Cody and Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paid the bill and gave the waiter a little extra for his attentive service.

When we got home, I pulled Daisy into me and placed a not-too-brotherly kiss on her lips. She responded by opening her mouth with a little sigh. As I continued to kiss her, I trailed my fingers down her sides until I got to her ass, which I cupped in my hands, enjoying the weight of it.

Kissing her cheek, I worked my way around to her ear, "You have a great ass," I whispered. Daisy responded by wiggling her ass in my hands.

I stuck my nose into her golden hair, inhaling the fresh scent of her shampoo. "I need you," I breathed on her neck.

My cock was getting uncomfortably large. I shifted my weight, so she could feel me pushing against her hip and moved a hand to her waist. Gently, I traced my fingers up her spine, reveling in the softness of her skin. When I got to her shoulders, I moved the straps to the edges of her shoulders. She shrugged out of it, leaving her standing in front of me naked. She had the breasts of a 25 year-old, they were large enough to fill my hands, very firm with tiny pink nipples.

I began kissing my way down her neck over her collar bone and to the soft swell of her breasts. I continued softly kissing down her breasts. Holding a breast in my hand I took her nipple into my mouth.

As my lips closed around her nipple she ran her fingers through my hair, smoothing it out of my face. Daisy cradled my head as I tugged on her nipples, taking one in my mouth and pulling back on it with my teeth. She gasped in pleasure.

"You never told me you like your nipples bitten," I whispered.

Daisy moaned with pleasure, "how do you tell your brother something like that?"

"It's so goddamn hot!"

I took my time kissing and caressing each breast, giving lots of attention to her nipples before kissing my way backup to her ear to whisper, "I want to fuck you so bad. But first I am going to eat your pussy."

Daisy whimpered. She fell to her knees in front of me and began to unfasten my pants. I shucked off my shirt and coat while Daisy slid my boxers down my legs. My cock sprang up and bobbed in anticipation.

"I want you first, babe. This is about you tonight." I grasped her hair and gently pulled her face from my cock. I knew I wouldn't last long if she began licking me.

I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to my bed-well her bed. Our bed. I stood back to admire her body in its entirety, from her blond hair spread on the pillow to the hollows of her collar bone, her breasts that nearly disappeared when she was on her back, her tight nipples, her flat tummy, her beautiful pussy framed between her long thighs.

I buried my head between her thighs, inhaling the sweet scent of her pussy. Backing off some, I began kissing her knees and moving my way up her muscular thighs, slowly spreading them as I moved up. Tenderly kissing each inch of her legs as I moved toward my goal.

Daisy moved her legs apart and spread her knees, giving me access to her dewy folds. Eager to lick her pussy, I moved in for a taste.

I started with a long deep lick from bottom to top. Next, I zigzagged my tongue up her slit and ended with a flick of her clit. I reveled in the fresh taste of her pussy. I moved my fingers to spread her lips and move the hood of her clit so I could suck on it as I slid a finger into her wet pussy.

"Oh, Cody, that feels so...awesome.

I began sliding my finger in and out of her pussy as I teased her clit with my tongue. She sighed and squirmed in my arms. I added a second finger to her slit and she responded by grinding her clit into my face. She reached down and locked her fingers in my hair, forcing my face into her warm folds. At the same time, she began pinching her nipples with her free hand and moaning with pleasure.

I pulled my fingers out and spread her legs wider as I continued to lick her wet pussy. With my forearm I pushed her legs back against her chest, leaving her pussy gaping open and exposed her all the way to her ass. I tongued her pussy focusing first on her g spot then I moved to the bottom part of her pussy. then I moved my tongue to her bottom.

I prodded her ass with my tongue and I felt her orgasm. "Oh, god, Cody!" she cried out in pleasure, "that feels so naughty!"

I didn't let up. I licked her ass, slobbering on it so it would be nice and wet. I carefully slid a finger into my sister's tight ass, causing her to buck with pleasure. She had a second orgasm almost before the first one had gone. I felt her ass muscles tighten around my finger. When the pulsing slowed down, I slid my finger out.

With one movement, I lifted her legs over my shoulders and slid my dick into a pussy for the first time in four years. Her soft wetness nearly did me in, but I worked hard to think about baseball, mentally listing my team's batting line-up.

I started on my knees, all the better to see the sexy woman under me, but I moved forward onto my elbows so I could bite her nipples and kiss her mouth. I admit, I got a little rough,

it had been so long for me. I wanted to spill my seed on this new body, to mark her as my own.

My every thrust drove her into the headboard with a thunk. I couldn't help myself, I was out of control, and it wasn't going to take long for me to come.

Daisy moved under me, her hips meeting my every thrust eagerly. She flung her arms around me, raking my back with her nails.

My final thrust came with such force Daisy cried out in pain. I pulled out and came all over her tits and tummy. I sent rope after rope of cum all over her, even hitting her mouth with a splash or two.

"I'm so sorry, I got carried away."

"No, that was so hot!" She lazily trailed a finger around her breast, coating it with my seed and licked her fingers off. "You taste so familiar, so good."

I flopped on the bed next to my naked, cum covered sister.

"The guys at the gym are going to know I have a girlfriend."

"Why's that?"

I rolled to my side, turning my back to her.

Daisy gasped when she saw the network of red scratches that ran from my armpits to my hips.

"I'm so sorry! I never knew I was doing that to you."

"I am proud of it. It means you enjoyed yourself."

She looked down and blushed, "I did. It was so nice to share that feeling with someone I can trust."

"How wrong is this?"

"I have no desire to risk another Jim. For me it's either you or nobody."

"We can't waste that beautiful body on nobody, can we then?"

"Oh, Cody how is this going to work? People will think we are icky, you being my brother."

"You already started that, You're my girlfriend. Nobody here is going to know any different. Maybe in time we can go home some weekend and 'elope.' Then as far as anyone here knows we are married-we already have the same last name. At home, they will think we are roommates."

As I peed off the edge of the deck that night I decided everything was right in my world again. I turned back to my room and crawled into bed with my sister. My lover.

12