Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly moves her face closer to Mary's pussy and watches the cum seep out of her pussy, running down the shaft of Rudi's cock. She moves in and begins licking the cum as it escapes.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck!," Rudi shouts as he involuntarily jerks.

With that, Shelly pulls Rudi's cock out of Mary's pussy and takes it fully into her mouth, sucking every last bit of Rudi and Mary's juices.

"Ohhhh fuck, you are nasty Shelly," remarks Mary.

Mary falls backward onto Rudi as their chests move up and down gasping for air. Shelly watches from below as she licks Mary's pussy for any remaining cum.

As all three move to the bed to recover, Mary notices that the light remained on the video camera, suggesting she forgot to shut it off from recording. Hmmm, she thinks to herself as they drift off asleep after the session.

After a couple hours nap, Mary and Rudi wake up to find Shelly has slipped out while they were sleeping...no note...no sign she was ever there. Rudi and Mary are even more astonished to learn Shelly forgot to take the videotape with her!

12