All Comments on 'Coerced into a Foursome'

by DougsLair

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOVE TO-BE THERE BOTTOM

Sound like fun being bottom to all of them. BBC I would love in my ads any time he wants me. LOVE to do clean up after being used YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow if only

A true fantasy being used my three cocks like a cum slut, Rock hard an rubbing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting story

Many married guys indulge in m/m on the dl. It is more common than most think. It can be fun and exciting in the right circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking fantastic!

I'm also a married bi male that just a few years ago, I'd started to enjoy getting fucked. At first it was just getting my cock sucked by a guy that I loved. Then, I too wanted to find out what cock tasted like. After that it took me a long time to finally have the courage to let someone fuck me. My first cock that, I sucked was a friend of mine while my wife was there. She was the one that asked for it, I had talked her into having sex with my friend and she wanted to have me eat her pussy at the same time he was fucking her. I wasn't going to do it but, she wouldn't going to continue unless, I would eat her. I tried just to lick her pussy without touching his cock it that didn't work for long. His cock slipped out and when he was putting it back in it went in my mouth. I almost threw up but he pulled it out and stuffed it in her pussy and continued to fuck her. Then, I thought about it and came to the decision that it wasn't as bad it was kind of good. Then on purpose in licked his cock and I really enjoyed. Later on that night after my wife went to sleep since, she had to work in a few hours. I licked his cock and balls then, I stuffed his cock as deep as I could. He had a larger and thicker cock then, I did. His was about eight and a half while mine is only about six. He was the only guy that, I've allowed to cum in my mouth, I did enjoy his cock juice very much. After my wife went to work in the morning, we both sucked eachother and he asked me if he could fuck me in the ass. I was afraid but, I let him try, he was just to big and it hurt to much so he stopped. I did fuck him though, it good but I have never fucked a guy after that. Later on, I met this guy and he had an 8" thick cock, he was my first guy to fuck me after that, I now enjoy to bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm also a bi-married guy.

I loved your story, this is what I want to try sometime. Although I've been with a few men, I'd still love to be used by 2 or more. Loved your story, keep them cumming..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I can totally identify with this!

I'm a fit, straight-acting/straight-looking guy, plus I have a big cock too! My wife is slim, attractive, elegant, etc... the only problem is I have a secret appetite for cock. Like the guy in the story I'd describe myself as an "aggressive bottom". I very rarely get the opportunity for gay sex but when I get the chance this story almost perfectly describes my favourite scenarios: I love sucking one guy while another guy fucks me. I too have orgasmed just from being fucked, without touching my own cock: anal/prostate orgasms are the best! Also, the idea of my wife being fucked by other guys - as long as she doesn't get pregnant or catch a disease - turns me on too. She's never admitted it - and I certainly haven't told her about my gay side! - but there was one occasion I strongly suspected she'd been with another guy (she was away at a conference) and instead of it making me jealous the thought turned me on, especially as when she was away I took the opportunity to have a threesome with two other guys!

hungbottomhungbottomabout 7 years ago
Love more than one cock.

Your story is very hot and it sounds like you are having a great time with those three studs. I used to service two hot, hung studs at the apt. building where I lived when I was much younger. They were somewhat older then me by about 10 years or so, damn I miss them. The story is posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I have had multiple cocks, but never gone bareback. I would really like to feel a cock spurt deep inside me. I have had several spurt in my mouth, but usually spit it right out. Once, I got crazy horny, and let a gang of guys at a theatre just take me. I love to be a bitch, and have my pussy used. More hot stories!!!

thongdudthongdudover 3 years ago

Great story. PART 2 NOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God I LOVE stories like this! Favorited so I can cum back later to properly worship your great writing skills by stripping naked, lubing my tight shaved sissy pussy, taping vibes to my clit and nipples so I can scroll and get off without any distractions!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDougsLair@DougsLair
436 Followers
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.php?mapid=map64cc183656add5.97957292