Coffee Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and grew flush at the same time. She knew.

I picked up her bra first and caressed my face with the inside of the cups; the scent overwhelming me. Her thong had a thin cotton strip to cover her lips. It was soaked and a thick cream was resting upon it. Pre-cum oozed from my cock as my tongue wasted no time in savoring her nectar. I sucked the panel for all of its contents.

I was starting to shake as I worked my way into a frenzy. I needed to regroup and remain calm, so I placed her intimates back into the basket but took the note with me to my room. I placed it on the dresser where, when the time was right, Barbara would see it. I heard her call.

"Russ"

I went to the bath and opened the door. I nearly lost my load right on the spot. Standing before me was a Goddess. Her skin was cream white, two or three shades lighter than her bustier; her breast full and seductive. The top of her areolas peeked from the lace trim of the cups. Her legs were columns and between them a manicured mound; smooth and soft, save a thin strip of soft red hair. Her lips glistened gold; wet and seductive. Beneath the blindfold were eyes I knew to be of equal lust and power.


Speaking softly, I uttered, "You are beautiful; so very beautiful." Crossing the room to her I continued, "Tonight, my Goddess, I will take you on a journey from which you shall never return." The palm of my hand glided across her hip as I circled behind this sexual being.

Barbara shuddered as my body pressed into her back with my cock against the flesh of her derriere. Whispering seductively into her ear I asked, "What is it which causes such a stir in my Goddess?"

"Your cock," Barbara replied, her words thick with desire.

"Partially true: you see the cock may be attached to my body; however, the cock will soon belong to you. Its purpose is solely to bring you pleasure, deep pleasure, and through your pleasure I will receive mine."

I bent my knees to allow my cock to glide between her legs, under her cheeks, skimming the outer folds of her smooth mound as I spoke. Her thick warm juice flowed freely coating my shaft. Nirvana.

"Barbara, tonight I will unleash the lust, power and desire trapped inside your being. You will be transformed from the woman who would do anything to find satisfaction, to the woman who finds satisfaction by having things done for them. You must learn to take control."

My left arm wrapped around her from the back with my only the hand and fingers touching her throat. The hand slowly drifted down across her right breast, the fingers touching her exposed skin and then across the material covering her midriff. At the end of the bustier, my hand moved directly but slowly towards her mons. The fingers seductively intertwined with the thinness of her hair before moving towards the warmth beneath.

Starting at the opening of Barbara's vagina, I pulled my middle finger across her outer lips, every so slightly parting them to allow the collection of her juice.

Still whispering I said, "Your nectar is warm and thick; your desire is burning." Bringing my finger to her lips, I placed it onto her lower lip speaking, "Taste your lust. This is the cream of your passion; the essence of your wants."

Barbara's mouth greedily sucked in my finger. Her tongue circled its shaft removing her juice. Triggering moans from deep inside, Barbara reached behind to touch my cock. I allowed it, but only for a few moments before backing away and removing my finger from her mouth.

"In due time, Goddess," I whispered; moving toward the doorway. "Take my hand and I will lead you into your dreams."

Barbara reached out and found my hand. I guided her into the bedroom and the fragrance of the flowers filled our senses and the warmth of the candles licked our skin. I positioned her facing the foot of the bed. Behind us was the dresser.

"Barbara, you must do as I say. Spread you feet until they are just past shoulder width."

As her legs parted, I could see moisture glistening from her inner thighs.

"Extend your arms straight out from your side."

Doing so lifted her breast slightly from the shelf of the bustier's cups. Her areolas were pink and her buds plump and erect.

Taking one of the silk scarves from the foot board I threw it over her left arm and allowed the air currents to cushion its fall. I moved it across her body in random patterns allowing the sheerness of the material to raise bumps upon her skin and produce a slight wobble in her knees. I spoke while the sensations rippled through her body.

"Your past has trapped you. Society has created norms to label women of deep desire as sluts, pigs, and whores instead of disciples of ones physical spirit. And as with previous generations, you accepted these norms and degraded yourself."

With these words, I stopped moving the silk and tied the elegant material loosely around her left wrist, the free end floating to the floor. A second scarf repeated the sensual movements of the first across Barbara's body. My narrative continued.

"Tonight's purification will rid you of those norms as you transcend to your rightful place as Goddess."

The second silk was tied to her right wrist, and a third started to lick her body. My tone was low and steady.

"Purification requires awareness, acceptance, and enlightenment. It involves symbolic stimulus to trigger these stages."

The third silk serpentined its way across Barbara's torso towards her right thigh. As it purposely crossed her mons, Barbara let out a deep and powerful moan, almost a cry, and her body trembled. Losing control she dropped her arms and reached out for support. As her hands found the foot board, she allowed her body to quake. Thick juice trickled down her loins. I needed to control my desires while Barbara's exploded.

After securing this silk to her right ankle, the fourth moved in a similar fashion finding its way to Barbara's left ankle. Her juices ran freely.

Taking the ends of each silk, I secured them loosely to the four corners of the foot board explaining it symbolized her lack of control. Barbara was lost in lust.

"Do with me as you please. Show me your ways. Release the spirit within me. Allow my desires to finally find fulfillment."

I was rock hard upon hearing her speak.

Taking the flogger from the top of the dresser, I dragged the straps across the cheeks of her derriere a number of times allowing her senses to realize and visualize the next step. Barbara's buttocks moved as if to capture every sensation. The straps were then moved between her cheeks and drug up her back across the bustier and onto her shoulders.

Barbara straightened allowing the latex to rest upon her shoulders. I moved the straps across her breasts. The straps traveled across her other shoulder and circled her neck a few times before being removed.

"Let us begin the process. The lashes you are going to receive each symbolize events of your past. Each time the straps meet your flesh an event will be removed. Your flesh will not feel pain, but freedom."

The first swoosh brought a deep moan from Barbara; not because of pain. The straps fell flat against her buttocks producing an erotically pleasing sensation. The moan was from the words spoken.

"This is for every time someone told you 'Suck my cock, pig.'"

Slap after slap fell upon her buttocks; each painless; each tingling; each triggering a memory.

"You never sucked a cock; you worshipped a phallus. You desired its fullness. You craved its texture. You wanted to use it for your pleasure. They did not allow this to happen. They just filled your mouth with their load. You were a receptacle. Never again. The phallus is yours. It is for your pleasure, from which its pleasure will be gained."

Barbara's moans were those of awareness, acceptance and enlightenment. She remembered each occurrence; she acknowledged how and why things happened and she embraced the new meaning of future actions. Barbara was being purified.

The process continued for every lewd "man based" action. There was a rhythm to the words as they synchronized with the slaps. At no point was Barbara in pain.

The lashes stopped.

Barbara's thighs were slick with her wetness.

With out saying a word, I untied each wrist and ankle leaving the silks attached to the foot board. Silence permeated the room. Barbara stood as I unhooked her bustier and set it upon the bed. I removed my shirt and placed it next to the bustier. My hands then caressed her thighs as I pulled down each stocking from her lily white pillars. She stepped out of each shoe as I removed each stocking. Moving between her and the bed, without touching any part of her body, I removed her blindfold.

Her eyes were beautiful. Lush golds, bronzes, with splashes of orange and fuchsia adorned her. Black liner made the point; indicating her mood.

Barbara looked at me like no other woman has ever looked at me. I could see into her soul and likewise she into mine. She was free and we were one.

"How may I please you tonight?" Emotions overpowered me as I spoke.

Barbara pulled me into her and our kiss was deeply erotic. Her wetness flowed down my thigh. We ate each others mouths, opening widely on each kiss, trying to devour the other.

Her nails dug into my back. They were sharp. There would be marks.

Barbara broke our kiss; her look pure lust. Placing her hands on my shoulders she pushed downward.

Falling to my knees, my eyes were in front of the thin strip of hair on her mons. Barbara's hands wasted no time moving my mouth onto her area. I licked, lapped, tongued, sucked and swallowed her lips, clit and hole. Barbara moved back to the dresser and sat upon it pulling me with her. My mouth never moved from her pussy.

Barbara's moans were loud and deep. Her pussy rode my face. Her body was tense and shaking.

"Russssssss," she screamed. "Russssss. Russsss."

With one final jerk her pussy exploded. A thick creamy flow poured from her hole. My mouth never left her box. I lapped and drank every drop of her precious juice.

Barbara's body quivered. I slowed my lapping but did not stop. I gently sucked her labia and slowly entered her hole with my tongue, then smoothly and softly circled her clit while I sucked on it. Barbara slumped against mirror of the dresser still moaning as my mouth worked her sex. Her finger nails moved across my scalp keeping the rhythm of my tongue.

Her eyes were closed but her motion didn't stop. Barbara maintained a very deliberate rocking in her hips.

Suddenly she gasped and her body tensed. Her fingers grabbed my hair as she pulled my face deeper into her pussy.

"Yesssss, Jesssssuss, Russsss, Yessss!"

Barbara's pussy was moving fast and powerfully across my mouth. It was as if my face was a dildo. She was pounding and grinding her cunt into me. Her hands pushed my head away and then pulled it back into her pussy; grinding her box around my mouth on each pull. Finally she pushed my face away leaving go of my head. Pulling her legs up to the dresser and spreading them wide, she moved her hand onto her pussy; masturbating violently.

She screamed in a deep, lost voice, "Nowwww, Nowwww, Jesussss, Noww."

A gush of fluid shot from her pussy. The majority of her juice hit me in the face and I started lapping. Three gushes erupted from her cunt followed by a hot, steady stream of piss. Her eyes were now open and she was directing her stream onto my mouth.

I drank all I could. What I couldn't consume streamed down my body and my hands started rubbing it onto my cock and balls. Moaning as I stroked my cock, I knew I would blow my load very soon.

Barbara sensed my heightened state and jumped like a cat onto the floor in front of me as her stream ended. From her knees, she buried my cock in her mouth. It felt like a vacuum. Her hands went to my balls and started to squeeze. Without warning, my cum flooded her mouth. Barbara didn't pull away. On the contrary, she buried my cock deeper into mouth while milking my balls.

It was my turn to moan and scream. My body shook. This had to be the most powerful orgasm I ever experienced.

Before I was through cumming, Barbara pushed me onto my back. The carpet was wet and warm from juices. She crawled up my torso like a snake, seductively rubbing her tits across my body collecting the cum still oozing from my cock. Her mouth found mine and she attacked.

As my mouth opened onto Barbara's lips, her tongue started pushing my cum into my mouth. My cock erupted with another jettison of cum, landing somewhere between out bodies. Greedily I swirled my tongue around and back into her mouth. Our lips slid around our faces pushing cum onto the other while at the same time licking it off. We were licking and sucking everything our mouths could touch.

Without hesitating, Barbara's legs straddled my hips and she impaled her pussy onto my sticky but still hard cock, driving her mound deep into my pubic area. Her movements were a grinding circular action rather than the traditional up and down. My cock felt like a wand being rotated inside her. The feeling was incredible.

Breaking our cum based kiss, Barbara arched her back, grinding deeper into me. Her hands moved to my face and mouth where she was taking whatever fluids remained wiping them onto her breast. Pulling her own nipples...very hard, she demanded more cum.

"Cum, Russ. Cum inside me. Fill my cunt with your hot load." Her voice was deep and loud with a tone which wasn't taking "No" for an answer.

As she rode me, I started pulling my own nipples, matching Barbara's intensity. Seeing my actions, she took my hands and placed them on her cum coated tits and nipples and put her hands on mine. Barbara then twisted my nipples so hard, I screamed out in a pleasure and pain. Immediately my hands returned the action and Barbara also started to scream.

I was losing all control. I drove my hips into her raising both of us off the ground and came shooting a torrent of hot semen deep into her cunt. As my cum filled her, Barbara dug her nails deep into the meat of my chest and released the loudest moan I ever heard. Her orgasm overtook her and she released an amazing flood of fluid.

She collapsed upon me. My hips fell back to the floor. Barbara's head was on my chest and her arms held my shoulders. Our chests were pressed to each other; my cock still buried inside her. Our combined juices trickle over my testicles and thighs and into the crack of my ass and then onto the floor.

We lay motionless for nearly ten minutes. The pounding of our hearts slowed. We both seemed to come around at the same time. Barbara looked at me and smiled. She then gave me a very soft and gentle kiss.

Speaking first, she said, "Words can not describe how I feel at this moment. But I will say, I am not done with you yet. However, you did invite me to dinner and right now I could use a good meal. What do you say?"

Returning her smile, I replied, "I'm famished. Let's clean up a bit and have some dinner. By the way, I wasn't done with you either. I can't wait to see what we have in store after desert."

I hesitated and then said, "I agree, words cannot describe this feeling."

Getting up, we made our way to the bath to wash up. We were so messy we decided on a shower...together.

Barbara showed me the proper way to clean ones asshole. It involves fingers and a tongue.

Today marks the one year anniversary of our meeting. Neither Barbara or I used the word "Love" for the first six months. Once we did, however, we both said we felt it the first day in the coffee shop and knew it the evening of our first session of erotic passion. As for our future, we know where this is going, so there is no rush. Tonight Barbara and I are entertaining a couple we met on our last nude vacation. They will help us celebrate our meeting. Barbara wants me to clean Paula's asshole after Brian cums in it. Barbara then wants the four of us to French-Kiss. What Barbara wants, Barbara gets. Happy Anniversary Goddess.