CockTease Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And why not?" He ponders.

"You tore my shirt and threw away my skirt. I can't walk into the bar like this and my car is a block away," she says imploringly.

"Your skirt and top didn't cover up much anyway, what does it matter to a cock tease like you."

Beseechingly she says, "Look I know I was wrong to tease all the guys in there. I'll never do it again. Please help me."

"What's in it for me," he counters.

"I'll do anything you want whenever you want however you want." This wasn't a hard promise for Melissa to make since he was the best fuck that she ever had.

Knowing that she was a keeper because she was the best cocksucker he ever had he replies simply, "Okay" "But we are going through the bar and not around it," he adds. He wanted to show off his trophy to the wimps inside.

Taking off his shirt, he gives it to her to cover herself. It engulfs her and comes down to just above her knees. Together they walk back through the bar and out the front door. Charlie watches with a smile knowing that he had just lost the best attraction to his bar and that the cock tease had finally been conquered.

12