All Comments on 'Codex 01: Eye of the Abyss'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crawl out of your basement

Stop playing World of Warcraft and get some semblance of a life. This wasn't worth the time spent to read it.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks for the suggestion. I'd take it more seriously if it wasn't from someone trolling the internet for porn.

For everyone else, i also submitted the third chapter of Tales of the Soiled Dove, but it is taking a long time to go through the review process. Hopefully it will be up in the next couple of days.

gremlin52gremlin52over 8 years ago
Connection to Jeanette

Interesting...I picked up on the ring and that this is the ring Jeanette puts on in the last series ending. Does this mean she goes along an evil path in the next story line?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Elves!

Nice series! When are the stories on elves coming out?

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 8 years agoAuthor
Elfs

I hace written a few chapters already, but it will probably be another 8 weeks ir so before i start posting chapters. I may post the prologue a little sooner.

The soiled dove chapter got rejected because I recommended the blog of an artist who made a western kingdoms map for me. It will probably be early next week when it finally gets approved.

Meanwhile, if you want to see the map send me an email through feedback. Be sure to include your own so i can reply! I will try to find anither way to post it without violating literotica rules.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous