Coercing the College Kid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna's wet pussy was gaping for attention. She pushed Ben back onto the sofa, turned on all fours between her husband's strong legs, looked over her shoulder at Mark, and roared, "fuck me." Mark dutifully positioned himself behind her, and pushed his cock into her velvety cunt. As he entered, her eyes rolled back in her head, and her head collapsed onto her husband's lap, her mouth just inched from his aching dick. Ben pushed his wife's head nearer his cock, and slipped it between her lips, as Mark continued pounding away. She was dizzy with rapture. Mark massive girth stretched her pussy. She was hardly able to focus on her husband's dick, and he grabbed her hair with both hands and forced her head down on his long dick. He looked down between his legs into her eyes, which were now starting to water. His cock pushed deep in her throat, her look implored him to not push harder, but animal lust consumed him, and he began thrusting his hips up, forcing his dick deeper down his wife's throat. The control that she has relished earlier had evaporated. She was now being filled with cocks by two men both driven by primal lust, and she gagged on her husband's swollen dick before he finally released the back of her head, allowing her to gulp in several deep breaths.

"Fuck that beautiful pussy," Ben commanded. "This is the best pussy you will ever get in your life, you little fucker."

Mark's appreciation was evident as he continued to pound into Jenna from behind, jilting her entire body forward with each thrust. Jenna pushed her husband's legs back, and began probing his ass with her tongue, which was flickering feverishly, while slowly stroking the foreskin of wet cock with her hand. With her other hand she reached back and began playing with her ass. Ben was deliriously with ecstasy, his wife's tongue pushed into him each time Mark pounded her pussy. She loved seeing the expression of gratification on her husband's face, and she considered remaining in their current position, so that Mark could release deep in her pussy, and her husband in her mouth, but she began imagining taking a cock in her pussy and one in her ass. She slid her finger deeper into her ass, and her groans grew more audible, further arousing her husband. He pulled her onto the sofa, climbed between her splayed legs, and entered her.

Their tongues met again, and as Ben desperately pushed into his wife, he said, "You are such a sexy slut." Her lusty eyes met his, adequately reciprocating the sentiment, when Ben felt Mark's two hands exploring his lower back and ass. Soon, he felt his ass cheeks being spread, and the warm sensation of a tongue enter his ass as he pounded his wife with abandon.

Jenna pulled her husband's head back by his hair, and said, "mmmmm, our little anal slut is rimming your asshole. Feels incredible, huh?" Mark was determined to get his mouth on Ben's dick, and positioned himself to lick the base of Ben cock as it easily slid in and out of his wife's dripping pussy. Ben pushed his wife's legs farther above her head, driving his dick deeper inside of her, offering easier access for Mark, who was alternating between licking Ben's dick, his ass and his wife's ass.

Ben's head began to spin, so he climbed off his wife, and directed Mark to lie down on the sofa. The void in Jenna's aching pussy needed to be filled, so she quickly climbed on top of the youngster, and sat on his thick tool. As she bounced up and down on his shaft, Ben fondled the base of the dick that was stretching his wife's pussy. Jenna growled, "Fuck me. Ya, fuck me." The sight of a young stud so consumed by fucking his wife was immensely arousing. As Ben groped and sucked on the large nipples of Jenna's ample breasts, Ben began caressing his wife's shapely ass, and a finger found its way into her opening. After allowing her muscles to relax around his finger, he began fingering rapidly, driving her nearer orgasm. He eased his finger from his wife's ass, and replaced it with his tongue. Jenna moaned in delight, the sensation was dizzying, and she reached back to spread her ass for her husband. She knew that soon he would join Mark inside her, and enter her ass.

The anticipation enveloped her, and she leaned her body against Mark's Chest, and whimpered, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," as Ben pressed his tongue into her anus. Jenna felt the head of her husband's cock pressing against her opening, and she ceased bouncing on Mark's tool. She looked at Mark, and whispered to him, "I love to get ass-fucked. It feels so incredi...eeeeee," the word trailing into a groan as her husband slowly eased into her slippery asshole. Jenna pulled at her ass cheeks. She needed her husband deeper inside. The ecstasy of two cocks sapped her strength, and as she went limp between the two men, she weakly said to Mark, "You're next. He's going to fuck your ass next." She thought she heard him agree with a feint "ya," but her moans, and the grunts of the two men filled the room.

