Cocklust Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it turned out, though, it wasn't till the next day that we got to check out Hillcrest. We took an Uber down there, and we walked around a little, just taking in the sights.

We found a place called Thaxter's, which advertised all-nude boys, so we couldn't resist going inside. It was a classic strip joint, with a long stage that was basically a runway; a bunch of customers were clustered around it, some more drunk than others. At that particular moment, there was no dancer onstage, so a few guys were making trips to the bar near the back.

Chad was definitely out of his depth. He practically tiptoed around, like he wasn't supposed to be there. I couldn't really blame him, considering how nervous I'd been my first time in a gay bar. Now, of course, I was the pro who was showing him the ropes.

The bartender was an older guy, basically a silver fox, with a handsome face and some distinguished-looking wrinkles. "So what'll it be?" he asked.

I was hardly impressed by his tap list. Unlike the other bars we'd visited, this one only seemed to have Bud Light and Miller. "What do you have on bottles?" I asked.

"I can do Corona in a bottle," he said.

Wrong answer, I thought. I did want a beer, but I just couldn't bring myself to order one of those. "I'll have a Mudslide," I said.

The bartender turned to Chad. "You?"

"Jack and Coke."

"Coming right up," the bartender said, and he started making our drinks.

I opened Grindr while we waited. The results were just as awesome as I expected. They listed dozens of guys within a few hundred feet.

"Check that out," Chad said. He pointed to a flyer, which read: HOTTEST SEX PARTY IN TOWN!!! If you're a swinger, curious, or just want to watch....

"That'd be cool," I said, "except it's after we fly back."

He lowered his voice to a whisper. "We can always throw a party of our own," he said. "Maybe with the Kap Eps?"

I had to admit I liked that idea. After all, we'd pretty much all seen each other get off. Considering how many of us were gay, I figured we'd get at least a few takers. But that would need to be at least a few weeks out.

The bartender handed us our drinks, and I slid him his money. Then Chad and I turned to the crowd, and we started scoping out our options.

The first guy we hit on was a big muscle guy. He seemed to be right up our alleys, but before we got very far, his boyfriend showed up. The boyfriend shot us a dirty look, wrapped his arm around the guy, and led him away.

The next guy was a bear who took a liking to Chad. He made a point of saying he was single, so he did seem like a promising prospect. Then he told us how badly he wanted to whip us; he invited us home to his dungeon, and he bragged about all the slings and cages he had there. That wasn't exactly what we were after, so we passed.

It went on like that for a while, till I went back to Grindr. Eventually I refreshed my grid, and I saw a guy appear at the top. I tapped on his profile, and I saw he was listed as zero feet away.

I looked up and saw the guy sitting at the bar. At first he seemed too good to be true. He was alone, on his phone, yet he was awfully good-looking. I was surprised he wasn't already snapped up.

Suddenly the guy looked up. He seemed confused at first, but then our eyes met. "Hey man," I said. "Are you Madison?"

"Yeah," he said. "So I'm guessing you're RJ630?"

"That's me," I said.

Chad cleared his throat. He clearly wanted in on the action.

"This is my boyfriend," I said. "Madison, meet--"

"Charles," Chad said, and he shook Madison's hand.

"R.J. and Charles, huh? Nice to meet you." Madison licked his lips, then pointed at my phone. "You looking for a third wheel?"

I shrugged. "We're just seeing what's out there," I said. "How about you?"

"Did you read my profile?"

"Oh yeah--"

"I gotta be honest, I didn't read yours. That picture got me distracted." He nodded at Chad. "You must be one lucky guy."

"That's one way of putting it," Chad said.

"I bet when you guys fuck, it's incredible."

Chad shrugged. "Maybe you'll have to watch us and find out."

Woah, I thought. Chad had gone from being totally new at this, to flirting like a pro, in just a few minutes. Of course, I knew he might just be hiding his anxiety, but still....

"I just might need to do that," Madison said. "Is that an invitation?"

"It depends on what you're bringing to the table," Chad said. "We don't just fuck around with anyone."

"That's my boy," Madison said.

The bartender stepped up to us, and he tapped his watch. "Time check," he said to Madison. "Don't you need to get going?"

Madison rolled his eyes. "Aw hell," he said, "just when this was starting to get good."

"I'm just saying," the bartender said, "you can always come back later. You just can't be late."

"Yeah yeah, point taken," Madison said, and he shotgunned his drink. "Listen, if you guys want to meet up later, I'm staying at the Alonzo."

Chad and I looked at each other, but we didn't say a word.

"Come by anytime after eleven," he said. "Apartment 269... which is easy to remember."

Chad didn't seem to bat an eye. "That's cool," he said.

"Awesome." With that, Madison got up and disappeared into the crowd.

I didn't know what to make of that, and I don't think Chad did either. But the bartender didn't seem the slightest bit fazed.

"Sorry boys," he said. "I didn't mean to get in the way of your little love scene. But I know how Madison can get."

I was about to ask what he meant by that, but before I could, he held out his hand.

"My name's Thaxter by the way."

I frowned. "Thaxter... like the bar?"

"The one and only," he said. "I know: with a name like that, my parents never gave me a chance."

I shook his hand. "I'm Scott."

"I thought you said you were R.J."

"U-uh, I mean--"

"It's fine," he said, and he looked over at Chad. "I'm guessing your name isn't Charles either, but in my bar, you can be whoever you want to be. Whatever that entails."

I was about to answer, but then a stripper came prancing onstage. He was a blond twink, dressed up like an angel. Actually, the only thing he was wearing was a see-through tunic, plus a halo on his head and wings on his shoulders. A cloud of fog was billowing around him. I could see his dick right through the fabric-- it was soft and totally hairless-- and it went flopping around as he started his dance.

"Damn," was all I could say.

A bunch of catcalls rang out. The twink didn't seem to mind; if anything, he had fun with it. He wagged his finger at the offenders, playfully admonishing them, and he kept right on dancing. A few guys tried to grope him, but he avoided the edge of the stage so that no one could reach him.

I looked down at Chad's crotch. His boner was clearly standing at attention. Chad fidgeted a little and adjusted his pants.

"I'm guessing you like what you're seeing?" I asked.

"Mm-hm," he said. "I had no idea what I was missing all those years. I mean, I kind of did, but not really...."

"Wait," Thaxter said. "Am I hearing this is your first time in a gay bar?"

"Y-yeah, I mean not for Scott, but for me...."

"Then welcome to the club, literally!" he said. "Did you just come out?"

"I-I... well, I guess you could say that...."

"Well, congratulations! Your next round's on me."

"Uh, okay." Chad shrugged and smiled. "Thanks."

The stripper, meanwhile, was still going at it. He ripped off his tunic so that he was fully naked. He whipped the cloth around his head, taking care not to get it caught in his wings. Then he did a sort of sensual striptease, running the fabric across his body. Eventually he tossed the tunic aside, so the only thing still cloaking him was the fog.

The stripper made his way to the end of the runway, and he caressed his bare body. His cock, incredibly enough, was still soft. The people around him kept hooting and hollering. Then the boy turned his back and shook his pale white booty at us; I felt my mouth water as I imagined how it would feel to dive in.

Finally the music swelled to a climax, the naked twink struck a pose, and the lights went out. The crowd erupted in cheers and sent dollar bills flying through the air. It took a while before the noise died down.

"Keep watching," Thaxter said. "You ain't seen nuthin' yet."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Just wait."

I sipped my drink and kept my eyes on the stage. It took a minute or two for the fog to disperse. Then the lights went up again, and a new song started to play.

A black airline pilot stepped out from behind a curtain. Then two male flight attendants joined him, and I immediately realized who they were. One was the dude we'd just talked to, and the other looked like his twin, though I couldn't tell which was which.

"Wait," Chad said. "Are you telling me... I mean, that Madison guy--"

"I'll put it this way," Thaxter said. "Those two sure get butts in the seats, and they put on a helluva show."

I nodded in agreement. The twins did look unusually hot. They were well-polished, without a hair out of place. They wore identical red blazers, with corresponding vests underneath, and their dance moves matched each other step-for-step. I felt like I was watching their performance in stereo.

The twins rolled a cart down the stage, and they served drinks to guys in the audience. Apparently the flight attendants were supposed to be hitting on the pilot; so the twins kept circling around the black guy, trying to get his attention.

When the music launched into a chorus, the twins whipped open their blazers. They gyrated their hips, then pulled off the blazers and twirled them around. Then they plopped the black guy into a chair, peeled off his jacket, and took turns giving him lap dances. One of them whipped off the man's necktie and started using it as a whip.

Eventually the twins' vests came off, and they started unbuttoning the shirts underneath. I was ready to see some real skin, but of course those guys teased us as long as they could. They kept messing with the black guy, and they alternated between taking off his clothes and taking off their own. I was thrilled when their shirts were open wide enough to show off their chest hair.

Chad kept squirming in his seat. His dick was clearly straining to get out of its restraints. I was tempted to take him to the bathroom, or maybe the back alley, and fool around with him there. But I forced myself to behave.

After what seemed like a long time, the twins' shirts finally came off. They undid their flies, and they pulled their pants down just a few inches: just far enough to reveal the thongs underneath.

I suddenly realized I was touching myself. I looked down at my crotch, and I could see a spot of pre-cum leaking through my pants.

Chad must've noticed, because he glanced down, then whispered into my ears: "When did he say he could meet us?"

I could feel my heart pounding with anticipation. "Sometime after eleven."

Chad looked at his watch. He didn't say a word, but he didn't really need to.

By now the twins had taken off their pants, and the black guy was down to a g-string. The twins were obviously hard, and they only seemed to be getting harder. They were grinding their butts against the black guy; then they both undid a clasp, and their thongs popped off.

Both of the twins' packages were as gorgeous as I'd hoped. Their penises were sticking straight out, with their low-hanging balls swinging back and forth beneath them. The twins bent all the way down, so their asses were up in the air, and they stuck them in the black guy's face.

Finally the black guy yanked off his g-string, and he jumped up from his chair. Apparently the flight attendants had gotten their wish, and had seduced their pilot. Now that they were all naked, their dance became a blur of light and dark skin, from chests to backs to cocks to butts to anything else you could ask for.

My heart was pounding, and I could sense the hormones in my veins. I was so fucking horny, I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold out. I looked over at Chad, and I could tell he was breathing hard too, though he was trying to hide it.

Finally the black guy jumped into the twins' arms. The music went crazy, and so did the crowd, as the set reached its big finish. The dancers took in the applause, till finally the lights went down.

"Woah," seemed to be all Chad could say.

After that, we took up Thaxter on his offer of free drinks. Secretly, though, we were watching the clock the whole time. We Googled the Alonzo, and we found it was just a few blocks away. I wasn't sure what to expect, but Chad was definitely interested, and I wasn't about to get in his way. So as soon as eleven o'clock rolled around, we made our way over.

We got buzzed in at the front door, then headed upstairs to Apartment 269. When we knocked on the door, it cracked open, and we saw a familiar face.

"Hi boys," he said. "You must be the guys Madison invited."

Wait a minute, I thought. This is his twin?

"I'm Mason," he said, and he held out his hand.

I shook his hand, but I couldn't help feeling weird. Apparently it wasn't enough that these guys looked alike; they had to have names that were almost identical. I wasn't sure I could even tell them apart, but I tried to act cool about it. "I'm R.J.," I said, "and this is Charles."

"Come in," Mason said, and he opened the door all the way.

The other guy, apparently Madison, got up from the couch. "Hey guys," he said. "I was hoping you'd come."

"Why wouldn't we?" I asked.

"You never know," he said. "There are a lot of flakes out there."

I looked around. The apartment was just a little studio, about the same size as my student apartment. "So is this a normal thing for you?" I asked. "Picking up guys at the bar?"

"Only guys we like," Madison said. "We're not like those guys who work as escorts or whatever. The people who go for that stuff usually aren't the best. At least for us-- no offense if you're into that."

I shook my head. I'd never even thought of hiring an escort; I'd heard about it of course, but that was pretty much it.

"Anyway, where'd we leave off?" Madison asked. He put his arms around Chad. "I think you were asking what we could offer you. Do you still need me to answer that?"

Chad looked at Mason, then looked back at Madison. Then he turned to me, as if he wanted me to say something.

"Do you guys like to watch?" Mason asked.

"Watch what?" Chad asked. "Are you saying--"

"Well, we like to fuck just like everybody else. And you might've noticed from our set... we like having an audience."

Chad stepped out of Madison's arms. "For fucking each other?" he asked. "I-I mean, if you guys are brothers--"

"So what if we are?" Mason asked. "A lot of people have fooled around with their brothers. We're just ballsy enough to admit it."

