All Comments on 'Coerced and Loving It Ch. 02'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ok now make some money

if hes out for revenge ... they made money off his wife ... now he needs to film theirs and sell the tapes and make himself a bunch of money also ... and after a while send them the tapes so they know what its like eating cum from their wives .. lol would be fun to see them get fat eating cum from their wives and others ...but revenge and money is what its all about ... so the hubby can retire and live the life of luxury ... and always have new pussy around .. and a wife who will fuck anyway ... she might not be the best or prettiest but well he can always buy a pretty whore a few times a month with all the money he will have ... to me a cpl of m9llion would be wat cool ... get the assholes so bad they will remember it from now till death ... maybe a disease or two just to remember him by

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
This is revenge? WTF?

Revenge is divorcing the wife, showing proof of her infidelity to everyone. Sueing the company and those men specifically for alienation of affection. Showing that DVD to every person on the planet.

Then moving to another area and finding a woman that really loves him, because she obviously doesn't. Those wives could haved fucked over their men with divorces, too.

But no, let's wait an entire YEAR to get some kind of revenge. Have sex with the other wives and still let your wife fuck other men. And then his wife makes the decision to stay or go. What kind of bullshit is that?

When I read the first chapter I thought there was going to be an actual husband that was actually going to enact some revenge. Very disappointing second chapter.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Interesting

Interesting turn of events. I am waiting for the next chapter to see how hubby deals with the revenge and his cheating slut wife. She needs to pay some how for not telling and trusting her hubby

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
strange but erotic

DD finally gave him some unrestictrd sex and he is set on revenge. It will be interesting to see how this play out.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
strange but erotic

DD finally gave him some unrestictrd sex and he is set on revenge. It will be interesting to see how this play out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
stupid on so many levels

1. he waits 7 months after the initial discovery, letting DD cheat 7 more months before the confrontation, but still needs a week to develop a "revenge & punishment" plan. stupid.

2. "consequences" are: he has sex with his wife for the next 6 months each day before the 3 guys get to use her? so her "punishment" is sex 4x a day or more. lamo.

3. the revenge - 6 months of making the wives of the 3 cheat with him, being an adulterer himself, removing any legal basis for divorce for cheating by either him or them, since they are all now cheating also. just for 6 months instead of 3years DD will be up to. utter insanity.

summary - waiting months to act while letting wife cheat more, wifely "punishment" is extra sex and more cheating into 3rd year, and the revenge is removing all your legal advantages in divorce not only for him, but for the innocent 3 wives also with more cheating.

while he was at it, why not give the 3 blackmailers vacations to tahiti with his cheating wife as part of the revenge/punishment? it is about as stupid as anything else here!

oh, i almost forgot #4 - he is going to let cheating DD slut wife chose at the end of the 3yrs of cheating if she wants to stay with him and allow him to forgive her! whatta guy, gives HER the choice!

BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Confusing - Needs abacus

He's mad but waits seven(7) months and then tells her not to quit fucking the others? Now thats a plan????

So, now while his wife is still fucking 4 or more guys he's out doing one at a time hoping to catch up! Someone get this guy a calculator - cuz unless he's got 4 cocks he can't catch up - he's falling behind and needs help now.

However, this makes more sense than some stories here, but I just can't think of one right now can you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Tries too hard to have it both ways

He's a wimp for not doing anything for months and letting her continue, but, technically, it can be argued that he isn't because he's fucking the wives, too, though the balanace is way out of wack.

Besides the obvious problems covered by the other commments, my biggest problem is the -- yet again -- realiance on drugs. The great McGuffin, letting one start the story while absolving the wife, though, of course, that only counts for the first time.