"I need a tongue on my pussy, hon," Jenna whimpered as the two men continued thrusting into her. The pressure of two cocks was incredibly intense, and she loved the idea of being used by multiple cocks, but she was ready for an explosive climax, one that could only be achieved by a cock in her ass, while her clit was being stimulated. The pressure created by Mark's thick dick in his wife's pussy was overwhelming, so Ben reluctantly slid out of her ass. Jenna sat on Mark's face, and began grinding her sopping pussy on his tongue, but Ben's patience was short-lived, and he pushed Jenna down to access her ass. Positioned beneath her, Mark continued to lap at Jenna's clit, as she carelessly licked the foreskin of his still throbbing dick.

Ben looked down as his wife and the college swimmer locked in the 69 position, and he moaned his approval, "Ya, lick that delicious pussy." As Ben positioned himself behind Jenna's beautiful ass, Mark dutifully pulled her cheeks apart for Ben's re-entry. Mark nibbled and sucked on Jenna's clit, and guided Ben's rigid pole into Jenna's ass with his fingers. The sounds of Jenna's pleasure echoed in the room, and after just seconds of anal pounding an orgasm vibrated through her body. Soon afterwards Ben bellowed as he came, releasing several waves of cum deep in his wife's rectum. The bodies of the couple twitched in physical euphoria, their near simultaneous orgasms sweeping across their bodies. Ben collapsed, much of his weight pressing against his wife's back.

Ben was still surprisingly erect, and Jenna lovingly requested, "Stay in my ass, hon. Your cock feels so nice." She went on, "Mmmmmm, look at this young man's beautiful cock. Should we suck it?" Jenna took Mark's dick in her mouth. Ben's face was just inches away, and she offered him the thick dick. He cautiously licked the head of the tasty cock, and finally wrapped his lips around it, as she held it by the base. Jenna had only seen her husband suck cock on several occasions, years ago. Watching as Ben closed his eyes to savor the fleshy dick was immensely arousing, and she began pushing her ass back onto his still rock-hard member, and rotating her hips. She moaned, "Mmmmmmm, that's it, suck that cock," and Mark's warm breath on her thighs became more noticeable, she started jacking the dick that was in her husband's mouth. Ben was emboldened by his wife, and began bobbing on the young man's cock, as Jenna worked it like a jackhammer with her fist. Jenna whispered into her husband's ear, "Ya, that's hot...mmmmmm.... Suck it." Ben began pushing into his wife's ass more deliberately now, as he continued to blow Mark. His movements were in unison, increasing in rhythm. Mark's moans grew louder, and Ben felt streams of warm cum hit the back of his mouth, as the young stud's hips gyrated wildly. The expression in Ben's eyes was obvious.

"Oh hon, did Mark cum in your mouth?" Jenna smiled, as Ben continued to look at her with uncertainty, semen beginning to dribble out of his mouth. "It's OK, just swallow. It tastes pretty good, huh?" Ben gulped, and released Mark's cock. "Ya, that's it. You're so fucking hot. Come here." Jenna lapped up the cum that was oozing down her husband's chin. "Mmmmmmmmm," she purred before forcing her tongue into Ben's mouth, searching for more of Mark's warm, salty seed. "I think we need to feed Mark some too, hon." Ben slowly pulled his dick out of Jenna's ass, leaving it gaping and leaking his viscous liquid. Her sphincter muscled contracted, forcing more cum out of her ass, which slowly dribbled down her pussy lips, and onto Mark's face and waiting tongue. He lapped up the glistening goo from Jenna's swollen labia, and his tongue traced up to her violated ass, coaxing more of Ben's cum out onto his eager tongue.

Jenna swung her body around, straddling their new young lover. She reached down, and squeezed his jaw between her fingers, "Mmmmmmm look hon, your cum all over this cock slut's face. Delicious!" She leaned down and eagerly lapped the creamy goo from his cheek and lips. "Mmmmmmm," she cooed, as she licked her lips. "I can't wait until next time, Ben, when I lick your cum straight out of our new cock slut's freshly fucked ass. She pulled her husband's glistening cock toward her, and swirled her tongue around the bulbous head of Ben's dick, lapping up the remnants of semen that was not deposited into her ass, before taking it deep into her mouth.

"Mark, you don't need to go anywhere tonight, do you? You still need a good butt-fucking, don't you?" Jenna chided, as she fed Ben's semi-hard dick to the teenager, who cautiously began licking the head. She slapped it on Mark's tongue and lips, while she pressed her sensitive clit on the youngster's still throbbing dick. "Ya, that's it, you little faggot, lick that dick... it was just in my ass. And soon it's going to be deep in your ass. You want this big dick in your ass? You want to be our slut?"

Mark's hesitation began to wane as the primal lust overwhelmed him. Before his mouth completely enveloped Ben's growing dick, he responded, almost pleading, "Ya, in my ass. Can I please be your ass slut?"