Coffe House Pick Up Part 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Soul
Lost Soul
135 Followers

After about twenty minutes, Sally and I excused ourselves and went to the ladies room. Once inside we started having girl talk as the two of us touched up our makeup. I let her rant and rave about her new boyfriend and Sally seemed so positive that this time things would go right for her. So strange as this is how we met years ago.

“Isn’t he wonderful Diana? I am so glad the he gets along with you and Roger. You have given me such confidence, I feel like I am in control of my life for the first time.” Sally then gave me a sisterly hug and I replied in kind and we head back to out table.

After dinner and a night of non-ending drooling from other men in the restaurant we decided to leave. It was a good evening and Sally was so happy that we could spend time together as best friends and dressing up for our boyfriends. In the parking lot we said our good-byes and went to our respect cars. As Roger drove us home I felt like we were such a couple like something out of a 1960’s sitcom. I held his hand as we made our way down the night time drive, maybe I was becoming too uptight and I should just let the course of events in our life just go their natural way. Everything was perfect between us.

Later that night when Roger and I got home my cell phone went crazy with texts from Sally. She had a great time and enjoyed the double date and loved dressing up even though her new boots were killing her feet and she could not wait to get them off. I text back that my new boots were getting to me as well but just keep wearing them until you get use to them. And with that I pulled mine off and let out a sigh of relief. I loved wearing boots for my son but even I had my limits.

As we lay in bed together, I asked my son what he found attractive about me. My hair, my breasts, my legs, what? Or was it just the fact of sleeping with his mother?

“Mom, I always found all of you great. What is bringing this on, that mother/son group”?

I replied to my son’s question in a soft but firm voice.

“It has me thinking, that is all. When I married your father I had a life planed out that included you but not like this. I know as of late I have been very neurotic and uptight but as I head toward 50 I cannot help but reflect on things. And I am getting so scared of the two of us getting caught”.

Roger began stroking my hair and tried to reassure me.

“Mom, I fear that too. But we must go on; you need to become that strong, no nonsense woman again. I still remember that night in the coffee house when I as an awkward dork and you wanted to build me up. The moment when you pulled your jacket off and showed everyone your braless breasts in that white sweater was one of the greatest days of my life. I knew then you really loved me and the only thing I wanted was to belong to you forever”

I then planted a hard kiss on his mouth and told my son I remember the look in his eyes when I took my jacket off years ago in the coffeehouse. It was one of the best moments in my life as well. We then curled up together and went to sleep.

The next day when I left work I decided no more mopping around. I made a choice to be with my son and this sudden flash of remorse would not keep me down. I would take some time away from “the group” and get back to being a responsible girlfriend. But I also knew in part what was bothering me. It was that I had deceived my son about Sally knowing about us, about the whole incident with humiliating Steven while he was still at college. I needed to come clean with my darling boy.

As I walked in the front door of my house my cell rang. It was Sally, what is that old saying when you think about somebody you will hear from them?

“Diana, it is me Sally” as her voice was shaking and I could hear the sound of soft crying. I broke up with me boyfriend. Could I drive over to see you this weekend?”

“What has happened Sally? Tell me now” I demanded.

“We were in bed having sex when at the moment he started to cum he shouted out your name. Diana, Diana, he screamed. He was fantasying about you while making love to me. On the way home earlier all he did was talk about you and how classy and elegant you were. He even mentioned how your braless tits blasted out of that yellow sweater you had on. Why did you have to look so great that night?”

Sally let out another sob and continued “I am sorry Diana, you are my best friend and I admire you so much. It is I just want to have what you and Roger have. The happiness and intimacy you two share. Why can I not make a smart choice”.

I took a deep breath and told her to come over this weekend and we would talk more. Why can things not get easy? I just wished Roger and I could run off to an island somewhere and put all of this behind us.

That night after dinner I told my son that Sally would be coming by on Saturday. He said no problem and we went ahead and did the dishes. My son went to the bathroom and started to take a shower. I stripped down and joined him.

“Wow mom, this is a great way to end a day. You never fail to make me happy”.

And with that we embraced and started to kiss as his hands grabbed by ass all wet and slippery from the shower. Before I knew it his dick was hard and inside of me. Thank goodness for young men.

With every thrusts of his hard dick Roger pressed my nude body against the wall of the shower. He kept slamming me in a passionate heat that I hit the soap caddy, knocking it on the floor.

“Oh yes, my darling son, give your loving Mommy want she needs. Yes, yes, you are the greatest boyfriend ever. Oh I am going to cum, so hard. Oh shit Roger, oh I cannot take much more.”

My son kept shoving it inside me until I started screaming aloud earth shattering organism. I felt his warm seaman rushing through my pussy and down my legs. The shower water was now cold as we had used up the hot water and I fell limp against him. Finally I reached over and turned the water off as it was now freezing.

We stepped out of the shower and dried ourselves off. Then my son put his arms around and we kissed again. After a few minutes I broke the kiss and looked him straight in the eyes and spoke.

“Honey, I need to tell you something. It is about Sally, she knows the truth about us. She figured it out on the day of you graduation and then confronted me a few weeks ago while we were at lunch. I let it all out but she swears to keep it to herself. I was too worried you would be upset if you realized that Sally knew the truth about us. I hated keeping it from you maybe that accounts for my strange mood of late.”

My son took my words in and embraced my nude body closer to him.

“I always suspected as much. I knew you too were to close for it not to slip out. My only worry is that she will say something after drinking too much or if you two get in a fight she might try and use it against us. But in a way it is a relief, now I can be honest when she comes by”.

I was at a loss for words. I thought he would be more upset but Roger had matured so much over these last few years that he took it in stride. He hugged my tightly and I let out a soft moan.

“I see that you waited until you were naked to tell me all this. But it is OK; it will all work out mom.”

I kissed my son on the mouth again and then we both went to bed. I wanted to tell him so badly about the incident with Steven a few years ago but just could not. Just getting the burden about Sally off my shoulders was enough for now.

The next morning I got on the laptop before I met Sally. I decided to check “the group” as it had been a little over a week since I was last there. I found I had many messages under my assumed name asking if I was alright and that the members missed me. Then one message hit me hard. It turned out that “the group” actually had meet ups in a few selected cities across the country. I was asked if I could make it to a meeting and looking at the list of locations I saw the city I lived in as one of them.

What should I do?


(To be continued)


Lost Soul
Lost Soul
135 Followers
12