a cut dick...just a masculine guy needing release and willing to provide his seed to my wanting mouth...I want him to rub his low hanging balls all over my face, nose and mouth and verbally direct me to provide him with ultimate oral pleasure he isn't getting from his wife. I would pull my own hard cock out of my pants as I would probably cum without touching myself if this scenario was ever too happen. Too bad it is so hard to find a willing safe partner to do this with. I wish there was a way married guys could easily identify each other as potential willing oral partners to like minded guys...I would take advantage of it, I have such a growing unceasing desire to please a man orally one day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written and very erotic

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good stuff. I’m a man that enjoys looking at cocks. I look forward to the day I get play with one.

510mike510mike5 months ago

Damn hot! I want to do this so bad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous