Coercing the College Kid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple managed to slip back to their table before hearing a throat being cleared. The waitress emerged with a coy smile, and inquired, "Care for another beer? Or dessert?" Jenna and Ben looked at each other, as if to check for the other's level of interest in dessert, but each knew what the other was really thinking... Ben knew that Jenna was imaging herself in a position with Ben's dick pounding her ass, and the waitress' tongue on her clit. Jenna knew that Ben was fantasizing about face-fucking the attractive twenty-something waitress. Devious smiles simultaneously crept across their faces. Jenna responded, turning back to the waitress, "Thank you. We're going to enjoy a creamy dessert when we get home."

Ben struggled to focus on driving. Jenna slowly stroked Ben's throbbing dick, as he caressed her large exposed breast. She squeezed hard, milking more precum all over the bulbous head and onto her hand, stroking it all over Ben's already slippery cock. "You know how hot I get thinking of watching you fucking some young stud, but I'm becoming more and more aroused by the idea of sharing you with a hot chick like our waitress." Ben groaned, and for several seconds, closed his eyes, allowing his imagination to see the waitress lapping his gooey cum from his wife's swollen, spread, just fucked pussy lips. Ben opened his eyes to notice that their vehicle was starting to drift onto the shoulder of the freeway.

After correcting his car's position on the road, Ben prompted, "What 'idea' do you find arousing about playing with another woman?"

"Mmmmm," Jenna replied, "Oh, so many ways I can image us abusing some young, inexperienced slut." She continued, "Teaching her to crave the my sweet pussy nectar. Or training her to be a good little anal slave. Forcing her to tongue your ass, while I slobber all over your tasty erection- yum! Then we would switch. How does that sound, hon?"

Ben contemplated pulling to the side of the road. His head began to spin, as Jenna continued to slowly fist his cock, bringing him ever so close to orgasm. Fortunately, Ben was composed enough to veer onto thee freeway off-ramp leading to their home, which was now just a short several minutes away. He pulled into their driveway, expecting Jenna to rush for the door. Instead she unfastened her seatbelt, and leaned over, taking the length of Ben's cock into her mouth.

Ben's body sunk into the seat, and he was tempted to release his load into Jenna's mouth, but resisted, "Let's get inside, Jenna. I need to see you naked, on your hands and knees. And since we're early Mark will have a chance to go out with friends."

The couple was surprised when Mark didn't respond after Ben had announced that they'd returned. The babysitter wasn't in the kitchen or the living room, nor was he in the den watching TV. Worry was etched on Jenna's face. "Go check on the kids," Ben instructed, as he resumed checking the downstairs rooms. He knocked on the bathroom door before entering to find it empty. Ben then opened the sliding pocket door to his office to discover Mark sitting at the desk, his back turned. He was wearing Ben's new sound-canceling headphones.

Ben could see the pornographic images streaming on the computer over Mark's shoulder. The video depicted a slender young man laying on his back, legged pushed back, and spread for a muscular black man, who was thrusting furiously. It became quickly apparent that Mark was masturbating... while watching gay porn! Ben stood frozen, unsure of how to proceed. Mark was completely unaware of Ben's entry into the office, and he continued to pump away at his exposed, glistening cock. Embarrassment overcame Ben- embarrassment for witnessing the scene in front of him, and embarrassment for the young man, someone that Ben had known since Mark was a toddler. Not knowing how to proceed with the situation, Ben quietly closed the door, and walked down the hall into the kitchen just as Jenna came trotting down the stairs, obviously relieved that the kids were sleeping soundly.

She detected the stunned expression on her husband's face, and asked "What? Where's Mark?"

After a pause, Ben muttered, "Uh, he's in the office?"

"What do you mean 'he's in the office?'" What's he doing in the office?"

"Um, he's masturbating," Ben offered nonchalantly, starting to see some humor in the situation.

"What the," Jenna blurted, not certain how to continue with so many questions racing through her brain.

Ben put his finger to his mouth, and then continued in a hushed voice, "Ya, he's masturbating and watching gay porn on my computer."

Jenna was floored. She quickly attempted to process the scenario. Questions came flowing out more rapidly than Ben could respond. Finally, she queried, "Did he see you?"

"Nope, I don't think so."

"Holy shit. What are we going to do?

"I don't know," Ben responded.

The two of them stood in the kitchen whispering loudly, and giggling like adolescents at a junior high dance, Ben answering his wife's questions, describing to her what he'd spied in his office. Neither was certain about how to address the situation. The sound of the sliding office door interrupted the couple's excited conversation, and Ben pleaded with Jenna to, "be cool." Finally Mark emerged into the kitchen. He stopped in his tracks, appearing a bit startled, but quickly offered, "Oh hi, I thought you were going to the movies?"

"Uh, ya, we decided to make it an early night. We're having breakfast early with Ben's mom" Jenna fibbed. "Is everything OK?"

"Ya, I was just shooting a friend a quick email."

"Oh really," Jenna quickly retorted, "with your cock in your hand?" Ben released a quiet groan, and turned away, clearly not prepared for his wife's candid accusation.

Mark stammered, "W-what?" The smile on his face instantly disappeared.

Ben attempted to redirect the conversation, and gently put his hand on his wife's shoulder, "Jenna."

She pressed, "Beating off when you're not responsible for our kids, Mark?"

"Uh, I wasn't," Mark responded feebly.

Ben looked over at the devious, smug expression on his wife's face. He had, on numerous occasions, witnessed his wife's candor, sometimes bordering on inappropriate. As a bit of a control freak, she thrived in uncomfortable situations where she could lord power over others to get what she wanted, and Ben was feeling uneasy about the direction of his wife's interrogation. He knew from experience that she was angling for a payoff of some sort.

"Oh, you weren't beating off?" She responded with feigned acceptance, and then continued more sternly, "so, not only were you jeopardizing the safety of my children beating off in the den with the door closed, but now you're lying to us?" Mark's silence, and the obvious desperation on his face further emboldened Jenna's questioning, "Don't lie. You were watching gay porn, weren't you?"

Before Mark could respond, Jenna grabbed him by the elbow, "Let's go look." Ben reluctantly followed his wife and the college student down the hall, and into his office. Jenna instructed Mark to take a seat on the plush sofa that occupied one wall in Ben's dark office, and she vigorously moved the computer mouse, which brought the machine to life. The dark room filled with light from the computer screen, and Ben could more easily see Mark shifting uncomfortably on the sofa, as Jenna scrolled through the computer's browser history.

" Anal Bitch Boy," Jenna read from list of recent websites on the computer's history. "Mark, are you gay?"

"No," Mark replied, an expression of discomfort etched on his face.

"And, Jesus, maybe erase the browser history next time, huh?" Jenna continued, "Gay Goo Guzzling, Twisted Twink Threesomes. Have you ever been with another guy?"

Mark sat frozen. Ben shifted his weight from one leg to the other, and Jenna turned back to the computer, and opened the website entitled, "Gay Gangbang." The intro page featured graphic photos of a young white guy being filled by 3 ripped black guys. Jenna clicked on one of the preview photos, which began to fill the computer screen. "Oh my!" Jenna eyes devoured the image of the white kid being defiled by the larger black men. The white guy expertly managed the three large black cocks. An unimaginably large dick filled the kid's ass, while he fisted another massive black tool. The bulbous head of the third dick stretched the white guy's mouth, cum splattered all over his face, dribbling from his chin. Ben took a step closer to take in the graphic image, and Jenna shot him a devious look, as if to say, "Follow my lead." Jenna closed out the pic, and clicked on another one. The new image continued to load, revealing a close-up of the young man proudly displaying a mouth-full of cum. Three enormous semi-erect dicks framed his cum-soaked face.

"Mark, if you've never been with another guy, why are you viewing gay porn?"

"Uh, I don't know."

Jenna strolled across the room, sat down next to Mark on the sofa. "C'mon Mark, you need to be truthful," Jenna coaxed, sounding sympathetic. "Look, you've really violated our trust here. If you're honest, then no one needs to know about any off this. Have you done anything with a guy?"

"Well, there's been a couple of times," Mark offered reluctantly. Ben sat down in the computer chair, eager to conceal the obvious erection that had emerged after having viewed the pornographic images, and from the anticipation of the sinister situation that might develop.

Jenna moved a little closer to Mark on the sofa, inviting him to continue. Ben noticed swollen nipples poking through the fabric of her gown, and she leaned in with interest, revealing more of her seductive cleavage to their young male babysitter. Mark didn't seem to notice. He remained petrified, his gaze fixed on some undetermined spot on the wall opposite where he was sitting. Finally, his mouth opened as if to form words, but the gravity of the situation, the realization that family friends were on to him, prevented any attempts to explain. Tears seemed to well up in his eyes, prompting Jenna to move closer still. She wrapped one arm around his broad shoulders, her left breast pushed against his arm.

"Look Mark, you can regain our trust here. You've been experimenting at college? What's been going on?"

After a brief pause, Mark reluctantly confided, "I've been with guys a couple of times."

"Ya?" Jenna prodded.

"Ya, with my roommate. And once he brought a couple of his friends."

Ben sat up in his seat, suddenly realizing to whom Mark was referring. "No shit, you mean Felix Johnson?"

Mark continued staring blankly at the wall, perhaps not wanting to show interest in the picture still prominently displayed on the computer screen.

"He's going to be playing in the NFL!" Ben continued, "Is Felix gay?"

"No, he's bi," Mark resonded.

Jenna shot Ben a look that implied that Ben was not following the script. She twisted her body on the sofa to face Mark, not bothering to cover her beautiful, exposed legs now that her dress was inching up her thigh.

"He brought friends? What do you mean, Mark?"

Mark weakly cleared his throat, "Well, the first time, it was just Felix. I woke up one night, and he was pushing his dick in my face. He made me suck it."

"Really," Jenna coaxed with a feigned maternal concern. Ben could sense that she was growing increasingly aroused. "Was it weird?" Jenna prodded, as if she found his revelation foreign and perverse.

"He forced me to suck his penis a couple of times. He called me his 'fuck fag.'"

Jenna began to tenderly caress Mark's back. She seemed somewhat concerned about his well-being, but her devious intentions were obvious to Ben when she asked, "Did you like it? You kept doing it, right?"

Jenna's inquiry was abrupt and frank, and Mark finally turned to look at Jenna, a woman that he'd known since he was a young boy. A devious, accusatory smile flashed across her face. "You are a fucking fag, aren't you Mark? You like sucking big, black cock, huh?

Mark was stunned, his silence announcing his guilt. Jenna continued to harangue the young college student, "Then you sucked off his friends too, huh? Did you swallow their cum?"

Mark appeared to be overwhelmed by Jenna's interrogation, his head nodding. Jenna prodded further, "How much cum did you swallow, Mark?"

"Uh, I sucked four of them one time."

Jenna called out to her husband, "Did ya hear that hon, Mark is a gay cum slut?"

"I'm not gay," Mark protested.

Jenna ignored Mark's plea, and continued, "Ya think he likes it in the ass too, hon?"

Again the tears began to fill the youngsters eyes, and looked away, "I wanted... uh, I mean, he was to big to fit it in. And he said that my 'virgin ass was for only him.'"

Jenna continue to caress Mark's back with one hand, while the other found its way to his muscular thigh.

"Look Mark, your secret could be safe with us. No one here in town needs to know."

"Ya?" Mark responded optimistically.

Jenna continued to caress the young man's thigh, "Ya, but you're going to rebuild our trust."

The hands that Ben had resting in his lap began to fondle his aching dick. Mark turned to lock into Jenna's sex-fueled gaze, "In order to keep this between us, you're going to have to do what I say. Think you can do that?"

Mark nodded, and Jenna leaned in, so that her breasts were pressed up against his arm, her mouth nearer to his ear. "Your tight, little virgin asshole is going to get pounded tonight. You want that?" Jenna cajoled in a sinister and sultry tone. Mark continued obediently nodding. "My husband is going bury all of his warm cum deep in your boy bowels tonight. Think you can handle that?"

Mark finally spoke, a course whisper affirmed his willingness, "Yes."

Jenna beckoned Ben over from his spot in the chair, took him by the arm, and stood him immediately in front of where Mark was sitting on the sofa.

She hissed, "Sit up, you little cock slut," and when he quickly complied, she pushed the back of his head, forcing him toward the bulge in Ben's trousers. Mark was given several seconds to revel in the thick member under the fabric of Ben's pants, and then Jenna pushed harder, forcing Mark's face to meet Ben's dick. Only several layers of clothing separating the two men, and Ben released a low moan, slowly gyrating his hips, his erection rubbing against his babysitter's mouth and cheek. Jenna saw Ben's eyes roll back, and her free hand found her drenched panties. She began to tease her swollen clit through her underwear. Overcome by lust, basking in her power, her fingers were instantly covered in her slippery nectar. She noticed that a wet spot had appeared on her husband's pants. Precum had soaked through his trousers, and was now glistening all over Mark's lips and smooth cheeks.

"Stand up!" Jenna directed firmly. He compliantly moved off the sofa, and turned to face the couple. Ben moved in next to his wife, and she continued stimulating Ben through his pants, while pressing on her enlarged clit, occasionally sliding her fingers along the length of her pussy, transferring more wetness to her clit.

