Cocklust Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, I was almost ready to cum in my pants. I could tell Chad was leaking lots of pre-cum himself.

"Are you close?" Madison asked. At first I thought this was directed at us, but then I realized he was asking Mason.

"Yeah," Mason said.

"Then fucking cum," Madison said. "Fill me up."

Mason gave him a few more thrusts, but then his balls contracted, and his body went rigid. Madison yelped as he took his brother's load.

"Holy shit," Chad said.

Mason stopped pumping, then pulled his cock out of Madison. It was lathered in cum, and a few gobs dripped on the sheets. "Now it's your turn," he said, and he got down on all fours.

Madison got up, applied some more lube, and positioned himself behind Mason's butt. Then he shoved his way in, and he started fucking him doggy-style.

"Oh yeah," Mason said. "You feel so good in me...."

"Fucking take it," Madison said.

They went at it a little bit longer, but then Madison got close. He yanked his dick out, then gave himself a quick jerk.

"Oh yeah!" he yelled as his body convulsed, and he shot on Mason's hole. His cum splattered all over Mason's crack, and it started dripping down his taint.

Mason waited till Madison was finished. Then he plopped down on his side, and he smiled at us. "Did you like that?" he asked.

I was pretty much speechless. I'd never seen anything like that before.

"W-well yeah," Chad said. The stiffness in his jeans said all we needed to know.

"Why don't you take those pants off and join us?"

I didn't need to be told twice. If anything, I was scared of cumming too soon; so I opened my fly as wide as it would go, and I made sure not to touch my cock as I threw my pants down. Then I stepped over to the bed, and Chad wasn't far behind me.

Madison took me in his arms. "So that's what your cock looks like," he said. "I was wondering."

"Does it live up to what you were hoping for?" I asked.

"So far so good," he said, "but the only way to be sure is to take it for a spin."

I looked over at Chad, who was leaking even more pre-cum than ever. He didn't answer; he ran his hands down Mason's chest, then followed his treasure trail, and wrapped his fingers around the man's still-wet cock.

Mason wrapped his hands around Chad's neck, and before I had a chance to object, he pulled him in for a kiss. As he did, Madison started playing with my dick; he started with a few gentle touches, but then he started caressing me, and then he full-on went down on me.

So there I was, getting blown by one guy and watching my boyfriend make out with another. Somehow it seemed like most normal thing in the world, and I didn't want it to stop.

Eventually Chad broke off the kiss, and he nibbled on one of Mason's nipples. Then he made his way further down, and he ran his tongue along the guy's bellybutton. He stroked Mason's cock with one hand, and he stroked his own with the other.

I expected Chad to start sucking Mason's dick, but then he threw me for a loop. He leaned over to me and Madison, and he started sucking Madison's instead. Mason didn't seem to complain; he just leaned down and started sucking Chad.

By now we were all lying on the bed, with our bodies more or less in a circle. I was the only one without a cock in my mouth, and Mason was the only one not getting sucked, so I knew I had to remedy that.

I reached over and had my way with Mason's rod. It still tasted of cum, at least till I lapped it all up. I reached back to Mason's ass, and I found it was still slick with lube. I slid a few fingers in his hole, and I felt his body respond.

"Mm," Mason said, though he couldn't say much with Chad in his mouth. But Mason followed my lead and started playing with Chad's hole. I knew Chad would love that, and sure enough, he let out a few moans of his own.

As I explored Mason's crack with my hand, I realized not everything down there was lube. His taint was still wet from Madison's load. I scooped up as much as I could, then brought it to my mouth. It was exactly like the cum I'd tasted a moment before-- not that that was a surprise.

Chad suddenly shifted his body. "Oh fuck!" he said as he yanked his dick out of Mason's mouth. I saw a little spurt come out of him, but he forced himself not to cum all the way. That was my boy: I knew he could edge with the best of them.

I felt my own orgasm coming on, so I followed Chad's lead, and I made Madison take his mouth off of me. A few of my muscles started to contract, and I did feel a wave of pleasure, but I stopped myself before I went too far.

"Woah," I said as our oral train came apart. My heart was beating, but I knew we had to pause if we wanted to keep the party going. I just laid back on the bed and tried to catch my breath.

"You guys are awesome at this," Mason said.

I snorted. "Right back at ya," I said.

"What are you doing next week?"

"We're here on vacation," I said. "We leave on Wednesday."

"Seriously? Shit."

You're telling me, I thought. I loved the idea of this being a regular thing, but I knew it wasn't in the cards.

"Anyway," Madison said, "how do you guys want to finish? I'm guessing after all that anticipation, you're going to cum fucking buckets...."

"Probably," Chad said, and then he turned to Mason. "I want to fuck your ass."

"Oh hell yeah," Mason said.

Madison looked at me. "Do you want to fuck mine?" he asked.

"I will if you want to...."

He seemed to sense where I was going. "But?"

"Well...." I looked at his cock, which I hadn't played with at all. "I kind of want to ride that."

Madison grinned. "You're my kind of guy."

"Hey," Chad said half-jokingly, "watch it."

"Well, you can get more of this whenever you want," Madison said. "I've got to get some while I can. Especially if you're both leaving town." Then he gave Chad a kiss, though he lingered a bit longer than I would've liked.

We reached for the twins' supplies, and we wasted no time getting ready. I rolled a condom onto Madison's cock-- which was still wet from Chad's blowjob-- and then I lubed up my hole. Finally I straddled Madison's body, and I lowered myself onto his rod. I felt his dick go further and further up my chute, till finally my butt cheeks rested on his pubes.

I looked over at Mason, who was back on all fours-- apparently his position of choice-- and I watched Chad slowly impaling his ass. "Oh God," Mason gasped.

Chad got all the way in, then started his thrusts. It only took a few seconds for both him and me to get into a rhythm. As we did, we leaned in toward each other, and we started making out. It was kind of a weird feeling at first, considering each of us was having sex with someone else, but we got used to it real fast. I still couldn't get over the feeling of Chad's beard against my lips. I could hear him breathing harder and harder, and I savored the smell of his skin.

Madison thrust up into me, and I let out a gasp, but it felt so good that I didn't want him to stop. I tried to position my body so that he would hit my prostate. Then he suddenly hit the spot; I closed my eyes, and I felt my mouth drop open.

"Oh fuck yeah," Chad was saying as he pounded Mason into submission. "Aw shit!" Then his muscles and tendons all went taut, and I knew he was filling his condom.

"Fuuuuuuuck," I said as Madison hit my prostate again, and I just couldn't hold back anymore. I put my hand on my cock, and a split second later, a huge fucking load came gushing out of me. Rope after rope covered Madison's chest. I thought I'd stop cumming after a second or two, but my balls were so full that they kept on delivering.

"Yeah baby," Chad said as he came down from his high.

I let out a deep sigh, and I sat down on Madison's dick, while I felt the last of my load dribble out of me. "Holy fucking shit," I said. "That was incredible...."

"Looks like your man liked it too," Mason said.

Chad pulled his dick from Mason's ass. "Yes I did," he said. I looked over and saw his rubber full of jizz.

I got off of Madison's cock, and I laid down on the bed. Chad and Madison threw away their condoms, then got down beside me. Chad laid right next to me, and I relished the warmth of his body against mine. The twins snuggled up to us on either side. I felt really fucking good, but I was still dazed at what we'd just done. And I could only imagine what might come next.

To be continued....