Cocklust Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad didn't miss a beat. "Oh yeah...."

I was still trying to catch my breath. I hadn't touched myself the whole time. "Don't bust yet," I whispered.

"What?"

I reached for his remote. I turned the vibrator off, then pulled it out of my ass. "I want to watch you ride this," I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me," I said, "you won't regret it." I applied some fresh lube, then made Chad get up. Then I pointed the vibrator straight up, and slowly but surely, Chad lowered himself onto it.

"Oh shit," he said. "That does feel good...."

"I want to do to you what you did to me." I started kissing him, and I guided his hand toward his hole. "Go ahead: start fucking your ass."

Chad did as he was told. The vibrator had already disappeared inside him, but he pulled it back out. He teased his own hole for a second, then slid the vibrator back in, and the cycle repeated itself a couple more times.

I could've watched him all day. I'd never seen Chad violate his own ass like that, but it was so fucking sexy, I couldn't take my eyes off it. I gripped the remote, and I waited for just the right moment till I suddenly flipped the switch.

"Omigod!" he yelled as he fell flat on the bed, and his body went into contortions. He gripped the headboard and tried to control himself.

"Take it, baby," I said as I leaned in to kiss him. Chad could barely reciprocate. He just laid there with his jaw open, while I ran my tongue around his mouth. Then I nibbled on his lower lip, till finally we started making out.

Chad let out a loud groan, and before I could react, I felt his warm jizz hit my face. At least two shots splashed against my cheek; then I looked down and saw the rest of his cum splattered on his stomach.

"That didn't take you long," I said as I turned the vibrator off.

"Oh fuck yeah," he said. "I can't feel my legs...."

"Isn't that the idea?"

Chad just laughed. He pulled the vibrator out, then tossed it aside. Finally he put his arms around me and pulled me as close as he could. "Well," he said, "if we can keep doing that for ten days, it'll sure make that time go by faster."

I licked my lips. "Well," I said, "I guess that's a present for both of us."

To be continued....

12