All Comments on 'Cocksucking College Sister: Fucked'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Done

Very well written, I love how this gets very sensual and on edge, please write more (^.^)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
damn good story

I have read quite a few stories already, and when it comes to quality, this is right there at the top of the list. Can't wait for the next chapter...

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Dralmost 12 years ago
Too bad there's not more than 5 stars

Such a Good Girl! Another winner - but would expect no less from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You should definitely keep the series going from here leading from brother and sister to mom and son. But on a different note this was phenomonal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NICE

AND NOW MOM AND PART 4 WILL BE AND THE SURPRISE

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
dynamite

this was well worth the wait please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yup

Oh, hell yes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GREAT!!

BUT DONT WAIT SO FUCKING LONG FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

dbroseleydbroseleyalmost 12 years ago

Cann't hardly wait for chapter 4 to this story, Hope it no to long in coming.

vortec2vortec2almost 12 years ago
very nice

very nice cant wait to here more on this one

slowhand65slowhand65almost 12 years ago
Great job!

As always, a fantastic story. Please bring on another chapter soon!

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 12 years ago
That was

Frigging hot. My bone is still like a steel pipe. Keep 'em cumming.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Very hot story. I personally prefer more love between the brother and his sister to balance out with the sex but the sex was awesome so I still gave it a 5. Oh, bringing the mom in at the last was a bit of a downer but that's just me.

wrc264wrc264almost 12 years ago
so do we get mom too

It leads into it, do we get to see how he does mom also. Need to break in both of them together, and also take sisters anal virginity too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good

I gave this a 4 instead of a five, bc the mother got involved. His sister just gave him something special. Dont ruin it by bringing in the mother in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Friggen Awesome!

Made me VERY wet!

SkyfalconSkyfalconover 11 years ago
5Stars

when will the next chapter be comming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude when when when when come on tell us don't deprive us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR COMMENT CALL ME L.

teachefteachefover 11 years ago
Amazing

I just read all three stories and I was amazed at how wonderfully discriptive they were. I thought I was right there with Lilly and Anthony. Thank You keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

Please write more. I have to have more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more more continue!!!

Finish it...

_rod__rod_over 11 years ago
More please!!

I didn't mind Mummy coming into your story, it fitted in with her explanation of the secuity equipment. After all it is your story and you can take it where ever you want, we are just along for the ride, and we want MORE. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anthony gets to fuck Mommy!

I want to hear about Anthony getting to fuck Mommy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dad is missing in action?

Mom needs to get preggers and keep it a secret who the daddy is until he gets the new additon prego and only then will she tell him if its his sister or daughter in 18 more years,

ThelemonpoetThelemonpoetover 11 years ago
4/5

Always one for quick-witted banter, I quipped, fluttering my eyes like I was the girl and she the man, "Oh, you know just the right words to say."

I lol'd at that part.

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
mom?

I hope you plan to add Cocksucking Mom to this? I'd like to think Lilly got her skills from her genes too.

islandicislandicabout 11 years ago
Sister's dorm friends

Sister has a friend that loves her and she likes her brother too.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
l liked this story a lot/

And would just LOVE another chapter about him and Mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sister and mom

please write more about sister and mom getting together with son and having his baby. You are my very faovorite aurthor and love the suggestive subissive aspects of the sister too.. Please write soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Superb love story

I really loved this story. This is how my brother and I feel about the love we share. Like you say society views incest as wrong but lovers feel it in a wholly different way.

fleurgardiner69@hotmail.co.uk

gondaolgondaolalmost 11 years ago
Last sentence

Marrrrrrvelous!

TheCoxxxmann57TheCoxxxmann57over 9 years ago
I love where this is going.......

My cock is hard and my mouth is dry J-baby...........Wow!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That was really pretty good :). ....well once I waited a few days after reading the first of the series and let my brain sort of forget that sister had sucked like fifty dicks, lol. "I've finally found some place I fit in." Rofl, more like some place she made herself fit into, that group of people certainly isnt going to improve her life any, lol.

...loser frats set aside, the rest of the story rocked! ...even looking forward to the mom story, and usually those just turn me off.

Stephanie76Stephanie76almost 7 years ago
Good story

I liked your story, well written, well timed action, made me horny. Good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

Superb, so fucking hot and depraved. Wonderful, my two fuck buddies and I fucked and sucked each other sensless, we all passed out for a little while. More more and still more please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

1. Study the history of Russia or be silent. Stalin's maniac? Ha ha ha! He did not organize a single repression! He sabotaged them differently, so less people were hurt. They were organized by the fanatics of the “world revolution” (at that time the party was 60%, and they were very strong)

Until 1939-1941 his power was weak. He could not even fire Ezhov! Just ask to leave the post! He had no authority to fire him!

Joseph became the absolute ruler only since 1945.

2. Bloody dictator? Heh. Your Anglo-Saxon race has destroyed hundreds of millions of people! And you, the British and Americans, sponsored Hitler and brought him to power. Rotten, hypocritical tribe ...

P.S My father is half Jewish and half Gypsy. And my mother is Russian. Stalin saved all three nations from complete destruction!

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
AWESOME! What a fantastic surprise.Loved the tenderness between Lily and Anthony.

NOW....What Next?

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So sucking fucking hot, had me gagging for two red hot cunts. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

205. You’ve used the video camera angle before (maybe later-I didn’t review dates) but it is the ultimate equalizer and in this event certainly turned on the mom. I look forward to the after dance celebration. Good story!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Okay. Know it all is wrong. Brother does have a conscious and soul. He does love, accept and respect his sister for herself. His emotional and sexual epiphany was well expressed. Finally, I liked the fact that there was no giilt, shame, self-loathing or self-doubt felt by the brother or sister after the sexual act. They realized that love is where you find it and it is never wrong, esoecially when it is honest and sincere.

VirgoPiscesVirgoPisces11 months ago

I have to be honest, I love the entire story line, they way Anthony justifies everything so casually and practically but then the part at the end when Mom asks to be 'involved' bring all of that to a blaring disturbed halt. the idea of siblings is semi- less weird to me but a parent-child deal, even if the child is an adult, is still too weird for me to wrap my head around

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50650 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...