"I would never fool around with my brother," Chad said. "That's gross."

"Is your brother your twin?"

"Well no--"

"Then it's not the same thing," Mason said. "Besides, do you think I'm hot?"

"I-I mean yeah of course--"

He looked over at Madison. "Then you must think he's hot too, considering we look exactly the same."

"W-well yeah...."

"So just think of us as two hot guys," Mason said. "For me, it's like having sex with myself. Haven't you ever fantasized about that?"

I didn't say a word. Now that I thought about it, that idea had crossed my mind years before, though I'd done my best to suppress it. It was back when I'd first started jacking off: the sensation was so new and exciting that I was dying to take it to the next level. I wanted to lose my virginity so bad, but at that age, it was easier said than done. If there were two of me, I thought, I could take care of everything myself. I was surprised to hear other guys had had the same idea.

"It's still weird," Chad was saying.

"Well," Mason said, "nobody is asking you to fuck your brother. I just want you to watch me fuck mine." He put his arms around Madison, then leaned in and kissed him.

I wanted to be revolted, but I had to admit, the sight was really fucking sexy. Mason was right: they were both hot guys, and I couldn't deny I loved the sight of hot guys going at it. This kiss of theirs wasn't just a peck on the lips; it was intimate and erotic, like what you'd expect from longtime lovers who were still crazy for each other.

Chad tried to hide his boner, but I wasn't fooled. Like me, he couldn't seem to look away.

The twins broke off their kiss, and they both turned to us. "Okay," Mason said, "now it's your turn."

Chad and I looked at each other. I wasn't exactly opposed to kissing him, but I was still nervous. I wasn't sure where this was going to lead.

Chad hesitated too, but then he moved in toward me. The next thing I knew, his lips were pressing against mine; and as usual, our surroundings seemed to disappear. I felt his beard against my skin, and I tasted his tongue in my mouth. I was already horned up from watching the strip show, but this seemed to bring me to a whole new level. Eventually I stopped trying to resist, and I just went along with it.

"Oh fuck yeah," Mason said as he stuck his hand down Madison's pants.

"Take your shirts off," Madison said.

Chad slid his hands across my abs. Then he broke off our kiss, and he pulled my shirt over my head. I put my arms around him, grabbed his hem, and pulled his shirt off too. Then we went back to our makeout session.

Mason undid Madison's pants button, and he opened his zipper. Then he pulled out Madison's cock. Madison threw his head back and let out a sigh. Mason stroked him for a minute, then lowered him onto the bed.

Chad sat down on the couch, which was directly across from the bed, and I sat down beside him. Then he took my hand and held it tight.

Madison took off his shirt. Mason pulled down Madison's pants, then took his dick in his mouth and started sucking away. Madison closed his eyes and put his hands on Mason's head.

Chad and I didn't say a word. I pressed my body against his, and he wrapped his fingers around mine. I was tempted to do more, but we were both transfixed by the sight in front of us.

Madison grabbed Mason's sleeves, and he pulled his shirt over his head. "Let's get this off of you," he said.

Mason got up, dropped his pants, and got back on the bed. Now both guys were naked. Their bodies looked even better up close than onstage. It still felt like we were seeing double.

Madison sat up and started sucking Mason. As he did, he played with his own cock; but he only did it tentatively, like he was teasing himself. Mason let out a few gasps, then started grinding his hips.

I reached down to Chad's cock, and I was about to start playing with it, but then Mason shook his head. "No," he said between thrusts. "Just get comfortable."

I followed his orders, and I leaned back on the couch. Chad followed suit, and we just held each other while we watched.

Madison, ever the showman, shifted his body to give us a better view. He kept blowing Mason for a while, then popped his dick out of his mouth. "I need this inside me," Madison whispered.

Mason reached for a drawer, which apparently was where they kept their lube. He greased up his cock, then put a few dabs on Madison's hole. Then he kneeled between Madison's

legs, and he gradually slid inside him.

"Oh yeah," Madison gasped. "Give it to me."

Mason complied and started pounding away. He threw back his shoulders so that his chest jutted out in front of him. All his muscles were flexing and contracting, all in perfect synchronization.

Madison's body was flailing underneath. He was moaning with pleasure, and he was working his ass around Mason's cock, while always begging him for more. Both twins were staring into each others' eyes, both with the same lusty expression.