"Take your shirt off," Jenna instructed Mark. "Mmmmmmm," she muttered, "look at that smooth chest, hon." Jenna wanted to soak up the perfectly sculpted chest and arms of the young swimmer, but could not control her desire. "Take your pants off, you little fag."

Mark wasted no time, and his pants and underwear quickly dropped in a heap around his ankles. Jenna and Ben looked at each, conveying looks of mutual lust for the naked young man standing in front of them. "Oh fuck Ben, our obedient little cock slut has such a delicious looking dick, huh?

Ben moaned in agreement, and he unzipped his trousers, allowing his cock to spring free. Jenna wrapped her fingers around it, slowly stroking, and continued, "Could we devour our sex slaves beautiful cock, hon?" Mark's dick, although not excessively long, was quite thick, its girth gradually increasing towards the base. Jenna leaned into Mark and kissed him lustily, their tongues darting with desire in and out of each other's mouths. Jenna continued fisting her husband's slippery member, while working her sensitive clit.

"Turn around," she commanded Mark.

"Yuuuuum," she cooed, "such a smooth ass. It's going to look so sexy filled with cock."

Ben moaned in agreement, and Jenna continued, "Get on all fours, you little cocksucker."

Mark eagerly moved into position, his knees spread beneath him just enough to expose his smooth anal opening, his cock and balls visible between his legs. Jenna leaned forward, and reached for Mark's shapely ass cheek, spreading it for a better view. The tip of her middle finger gently caressed the young man's anal ring, tracing slow circles around it, encouraging him to move his hips up and down in anticipation. The finger, lubricated with her slippery nectar, easily slipped into his eager ass, a low moan revealing his pleasure. With the hand that had been jacking her husband, she reached between Mark's legs for his thick dick, pulling it back toward her. Mark released a audible sigh, and pushed back on Jenna's finger, while she rubbed the dripping precum all over the head of his dick. Eager to taste his gooey honey, she pushed her middle and forefingers into her mouth, licking the precum off so that Ben could watch. Once her left hand found the young man's aching dick again, she pushed the middle finger of her right hand into her mouth, covering it with saliva, before sliding it back into Mark's ass. He was bucking with pleasure, desperate for to be filled, his groans begging for more.

"Mmmmmmmm, you like that, huh? What do you need, huh, you little cock slut? Tell me!"

Ben continued to slowly stroke his throbbing dick, incredibly aroused by the sight of his wife dominating their young friend, fingering his tight hole.

Mark obediently replied, "I need to be fucked."

"Oh, you do, huh?" Jenna teased. "So, let me get this straight... you want a cock to fill your ass, is that it?"

Mark was on the verge of exploding with sexual pleasure, his head had fallen to his chest, and his breathing became rapid and shallow. He could barely respond, "Please butt fuck me, Ben. I need you to use my ass."

Jenna responded, "Yaaaaaaaa, that's it. Ben's cock in your tight, virgin butt. So hot! I wish I had a big dick, so that I could fuck you."

She slid off the sofa between Mark's legs, her hand still wrapped around his throbbing dick. She leaned in to bite his ass cheek, and then without any warning, without any teasing, she pushed her tongue into Mark's ass. She skipped the teasing that was usually offered to Ben when she rimmed him. She didn't tenderly flick her tongue across his anus, or make slow circles with her tongue. Instead she forcefully tongue-fucked his ass, spreading his cheeks with both hands to gain deeper access. Ben slid forward on the sofa to get a better view of his twisted wife tonguing Mark, her head pounding into him. Ben couldn't contain his primal lust, and with one hand he desperately groped at his wife's luscious tits, squeezing them, pinching her nipples, while his other hand pushed the back of her head, forcing her tongue deeper into Mark's ass. Ben's desire continued to overwhelm, and his hand, now full of his wife's hair, relentlessly pushed her face in and out of Mark's ass cheeks, while tugged hard on her left nipple. Jenna finally reached up, pulled her husband's hand from her head. She gasped for air, and between breaths asked her husband, "do you want a taste?" before burying her tongue into her husband's mouth. The two's lips remained locked, as Jenna offered her tongue for her husband to suck on like a small, fleshy dick. Meanwhile Mark had collapsed on his stomach on the floor, his hips gyrating against the plush carpet, his eyes closed, still imagining the ass-fucking that would invariably occur soon.