Coffee Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Despite living in Portland, I don't believe in auras and all that nonsense but something lit up that room or maybe I had a seizure or something, because as my orgasm exploded out of me, the room became light enough you could have read a book.

"I jerked my fingers out of my cunt and squeezed my clit between two fingers. It felt like it really might explode. I became aware I was shouting, really shouting "Holy Fuck" at the top of my voice as I collapsed onto Mark's chest. He just lay there, acting like he had slept through my orgasm and his two. You believe that? He didn't even put his arms around me."

She had one hand playing with the nipple farthest from me, as if that meant I wouldn't know what she was doing. I looked at my watch and jumped in feigned surprise.

"Oh wow, I'm late. Sorry, I have to get back. You heading back up?"

She nodded slowly and stood. I stepped back to let her pass. Just below where her ass cheeks came together, her tan skirt had a large dark spot. Poor girl. I hoped no one would think she'd gotten her period. We had the elevator to ourselves. As the door slid closed and the sexy bitch of an elevator announce she was "going up", I held out my hand.

"I'm Cassie, nice to meet you. I've seen your around but never got a chance to say 'hi'. Hi."

Taking my hand briefly, she said, "Mel, Melanie."

She didn't say anything else, not even "bye" when she exited. My thighs were wet under my skirt. As I walked past Sandra, I hoped she could smell my wet pussy. On the spot, I decided the gym membership was a good idea. In fact, I should invite her to join me tomorrow for my coffee break. Me, Mel, and Sandra trading stories - maybe more - what a tantalizing notion.

12