Coffee Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

The erotic section showed her preference for the artsy black and white images of activities over the bold more direct graphic images. Images of candle light scenes on canopied and silk draped beds with a seductive view of fellatio were viewed longer than color motel bed blow-jobs. Anything spiritual had long view times.

Masturbation was a heavily viewed area. Barbara focused on the faces of the people masturbating rather than on the act itself. The images containing looks of intensity and of losing oneself in the pleasure were dwelled upon. It didn't matter if the person was using their hand, a vibrator or a machine; the look sparked her interest for both male and females.

The special section contained BDSM images in various roles. The ironic part was the slow, methodical manner in which Barbara paced through the section. Each selection took about the same amount of time. In the previous sections one selection may have taken a second, while another may have taken five; but this section each choice took nearly fifteen seconds. It was as if she was studying each frame. Again her preferences were of the deeply seductive and powerful acts such as the look of melting pleasure and agony as a Mistress worked the nipples of her slave.

When Barbara entered the group of images on water sports, I thought my server locked up. It appeared to be frozen on the image of a woman straddling a man lying on the floor beneath her; her stream of golden nectar raining down upon the erect cock beneath. This was viewed for nearly two minutes before she clicked her way the next group.

During the tweaking section, Barbara went back and selected the more erotic and passionate images. She also entered the special section and spent a great deal of time on nipple play and water sports. Again she lingered for a very long time on the same image of the woman straddling the man.

The final section of the survey was a summary. Barbara agreed with the final assessment and found it to be "highly stimulating," not offensive, and would recommend to others as a way to develop a sexual interest portfolio. I sat back and smiled while my cock was becoming thicker in anticipation.

I glanced at the clock. It was half past twelve. I had a little over six hours to prepare for tonight. I worked out a game plan: call the florist; the candle shop; select a menu and go to the market; the wine shop; an upscale department store carrying fine silk scarves; Victoria's Secret; and last but not least the toy store, the adult toy store.

Prior to heading out for my errands, I constructed a few erotic notes to be used as guides Barbara through our evening. I wrote them on sheets of my finer stationary. No envelopes were necessary.

I left the house around 1:30. The florist was going to deliver between 4:30 and 5:00. My dinner was to be simple, yet romantic: Oysters Rockefeller as the starter followed by a light spring mix with fresh parmesan and prosciutto in a balsamic vinegar coating; the main course was to be broiled scallops on angel hair pasta served with pistachio-basil pesto accompanied by a cup of roasted sweet pepper soup served with French bread. A simple chocolate mousse would be served for dessert. This evening called for Champagne. I went top shelf: Krug Grande Cuvee.

The candle store was a trip. I purchased at least 25 different types of candles and numerous holders. The clerk just looked at me. I know she wanted to say something, but she didn't. It was humorous and I received the same look at the department store when I bought 10 black silk scarves. The wine store and market went smoothly.

Victoria's Secret was very provocative. In the past, I drooled numerous times as I passed by; however this was the first time I entered the store. I've been in countless adult book stores and video centers, but this was my first time at Victoria's Secret. I smiled to myself as I remembered to whom I was married for twenty-seven years.

A mid-forty-ish sales associate approached me. I explained I was having a special evening tonight with a wonderful woman and I needed something to complement the mood. She studied Barbara's measurements and asked a few questions about hair color, eyes, skin tone and then she smiled at me and asked if I looking for outerwear or intimates.

I guess I blushed slightly as I told her intimates. She just smiled and told me to follow her. We worked our way through the store and wound up in the bustier section. With the help of the associate I selected golden beige as Barbara's target color. As the associate explained the pros and cons of the various styles, I was becoming hornier and finally selected a very nice garment with a shelf cup bra. This would provide access to most of the breast while still providing support. The shelf could also be pulled away to allow the entire breast to be free. Again my thoughts were not pure.

The associate did raise an eyebrow when I said no to matching panties and a lusty smile crossed her lips as I explained they wouldn't be necessary. The bustier ended at the curve of the hips. We found a beautiful pair of matching, full length, self-stay nylons. To complete the ensemble, I selected a pair of deep red, closed toe, three inch heels which could easily be slipped on or off.

I had the items gift wrapped. At check-out, the clerk looked at my name as I signed the credit card receipt. "Thank you. Mr. Gilbert," she said seductively. "I hope your friend enjoys her gift. If for some reason she doesn't, please bring them back to me, because I find your taste to be very sexy."

Two weeks ago I would have asked for her phone number. But two weeks ago, I would not have been in the store. When it rains; it pours.

The toy store was exciting and expensive. I bought a myriad of items; baskets-full I might add. I went from head to toe keeping things erotic yet flexible since Barbara's response to the special section of the survey showed interest in the BDSM scene. I purchased a fur lined blindfold; rubber coated clothes pins; a Wartenberg pinwheel; adjustable nipple clips; nipple blush and brush; scented talc, balm and oil; a fur outer lined massage mitt; disposable latex gloves; anal beads; a six inch long, ribbed, thin-tapered anal plug; vibrating-remote controlled vaginal eggs; a two inch diameter, eight inch long, flesh toned, vibrating rubber dildo; a hand held, wand massager with a flexible shaft; a clitoris clip; and a small rubber flogger with 10 inch straps. I had no idea if I would use them all. I figured Barbara's body language would tell me the direction.

I pulled into my garage at 4pm. I got it all done in two and one half hours. I decided to get the meal ready first as I did not want the florist walking into any room which I had prepared. Prep took very little time as it was only for two. The oysters were prepped and in the refrig along with the marinated scallops and salad. I baked the prosciutto and broke it into strips and had coarsely grated some parmesan. The pesto and salad dressings were prepared and I will admit I took a short cut on the soup. I bought it along with the bread.

As most parties become kitchen parties, I set up the counter for dinner. It was simple with a touch of elegance. The lighting truly gave it a fresh feel.

The florist arrived closer to 5 pm. I had them place a beautiful vase of fresh cut flowers in the kitchen and put the orchids in the master bedroom, bath and one of the spare bedrooms. They gave me a bit of a look at the directions but I didn't care at this point. The time was nearing. I had them leave the three bags of rose petals on the kitchen counter.

When they left, the champagne went into the chiller and I went to work on the finishing touches. First the spare bedroom where I placed the Victoria Secret packages on the bed, arranged the flowers and candles in such a way the full length closet mirror had an enchanting reflection. I placed the first note on the larger of the packages. At the foot of the bed, I placed a whicker basket.

In the bath I also arranged the flowers and candles to produce a sensual atmosphere. My plan was to take Barbara's cosmetics into the bath so she could redo her look at the proper time. I placed the second note upon the counter upon which I placed the fur lined blindfold.

The master bedroom was turned into sensual playground. Fragrant orchids in vases were placed around the room; on end tables, the dresser, in corners on small pedestals; filling the room with a rich, full scent. The candles selected for the bedroom were all the same color: a deep red, almost maroon. They were of various heights and thicknesses; strategically placed throughout the room.

I tied four black silk scarves to the bed posts, one at each corner and draped the free ends onto to bed. The black contrasted sharply against the cream colored bedding. The remaining scarves were draped over the foot board of the bed, much akin to ropes hanging from a barn wall.

The fur mitt and nipple toys were placed on one of the end tables next to the beds. The plugs, lubes, clips, dildos and vibrators were placed on the other end table. A thick terry cloth pad was placed on each table upon which the utensils rested. Their obviousness was arousing. The final item, the flogger was placed on the dresser, in front of the mirror. It sat on a small maroon pillow. The contrast in colors was telling.

The time was now 6:05pm. I went to the spare bath to shower as to not dirty one of the scenes. My body was still smooth and hairless from the night before. I selected another pair of my favorite underwear, today's color...black. I wore a white, starched dress shirt with a camel pair of slacks. My belt was a shade darker and matched my shoes and socks. My only jewelry was a gold watch.

My phone rang and the caller ID was Barbara's. She must have retrieved my phone number from my email signature. My heart sank. Was she bailing on me? Did something happen?

"Hello," I answered somewhat apprehensively.

"Russ," Barbara started in a low, clear and sexy voice. "Is there anything in particular you want me to wear tonight?"

I looked at the clock; it was 6:40pm. A number of improper lines raced through my mind. "Well, I really just want you to be comfortable. But there is one thing I would like you to do. Bring your cosmetic bag."

"My cosmetics?" was her response.

"Trust me, remember?"

"Okay, cosmetics it is. See you in a couple."

I felt great. I took a rose and placed it in a single stem vase. I would bring this to Barbara when I picked her up. I opened one of the bags of rose petals and scattered a few around the kitchen counter. A final look at my watch: 6:50...it's time.

Barbara answered the door looking as radiant as always. She wore a sleeveless orange blouse with an open collar. It was buttoned somewhat modestly. Her lips, ear-rings and nails matched. She wore a tight, black skirt which tapered to just above her knees. A pair of black sandals adorned her feet. Her toes nails were orange also.

"You are beautiful," was all I could say. And she did look beautiful. I think Barbara blushed slightly at the sincerity in my voice.

"Thank you Russ," she cooed. "Is the rose for me?" she continued.

Barbara took the rose and kissed me so very gently on the lips. She placed the rose on an inside table near the door and said, "Thank you, kind sir. Shall we go?"

A thin smile crossed my lips as her scent began to intoxicate me. "With pleasure," I replied and held out my arm. Barbara grabbed her cosmetics bag and took my arm.

The ride was short and we talked about dinner. Barbara was famished and loved the menu, especially the champagne part. As she put it, "Champagne does wonderful things to me."

As we approached my town house, Barbara raved about the location and look of the homes. I parked in the driveway and opened Barbara's door. She loved the courtyard and the flowers leading to the house. Opening the door, I gestured for Barbara to enter first.

Smiling, she said, "Thank you kind sir,"

Once inside, Barbara raved about my place. She wanted a tour but held off when I told her in due time. I placed her cosmetics bag on the stairs leading to the upper level. Now, it was time for some bubbly and I led her into the kitchen. She commented on how romantic the flowers and rose petals looked and complimented me on my decorating style.

She snuggled up to me and gave me a tender hug and kiss.

I looked at her and asked, "Champagne?"

"Please," she cooed.

After popping the cork and pouring two glasses, I handed one to her and toasting, I said, "To tonight, may it answer your questions as well as your needs."

Staring in my eyes, Barbara countered, "And yours."

We were silent for a moment as we savored our thoughts and the champagne.

"Time for a few oysters?" I asked as I turned on the oven and went to the refrig for the hors d'oeuvers. While I was putting them in the oven, I continued. "Barbara, this morning you told me a bit about yourself and your needs. I asked you to trust me and tonight, all which I asked of you would become clear. Well, it's tonight and with your permission I want to tell you a bit about myself."

Barbara nodded and I explained my 27 year relationship, how I became a teacher, as well as how I handled my sexual needs. I explained my development and my concept of erotic passion. She was transfixed on my story and I felt my desire growing. I then wove my story into hers as to how, I too, had deep and powerful needs, and a vanilla relationship would not do at this point in my life either.

The story continued as we savored the appetizers. I fed the first one to Barbara and the way she used her mouth and tongue to remove the oyster from the fork made my cock jump. As we finished the last of the Rockefellers, I refilled our flutes.

"Barbara, please stand." I said putting the bottle back into the wine bucket.

She did.

I circled around her and gently traced my finger across her shoulders as I moved to face her. I slid the nail portion of my finger along the outside of her arm bringing instant goose bumps to her skin and a shiver shook her body. With our gazes fixed onto each other, I seductively drew the back of hand my across her cheek. I allowed my hand to 'accidentally' brush across her breast as it slowly fell to her side.

Using the index finger of both hands and starting at her elbows, I traced a path up her arm to the shoulders and towards her neck until I felt her bra strap. Without hesitation, my fingers followed the strap down to the top of her bra, across to the center, and the down to finish outlining her cups.

While I did this, I spoke softly and sincerely about how I wanted tonight to be sexually fulfilling for both of us.

As my finger traced her breast through her blouse and bra, Barbara's eyes quivered. She was allowing simple pleasures to overwhelm her.

"Barbara, I believe two of the most sensitive and erogenous parts of ones body are the nipples." My nails then traced towards her areolas and began circling the area while staring into her eyes. Her buds grew under the sensual traces. Without looking at them, I knew they were thick. I took each between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed, gently at first.

I repeated my actions a number of times, increasing the pressure each time, feeling Barbara's response. She started to moan softly and arched her back into my fingers. Her eyes were closed, her breathing was becoming heavier. She wanted more.

"Your body's cravings are so very erotic," I said, still speaking in a calm and steady tone. "If I removed your dress and slipped a finger into you, I would expect a very wet experience."

I paused briefly still holding her nipples. "In a few minutes our evening will begin. I will be leaving you. When I call for you, I would like to go through the doorway and follow the rose petals to their destination. There will be a note waiting for you."

"Barbara, are you still willing to do as I ask for this day?" As I asked the questions, I increased the pressure of my squeeze.

Barbara moaned a deep, throaty "Yes." Then she added, "I want this evening so very much. I have never been so wanton in my life." She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with such passion and intensity, I nearly came.

When our kiss broke, I left the room.

I grabbed Barbara's cosmetic bag from the stairs along with the bag of rose petals placed there earlier. Making my way up to the spare bedroom, I sprinkled a generous path of petals to the bed upon which the Victoria's Secret boxes and her note lay. I sprinkled a few petals into the basket, lit the candles and moved into the bath.

I placed her cosmetics bag on the counter in the bath. Stepping into the hall and closing the bathroom door, I called her name.

I slipped into my room and closed the door allowing just a crack through which I could view her movements.

Barbara ascended the four stairs. Reaching out, she gathered a few of the rose petals and brought them to her nose inhaling their fragrance. Following the petals to the room, she stopped in the doorway. Although I could not see her face, her body appeared to savor the feel of the room.

She moved slowly and sensuously towards the bed, taking the time to drink in the atmosphere of the room. Lifting the note from the bed, I watched as she read her instructions. It read:

"Women are the center of all sensuality, desire and lust. Contained within these packages are items to adorn you. Before opening the packages, you are to close the door and then remove your clothing and place your garments into the basket at the foot of the bed. Prepare your body with the intimates. Gaze into the mirror at your image for you are a Goddess. When you are ready, follow the rose petals outside your door to the next step in your evening."

When the door closed, I stepped into the hall and sprinkled rose petals from her door into the bath. I lit the candles and left the bath with the door open. Returning to the kitchen, I opened a new bottle of champagne, placed it the bucket, and took it and three fresh glasses to my room. I poured a glass and took it to the bath setting it next to the note and blindfold.

Back in my room, I closed the door and removed my clothing with the exception of my shirt which I left on, but completely unbuttoned. I lit the candles, poured a glass of champagne for myself, sat on one of the cushioned chair in the far corner of the room and waited. The room had a comfortable warmth and an air of sensuality. Enjoying a few sips of champagne, I heard a door open and I could imagine Barbara moving to the bath in her bustier, stockings and heels. The soft sound of heels clicking on the bathroom floor and then stopping told me she was reading the second note:

"Please close the door for your intimacy. As you read this, know I am visualizing you; your breasts seductively offered by your intimates; your legs encased in the luxury of your nylons; your heels lifting your legs into sensual towers rising to the lush curves of your derriere and moistness of your fruit. Before you is your cosmetic case filled with your shades, colors, creams and gloss. As you gaze at your image, make your desires known through your look. When you are satisfied you have captured your inner feelings, cover your eyes with blind fold and call my name. I will lead you to the final chamber."

The sounds of Barbara's heels clicked on the floor followed by the sound of the door gently closing. There were a few more clicks followed by silence. She was preparing. Thinking of her made me harder. I thought of her wetness and I knew had to do something.

Getting up from the chair I silently made my way to the spare room. Her clothing was folded neatly and lying in the basket; her orange blouse on top of her skirt with her bra and panties underneath. I moved the garments to find her matching orange bra and thong along with my note with a one word reply, "Enjoy."

seat542
seat542
236 Followers