Cockatoo Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That produced a torrent of giggles, and she pulled me back into the shower to clean ourselves up for the second time. We eventually went back to the bed and lay there, kissing and holding each other until we both fell asleep.

I woke in the morning to find myself spooning up to Pao's back. My arm was over her hip and she was still asleep. I eased myself away from her and she rolled over onto her back where I could see her cock, lying up against her belly. It looked so enticing that I leant over and gave it a lick with my tongue, She moved slightly, but didn't wake. I gave it another couple of licks and felt it stir and begin to grow as my tongue slid over it. Taking the head in my mouth I sucked gently on it, and felt Pao stir as her cock was now getting very hard. I rolled my tongue over the head and underneath, flicking at the sensitive spot there. Pao was now awake putting her hands down to my head to hold me in position.

Her hips began to move and her cock slid in and out of my mouth. She was hissing with pleasure now and I used my hand on her cock as well as my mouth to bring her to the edge. I felt her cock twitch in my mouth as her climax broke and she came into my mouth, flooding it with her cum. I swallowed most of it, but my lips were sticky with some that had escaped. I rolled over on my side and looked straight at Alex, who was standing at the door with a big grin on her face.

'Fuck, Alex, don't you ever think of knocking?'

Pao bounced up on the bed and said, 'Good morning, Miss Alex.'

'Morning, Pao. Did you have a good time?'

'Yes, thank you, Miss Alex. Like you say, James, he a good fuck.'

Alex laughed, 'He has his uses, that's for sure. If you put him in his place, he's pretty good.'

'Hey, you two,' I protested, 'I am here you know, I can hear you.'

Alex walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge.

'Of course you are, my darling. We were just talking about you, not to you.' She kissed me on the lips, 'Don't sulk, it looks like you had a good time too, didn't you?'

'Yes, I had a good time too.'

Pao clapped her hands and said, 'Thank you James, I had very good time. You suck good too now.'

Alex turned to Pao, 'He's learning quite fast, I might lend him to you again one day.'

'Still here, you know.' I protested again.

Pao giggled and slid across to Alex, wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her straight on the lips. Alex put her arms around Pao and they were kissing a few inches from me, and my cock hardened at the sight. Alex broke the kiss, 'Pao, I think Mr James is getting turned on by this. But it's time for you to get home. I'm glad you had a good time.'

Pao thanked Alex again, gave me a kiss and disappeared into the wet room. Alex gave me a kiss.

'Thank you, sweetie, Pao really loved that.'

'You might have warned me,' I grumbled.

She laughed, 'Yes, but that wouldn't have been any near as much fun.'

I tried to grab her, but she skipped away and said, 'Down tiger, we need to talk about Kritsada. Get dressed and we'll have a talk with Areeya.'

I grabbed my shorts and pulled a clean t-shirt over my head. Pao emerged from the wet room just as Areeya walked through the main door.

Pao ran over to her and kissed her, 'Thank you Miss Areeya, James say I look beautiful in your dress.'

She smiled at Pao, 'I told you so, it suits you so well. Do you want to keep it?'

'Can I? It make me feel so nice.'

'Of course you can keep it, Pao. I'm glad you liked it. We'll see you later.'

Pao gave me one more kiss, hugged me and said, 'James, thank you, you so nice.'

She giggled once more and disappeared through the door. Areeya turned to me and said, 'Thank you James. She really is happy.'

'Glad to be of service, best sex I've had for a long time.' I said.

Which promptly earned me a laugh from Areeya and a thump on the arm from Alex. I made coffee for us all and then we sat down at the table. Areeya said, 'I am worried about my father. I know he is a careful man, but I am worried that he does not know that he is being watched and bugged so closely. I know we said we should not change our plans for you to fly out next week, James, but I wish there was someway we could get you there sooner to take a personal message to him.'

'I agree,' I said, 'but how? Jandaeng will have the airport watched and if I fly my name will pop up on the police system, I am sure. In fact, if any of us fly, it will be the same. I'm sure all of us are being monitored. Could someone else take a message to him?'

Areeya shook her head, 'I think it has to be you, James. He will believe you, I don't think he would accept it from anyone else. Alex and I can't go, it would be too obvious if we disappeared. We could cover for you if you're gone for a couple of days, even if they are watching here, which I doubt. We tell everyone you're ill and staying in the apartment to recover.'

Alex joined in, 'There is a way you could get there without flying, or your name showing up on the computers. There's a ferry that goes from Samui to Chumphon on the mainland where you can catch a train to Bangkok. No names, no showing passports, no passenger lists. You could be there tomorrow evening.'

'Won't Jandaeng be watching the ferries? They will spot me, for sure.'

Areeya looked at me, 'Yes, they would spot you, but they won't be looking for two girls traveling together.'

'But you said it had to be me. You said no-one else could take the message. Who would the two girls be?'

Areeya said, 'Well one of them would be Nin, we thought.'

Stupidly, I still didn't get it, 'Who would the other one be then?'

Areeya and Alex both looked back at me saying nothing, and the penny dropped.

'Oh, no. I'm not doing it. I'm not dressing as a girl.'

12