Also, given the first paragraph of the first chapter, I would have assumed there would be more anger on his part of her denying him -- not only the type of sex he wanted but sex at all -- while she was getting it regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Another dumbass story

I'm sure impressed with the many terms of endearment from this wimp motherfucker. No matter what revenge, he is still a limp dick cuckold. And he likes it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
like I thought Chapter 2 sucks

Techsan

your stories suck moose cock

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Bad turn in the story

Your first chapter was very good. Unfortunately, you've completely ignored rational though and destroyed the story. Once he caught DD, then he should have had 1 goal to achieve before continuing: to get hard evidence of DD's cheating, and not have sex with DD due to risk of disease. After he finds the video's and makes copies, he goes to DD and confronts her. She tells her story to him. After that he can either kick her out or at the very least make her move into another bedroom. While he is deciding what to do with DD, he needs to visit Grady's wife, and tell her about the adultery and the tapes. He tells her he hasn't made up his mind about divorcing his wife, but he will go after the company and her husband personally for what he did. He suggests that she grab all the tapes; have them copied several times; put one set in a new safe deposit, and take another to a lawyer to start divorce proceedings. He does NOT make a sexual play for her, and doesn't committ adultery with her. Two wrongs don't make a right! He repeats this with the younger manager's wives. Lastly, he goes to a lawyer specializing in sexual harassment with a copy of the tapes. He gets the lawyer to sue the company. The company's legal staff is also provided with a few of the videos, and told that the 3 great men used drugs, raped these women, and then blackmailed them. Maybe the company will not only destroy these guy's careers, but hopefully will help with getting the police involved. He should also go to the police with the evidence. All 3 of these guys should end up doing hard time in jail, and be raped by their fellow inmates - maybe they will piss someone off, and end up castrated.

As to DD's future, it would be a simple matter to divorce her and wreck her reputation with family and friends. If he wants to see if anything is savable, it would make sense to insist on several conditions:

1) She is not to have any type of sexual relations with anybody except himself

2) She should get tested for STD's and AIDS every month for at least the next 6 months. Less frequently after that.

3) She should expect that she will NOT have sex with him until she is proven to be STD clean ( at least 6 months ), and passes a lie detector that tests her fidelity over the last 6 months.

4) They will start going to marriage counselling together, and she should see a therapist on her own to either stop her addiction, or modify it so only her husband recieves becomes sexual with her.

5) She should expect to pass a lie detector test before they have sex, and expect 1 every 3 months for a while to verify her fidelity.

6) He will also have to take the STD and lie detector tests. That means he will have to tell her about the blow jobs from prostitues.

7) the only choice DD should have is whether or not she is willing to be faithful again, and try to rebuild their marriage. She will have to forgive him for the blow jobs, but it's her choice where her future lies.

Maybe they will get back together over time, maybe not. He, as well as any couple or woman should sue the company and receive a decent settlement. The 3 guys should have their careers destroyed, serve prison terms, and at the very least be registered sex offenders. I'd prefer that they ended up dead, or worse.

I'm sorry you didn't consider any of this when you wrote this chapter. You only received a 0, because negative numbers aren't available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
dITTO

i AGREE WITH JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ANONYMOUS IN kALIFORNIA SAID IN HIS COMMENT. tHE WRITING IS FINE BUT THE PLOT IS STUPID ON SO MANY LEVELS , IT IS UNBELIEVEABLE. tHE ONLY POINT i WOULD ADD TO ANON IN kALIFORNIA'S COMMENTS, IS TO REFUTE THE GENERALIZATION THAT WHEN YOU ARE MADE A SEX SLAVE FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME YOU BECOME ADDICTED TO SEX AND CUM. mOST PSYCOLOGISTS INDICATE THAT LONG PERIODS OF FORCED SEX RESULTS IN DISGUST AND JADING OF WOMEN'S ATTITUDE TOWARD SEX. WE AGREE THOUGH THAT THIS PLOT IS EXTREMELY STUPID. THE CT. YANKEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

Seven months later?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it great work

Hey i think he should start his own harem .

Pat M.

Atlanta,ga.

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
But ...

I don't see how a husband being a unwitting cuckold could be so reasonable.

A nuclear response is what should be called for here. It sounds as if the lies the wife tells are almost as big as her tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
techsan ok writing, but you're obviously too stupid to create a plot

This is a joke on so many levels. This is just not a talent you have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of lIt's 1 votes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@anonymous-5

Says the whore of Lit Bonny. How's it feel being banned from a porn site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How always a cheap cuck/wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You have to be the world biggest faggot!! Is it your lechery or are you brain sick???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To Dumb To Make A Comment!!

C'mon and try to write something that has some semblance of reality!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Why

Why do they always get addicted to the sex after being drugged and gangbanged? Such a ridiculous premise and story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

why do all these queer men merry straight women

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous