All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 15'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This just gets better and better!

I’m a totally loving this whole series: I almost feel like I’m watching it on Netflix or whatever: the writing is so good it just springs off the page and into vision. And now I can’t wait till Chp 16!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Series!

I love all the twists and turns!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dysfunctional Family Is Right!

I feel embarrassed for Chad already. WTF is with his drunk mother? It feels like she would be happy to destroy this relationship if she could! I don't like her already.

Scott should probably not have gone downstairs at all, but especially only wearing just a robe. How very uncomfortable this visit has already become. I hope Scott is smart enough to not allow Mom to mess things up for them.

It was hot that they had such hot uninhibited sex is Chad's boyhood room. But maybe it was a bad idea. Mom seems pissed off!!! I doubt the broken picture glass was an accident.

I'm not enjoying the vibe of this chapter much. I hope they survive this visit, relationship intact and even stronger. Scott is going to have his hands full trying to keep Chad grounded. I hope he is up to the task. CREEPY!!!

Sideslide3301Sideslide3301almost 6 years ago

This chapter gives me LIFE! For Chad to be able to act out his fantasies in the very spot where he struggled with himself for so many years is just about one of the hottest things I've ever read.

I'm not worried about Linda the Lush because, even if she tried something, I don't think Scott would throw away his relationship after everything they have been through. Plus, Scott couldn't get it up if he tried after that marathon workout with Chad. Can't wait to see how this awkwardness gets resolved.

briacon429briacon429almost 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone! And I love the debate about Chad’s mom. I knew she’d be controversial, but she and the rest of the family are important to the story... so you’ll just have to see how! ;)

soulfight_6969soulfight_6969almost 6 years ago
5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟's ! !!!!

Just keep it going!!!! 🔥as hell! What a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous