Cocklust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed his order and rammed right into his ass. This time there was no pain, at least not from my end. He seemed to swallow me right up, and the next thing I knew, my balls were slapping against his ass.

"Oh fuck yes!" he gasped as I started pounding into him. He grabbed the headboard above him, and he just lay there with his legs in the air. He looked like I fucking owned him; his whole body seemed dedicated to taking me like a champ. "Oh God," he said, "that feels so good...."

"You like that?"

"Fuck yeah," he said. "Keep doing that."

I plowed into him as hard as I could, and I felt something inside him. Chad's eyebrows went up, and his mouth dropped open. I thrust into him again, and his body responded a second time. I realized my dick was hitting his prostate; I knew this was supposed to feel good, but I didn't expect the reaction I was seeing. Chad was downright speechless, and he barely seemed in control of his body.

I pumped so hard that my dick popped out of his ass. I fumbled for a second as Chad's face went into contortions. "Oh God," he said, "fucking get it back in."

I grabbed my dick and shoved it back where it belonged. Chad let out a loud sigh, as if I'd just fed a primeval hunger.

"Oh fuck that feels so good! Oh shiiiiiit...."

I looked down and reveled in the sight of my rod impaling his body. His mancunt was better than any pussy; it was so fucking tight, and it responded to every move I made. His cock and balls were standing at attention, but I made sure not to touch them, so they just bounced back and forth as I fucked him.

Chad looked up at me. "I want you to cum in me," he said. "Just fucking bust."

I didn't say anything; I just leaned down and kissed him. He groaned as he locked his lips against mine. Then he clamped his arms around me, pulled the rest of my body toward him, and whispered into my ear.

"I want you fill me up," he said. "Cum in me now."

I nodded but didn't say anything. I wanted to watch him take my load, so I stared right into his eyes, and I could feel my cock starting to tingle. I adjusted my angle and hit his prostate again. Chad muffled a scream. My cock erupted in his ass just as his body went into convulsions. His jaw seemed to shake, and he closed his eyes as he shot ropes of cum all over himself.

"Oh fuck!" seemed to be all he could say.

I gave him a few more thrusts and waited for the ecstasy to die down. Then I looked down and marveled at my conquest. I couldn't believe Chad had orgasmed without touching himself. I thought that kind of thing only happened in porn. And his load was bigger than I'd expected, considering he'd already gotten off that night.

"Woah," I said without thinking.

"Dude," he said, "that was mindblowing. I can barely fucking move."

I grinned and pulled my dick from his boyhole. As I did, a little white glob dribbled down his crack. The rest of my load stayed safely inside him.

"Oh fuck," he said as his asshole contracted.

I leaned down to his crotch, and without saying a word, I lapped up Chad's cum. I ran my tongue along his treasure trail, then gave his nipples a quick suck. Then I licked his neck and gave him a deep kiss. Chad was so relaxed that he didn't resist.

Finally I pulled back and smiled. "We should do this again sometime," I said.

Chad let out a deep sigh. "Fuck yeah," was all he could say.

To be continued....

12