All Comments on 'Codex 02: The Moon of Deznessuian'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You should call Blizzard Entertainment

And ask if they need a scrub for World Of Warcraft

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Opinions Respecting Codex

The thing about codex's is that they exist for the author to keep track of things and the hardcore fans to relate back to. This being a, to put it mildly, smut site, and the story being primarily sexual, it's not too surprising the codex receives little commentary. That being said, I anticipate nothing but naughty things to be done to an elven princess using a precious stone the size of an egg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nicely written.

The egg sized diamond, but what egg after reading through this story.

Chicken egg or some other bird or reptiles sized egg?

It set my naughty mind a flame when reading about the curse of the Moon of Deznessuian.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 8 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thank you for commenting. I am glad you enjoyed it! The Moon is about the size of a chicken egg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The curse

So what specifically is the curse of the Moon?

Does it just bring whatever misery and suffering it can to its possessors? Or are there certain specific guidelines as to how the curse works?

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 7 years agoAuthor
The Curse

People speculate that the curse will ultimately bring ruin to whomever owns it. Whether it is real or just a self-fulfilling prophecy is open to interpretation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous