Cocklust Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God yeah," he said. "You feel so good against me."

This felt totally different from a regular hand job. The hard warmth of Chad's cock was making my nerves tingle. "Go ahead," I said. "Make yourself feel good."

Chad kept stroking us for a minute. He seemed to be getting close, but then he released both of our dicks. He leaned down to give me another kiss, then plopped down beside me. "You know," he said, "even when I was having sex with a girl, I'd always make sure I was lying on my back... so I could look up at the pictures above me."

I looked around at his posters. They did make for a hell of a sight. "Is that what you want to do now?"

"Well," he said, "now I don't need those pictures so much." He ran his hand along my thigh. "I want you to sit on my face. I don't want to see anything but your cock and balls on top of me."

I obeyed his order as fast as I could. I positioned myself on top of him, and I felt his tongue circling my balls. Then I felt his lips wrap around one nut, and he sucked on it for a second. Then he let it pop out of his mouth, and he moved on to the other. With his free hand, he caressed my taint, then started fingering my boyhole.

"Mm," he said with his mouth full.

I was tempted to stroke myself, but I resisted the urge. I kept telling myself I was there for Chad's pleasure, not my own, and I definitely didn't want to cum prematurely.

Chad seemed to know just how much to tease me without going too far. He released my ballsack from his mouth, then gave it a soft kiss. "Lie down," he said. "I want to do a sixty-nine."

I kept my ass in position, but I let my upper body drop down to the bed. I assumed my position alongside his crotch, and I took his throbbing cock in my mouth.

His piss slit was already dripping pre-cum. I lapped it up, then ran my tongue around the base of his cockhead. As I did, I felt Chad sucking me too. I especially loved the feeling of us both pleasuring each other at once.

Chad took me all the way into his mouth and throat, till I felt his breath on my pubes. He seemed to relish the sensation. He put his hands on my butt cheeks and guided my anatomy where he wanted it.

We kept face-fucking each other for another few minutes. Eventually Chad came up for air. "I need you to fuck me," he gasped.

"What?" I asked. It wasn't that I minded of course; I'd just assumed I'd be the one getting fucked.

"Please," he said. "I need you to give me what no pussy ever could."

I couldn't argue with that. I got up from the bed, opened my suitcase, and got out some lube. I rubbed some on my shaft, then got back onto the bed. Chad opened his legs as wide as they would go, and he offered up his ravenous hole. I lubed him up too, then positioned myself by his opening. Then, at long last, I shoved my dick inside him.

"Oh Jesus!" he yelled, and he clutched my body against his. "Give it to me!"

I did as I was told, and I pistoned into him as fast as I could. I knew he wanted it rough, but he could take it, and so could his bed. I jostled him from side to side, and I slammed my body into his. He was being fucked by a man, after all, and I didn't want him to forget it.

Chad threw his head back, and he looked at the posters above us. I couldn't tell if he was fantasizing, but it didn't really matter; for all I cared, he could've imagined being fucked by Tom Daley. I just wanted him to satisfy his homosexual urges.

Chad pulled my face toward his, and he made out with me. But within a few seconds, his breath started coming in shorter and shorter gasps. His fingers dug into my back, and he threw his head back again.

I knew what was coming next. Chad let out a yell, his balls contracted, and a jet of sperm shot against the wall behind him. Then another rope hit him in the cheek, and a third one poured across his chest.

"Hell yeah," I said as I marveled at the sight.

The last few drips of cum came dribbling out of him. "Oh shit," he said as he tried to catch his breath. "Get up here."

"What?"

"I want you to give me a facial."

Those words were music to my ears. I pulled out of his ass, and I positioned myself by his face. Then I started pounding away.

"Yeah," he said as he watched. "I want you to fucking cum for me."

I was already close, but those words sent me over the edge. I felt my orgasm overtake my body, and my cum splattered across his face. Chad closed his eyes and let it flow across his skin.

"Yum," he said when my dick finished shooting. He licked his lips, wiped his eyes, and looked back up at me. "Fuck, I needed that."

Neither of us wanted the show to be over quite yet. We cuddled for a while, but our boners wouldn't go down. We eventually went back to fooling around: I rode Chad's cock for a while, and then he rode mine. We got a hell of a workout, probably more than the athletes in his pictures. Each time, it took longer and longer to cum-- not that we were complaining-- and our loads got smaller and smaller. We must've flipped at least three or four times till eventually our balls had run dry.

By that point, the whole room smelled of cum. I didn't know how much of it was Chad's versus how much was mine, but it didn't seem to matter. What mattered was that Chad had gotten what he wanted-- and we still had most of our vacation ahead of us.

Chad was so exhausted that he just rolled over, and the next thing I knew, he was fast asleep. I made myself comfortable and pressed my body against his. I wanted to just lie there and enjoy the elation we were feeling.

Suddenly I heard a crash from downstairs. I couldn't tell what had happened, but it didn't sound good. I frowned, got up, and put on a bathrobe. Then I tiptoed downstairs.

When I got to the family room, I found Mrs. Collins picking up shards of glass. A half-empty bottle of wine was sitting on the table. The picture of Chad and Valerie was lying at her feet.

"Mrs. Collins," I said, "are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she said, "I'm just clumsy." But she stumbled as she said it; she was obviously drunk.

"Do you want me to help you clean up?"

"No," she said, "but it's sweet of you to ask." She picked up the picture-- minus the glass in the frame-- and she laid it on the table. "I can see why Chad likes you."

I started to feel uncomfortable. She clearly wasn't herself at that moment.

"Mm," she said. "I see you're not wearing any clothes...."

I didn't move. I didn't think she could see much through the bathrobe, but I wasn't sure. Of course, there was always a chance she could smell her son's DNA on me, which was a whole other issue.

She plopped down in a chair, but she seemed to put on a show of stretching one leg. It looked an awful lot like a Mrs. Robinson move.

"Um," I said, "I should get back to bed."

She licked her lips. "You're not going anywhere," she said. Then she motioned for me to come closer.

To be continued....

12