All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 09'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sideslide3301Sideslide3301about 6 years ago

I am pretty invested in this story and these two guys. I've never stuck with a story arc for as long as I have with this one, which speaks to the great writing. I am hoping they have a happy ending, literally and, you know, the other kind.

o2byoungo2byoungabout 6 years ago
I Hope Scott's 2nd test is negative!

Another 5 stars, good writing and exciting plot. HIV can be pretty scary, and I think Scott has learned his lesson about having anonymous sex. If Scott is NEG then these guys can have all the bareback fun they desire, without fear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

What a cliffhanger!

briacon429briacon429about 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I’m glad to hear you’re getting into the story! That’s what keeps me going... that, and the fact that it’s fun to write... ;)

sonofcupidsonofcupidabout 6 years ago

i work in healthcare so I chuckled when they passed the vibrator along without cleaning it if they're worried about HIV haha

anyway, your story is incredible. i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

@sonofcupid I know what you mean I was like um that is a sure fire way if you have hiv to pass it on idiots!!!No one ever said newbie gay sex guys knew what they were doing though!!!I just hope that Scott is clean therefore ensuring Chad is too!!!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Thank you for bringing STIs into the story. Your treatment of HIV in this chapter is a great service to your readers, young and old. Well done, Author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous