All Comments on 'Coffee Break'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 9 years ago
I still am not sure that

I know what this wonderful story is all about, or know where it is going or intends to go. But I do know that it was a great read, fun, and relatively hot. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I think I got it, . . .

but I can't appreciate it. A pretty good depiction of a head fuck, but, why? If she just wanted to fuck with this woman's mind that would be a perfect New York game to play, to make the coffee break less boring. But if she wants to fuck her, I'm not sure I see her game plan. Whatever, it was kind of interesting to read, if not much fun.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Is this supposed to be a seduction?

Seems like a lot of work just to bang some pussy.

TurbidusTurbidusalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Regarding confusion

I got the idea as I was recalling younger days when either my wife or I would wake up so horny we'd jump the other one's bones before they were fully awake. I remembered I time when she did that and I pretend not to wake up.

Then I started imagining her telling the story to a friend, then to a stranger, then a stranger she had the hots for. (BTW she is not bi.)

I also wanted to see if readers would assume the seducer was male, which is why I didn't disclose the narrator's sex until the end.

Other than that twist I didn't intend to be confusing, just a story of a horny chick telling another gal she has the hots for a dirty story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lesbian story ?

am I in the wrong section. What an idiot.......why the fuck would I want to read your pompous ramblings................clean up your act.................confusing people is not clever, it means you can't write and have an over-in-flated ego. Wanker.

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
I can't imagine...

Where you got the idea this would be received well in LW.

As for holding the sex of the narrator to the end how do you get that with this? Halfway through the first page? I started skimming at that point.

"I had settled for a top that was loose rather than tight. I wanted it loose enough that when I leaned toward her, she could see not only my breasts resting in a frilly black open cup bra, but my exposed nipples. The blouse, while not sheer, did not completely hide my naked nipples, even without leaning. My skirt? "

1* for wrong category!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuck you idiot.

If I wanted gay cheating I would go to gay, yuck bitch.

TurbidusTurbidusover 8 years agoAuthor
Pointless but

after several months of silly comments, I'll try one more time:

I said upfront the story didn't fit in any particular category.

As far as being a lesbian story. How so, exactly? Clearly the narrator is interested in other women but every description of sex is with her husband. There is no lesbian or gay sex depicted.

Most of the anonymous trolls commenting appear to be upset the story doesn't involve a woman getting gang bang to prove she "loves" her man. That shit is boring, stale and perfectly suited for the real "idiots" and "wankers".

Bless him, Gordo at least didn't hide behind the anonymous button. I disagree with him however, in that, when I rate a story it is a rating of the story. If Gordo really felt the writing was a 1, fine. That's not why he gave it one. He simply simply felt it wasn't in the correct category. It took, what? 30 sec? Minute? to realize, "skimming" in his words it wasn't the type of story he would care to read. Fine, a couple of mouse clicks and he's free. The 1 was inappropriate.

TurbidusTurbidusover 8 years agoAuthor
PS to "fuck you idiot" anonymous commenter

The worst thing about sad, cowardly trolls of any ilk, is they make it almost impossible to have any meaningful discussion.

I tip my hat to the posters, even ones like gordo I disagree with, for at least having balls enough to not hide.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 8 years ago
I got what your saying

Turbidus, she got hot over a woman talking about her husband. I gave you a (5) for your handling of the comments. Its good to see a writer answering comments. 4 for the story.....

firemanlitfiremanlitover 8 years ago

"I can't imagine...

Where you got the idea this would be received well in LW".

She told how she enjoyed that mornings interlude with her husband. That would indicated she is married. There were no demeaning comments about her husband.

She may have been looking to cheat on the husband, with her new female acquaintance. Cheating, with male or female is a topic that has appeared on "Loving Wives". I thought it was hot

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
I liked it and gave the writer a 5 for effort

and content. So there are some who like these stories, and no matter what the annony asshole does I'll keep posting 5s

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDalmost 4 years ago

This story sure gives a clear definition of "In your Face"!

6ulprsn6ulprsnabout 1 year ago

Definitely has potential for additional chapters! I like that it isn’t just another strange-car, noise in the bedroom story. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous