All Comments on 'Cocksucking Captain'

by sterculius

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
for real?hmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a str8 cocksucker. how can that be.

barron409barron409over 14 years ago
maybe a straight 8 inch cocksucker

good description of sucking a cock , always great to for a cock to be in a throat

PutterBoyPutterBoyover 14 years ago
Very Nice

I'd be happy to go for a boat ride with you any time...

sterculiussterculiusover 14 years agoAuthor
Re; mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

When I said I was a "married, straight cocksucker", I meant it "tongue in cheek" (or is it "cock in cheek"?). My Bio lists me as bi. I'm mostly straight though since the only sex I have with men is cocksucking, albeit obsessively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A lot of married guys suck cock

and consider themselves "straight" in the sense they do not self-identify as gay; they just like cocksucking. Call them bisexual if you insist, but the world is not divided along rigid lines of gay-only, straight-only, and this despite the best efforts of everyone, gay and straight, to enforce this lne. It does not exist. There is only sexual pleasure, some for reproduction but the vast majority of it is for it own sake. I recommend to a lot of straight guys out there: suck some cock. It won't make you gay but it will make you appreciate your own sex better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

These comments explaine a lot of the storys and feed back on this site. "Stright married cocksuckers", only on lit. Ha Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful story

You have the married cocksucker absolutely right. Thanks for such a sexy story

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 9 years ago
Enjoyed this short story

As a married cock sucker I too once modified the term by adding "straight." Truth be told there is nothing "straight" about a man sucking cock. If you enjoy both men and women you are "bi". Not that it matters, if you feel better about yourself then so be it. I dropped the term once I determined that I could enjoy having sex with a man or a woman. I realized that with my wife I was essentially expected to be a top. With a guy I can be either but really enjoy being a bottom. Making love to a cock and teasing a pent up load with just my mouth is heaven! If need be I will bend over and accept a good fucking almost as enthusiastically! What matters is that both partners enjoy themselves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful

you can tell when a man really loves sucking cock and this guy has it. I love it too, Im alone right now and really want a cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love sucking cocks. It is a wonderful feeling having a cock slide in and out of my mouth. Then feelingbthe cock grow stiffer and knowing thatvdoon he will fill my mouth with cum. When that happens, I am in heaven. I love the aroma, texture, and tsstr of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sucking

I have been sucking cocks since my late teens and have always loved that split second before my mouth is filled with cum - I have swallowed since my first time...the guy held me head so tight it was either swallow or choke!!, but I have to say the taste was fantastic ( still is )

I carried on seeing other men even after I was married - my first wife caught me sucking our neighbour off and left me ( but not before telling all and sundry I was just a queer cocksucker )

I moved to a new city and have continued to see men ( I have a bisexual g/f now and she approves )

tristantrotskytristantrotskyabout 6 years ago
Cock-Sucking-U-Like

A delicious story, my friend, pulsing with pleasure...

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great

I loved this story. I too am a straight cocksucker that loves sucking a cock but don't want a relationship with a man. I love to take his cumshot in my mouth. I don't want to kiss or fuck, just suck his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Boat suck

Great story captain. I have a boat and want to start getting throated underway. Hot.

tristantrotskytristantrotskyalmost 4 years ago
Thank You

An honest and sincere compliment about our cocksucking skills is just about the best way to round off a deep and richly-satisfying blow-job, apart from the obvious joy of feeling that delicious cock unloading into your greedy mouth - that is one compliment that can never be faked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic! I too am a married cocksucker. Love to meet anonymous cock at the ABS.

Special treat when it is a BBC. Love to get a full dark load shot down my throat.

I have had a BBC in the same booth a number of times. Looking forward to meeting

one in a private setting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersterculius@sterculius
Although I'm married to a wonderful woman who is the love of my life, I've been an avid and enthusiastic cocksucker ever since I started sucking my best friend Larry's big cock back in high school. He had a very big cock, much bigger than mine was. I used love sucking him off ...