CockTales 04 - A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You understand that as soon as I cum in your mouth you'll be a cocksucker, don't you?" he whispered. "My cocksucker," he exclaimed, "And nobody else's."

I moaned and tried to nod my head to admit he was right but that only served to open my throat just a little bit more, which allowed Evan's cock to slip in just a little farther.

Through my watering eyes I could see that I just had another inch before I could make Evan mine so I held my breath and opened wide and accepted the last inch of his manhood. And with my nose planted in his pubic hairs and his cock lodged deeply in my mouth and throat Evan grabbed my head and with a series of mini thrusts he began to cum.

The first spurt went directly down my throat but then Evan moved back slightly and accompanied by his moans and groans, the rest of his seed quickly filled my mouth.

Evan finally pulled out of my mouth, and I was mesmerized by the strand of cum that clung to the head of his magnificent cock. It was as if his cock didn't want to leave me.

Evan reached down and released the ratchet on the dental gag and removed it and I was finally able to close my mouth and savor the sweet saltiness he had left behind. I looked up at him and opened my mouth and waited.

"You can swallow," he said as he sank to his knees.

So I did. But then I looked over and saw that his cock was covered in his cum and I literally started to salivate.

"May I clean you, Sir?" I quietly asked.

Without speaking, Evan leaned forward and presented himself to me. I cleaned him as best I could given my immobility and started to notice a quickening of Evan's breath and a definite hardening of his manhood when I was nearing the completion of my task.

"So how am I going to introduce you to my friends now, James?" Evan inquired. "Should I just tell them that you're a cocksucking faggot now?" he asked with a smile.

"No, Sir!" I replied quickly. "You need to tell them that I'm your cocksucking faggot," I said with emphasis. I paused for a few beats. "And then you need to tell them that I am one fantastic fuck and that they'll never get a chance to prove differently. Because I'm your fantastic fuck, and only yours."

Evan rolled me over onto my back, which was no small feat considering I was still trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey. He stood up and walked away from me and I heard some drawers opening and closing before I heard him grunt with satisfaction. Coming back to me, he clipped a long leather braid to my left ankle (which still had my left arm attached to the leather cuff there) before winding the braid behind my neck and securing the other end to the cuff on my right ankle. He removed the spreader bar between my ankles and adjusted and tightened the braid behind my neck, which forced my legs further apart.

"And how do I know that you're a fantastic fuck?" Evan inquired as he leaned over me and put his face close to mine.

I sighed and whimpered, "Because I hope we're both about to find that out, Sir."

And with that, Evan grinned somewhat maliciously and pressed his lips against mine. I suddenly wished I hadn't secured my hands to my ankles because all I wanted to do was pull Evan closer so that he could devour me with his lips and tongue. But I needn't have wished because Evan took care of that on his own. I was transported to another world by his kisses. By his warmth. By his scent. And by his cock which I could feel poking me. Without missing a beat, he moved closer and pressed himself against me and I was glad that I had hoped for this moment and prepared myself with copious amounts of lube.

And with a slight thrust, Evan and I were suddenly one. I squealed at the sudden insertion, and Evan asked me if I was okay and wanted him to stop.

"Never," I panted. "Not now. Not ever. Never stop fucking me!"

And grabbing my shoulders and holding me close, Evan pushed his entire length into me.

And without a touch, I erupted, cumming all over my stomach and chest.

But that didn't stop Evan, and looking into my eyes as I had the most amazing orgasm of my life, he started to fuck me with slowly, tenderly, passionately.

"You're mine now, you know that?" he asked rhetorically as he pulled all the way out and then pushed himself all the way back in. Again and again. Faster and faster. Harder and harder. I could only grunt in acknowledgement as my own cock softened somewhat. But my ass was still in the game and I made sure to clench as he pushed and I released as he retreated. But then I decided to keep clenching and I could see the sweat start on his forehead and I could feel his body start to tremble and I could feel his cock begin to swell.

"Breed me, Evan," I whispered into his ear as he fucked me senseless. "Make me your bitch. Make me your boi."

And with a roar he did just that. And as I felt his red-hot cum begin to coat my insides, I came too.

Some time later, Evan released me from my bonds and we cleaned up the "playroom" together in silence.

Grabbing my hand, Evan led me into his bedroom and gently pushed me onto his king-sized bed and tucked me in. Getting in on the other side he rolled over and looked at me and asked the same question he had posed a couple of hours earlier. "Why, James, why?"

It didn't take me long to answer. "Because I love you, Evan." I snuggled up to him and welcomed his arms as they encircled me. "Because I'm in love with you and have been for a while." I kissed him once, then twice, and then once again until I realized that I had lost track of time and that I should probably stop before things got out of hand. I disengaged with a sigh and whispered, "So I decided to give myself to you in your dom/sub world that you missed so much." I wriggled my body closer to his and tenderly kissed and nibbled on his neck and earlobe while I reached down to cradle his cock and balls in my hand. "And I loved giving myself to you like that and will welcome it again and again and again."

And without waiting for a response, I squirmed down under the covers and took Evan into my mouth and made long, sweet love to him.

Years later, I'm still his loving cocksucker and I am proud when he introduces me to his friends and acquaintances that way. And my ass still twitches whenever he tells them that I am the best fuck he's ever had. And I always prove it to him later that evening, as many times as he wants.

Though it does make me wonder if he is telling everyone that on purpose because he knows the eventual result.

And you know what? I'm absolutely fine with that!