All Comments on 'Coffee Shop Magic'

by odlum

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mikwmandmikwmandover 16 years ago
THANKS!

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story. As much as I enjoy my fair share of sex, it's nice to read something

that is more about the better things with the sex sort of like the icing to a cake. Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thanx

thanx for the smile!!

woodenone409woodenone409over 16 years ago
Thank You

Just as I had resigned myself to Scrooge syndrome you have given back the gift of Christmas.....thank you!

CountryMan01CountryMan01over 16 years ago
Story

Great story but i felt bad about the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

The building of the plot was nice, but the transition to sexiness was nonexistent. It went from a coffee shop to an apartment, and all of a sudden they were touching and sexing each other up. Much too sudden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That was a beautiful story.

We get so maudlin at Christmas time, and the rest of the time we're so self-absorbed. It's a wonderful thing to see healing in this sad and broken world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Read ...

No, a great read. The sex was actually superfluous to the real story. Readers that look for logic should read biographies, rather than fiction, just as hard core, XXX, readers should skip soft core complaints.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userodlum@odlum
I enjoy reading and writing. Honest friends, good food, wine, chocolate, and sensuous touch are some of the things which give me pleasure. I have a passion for motorcycles and touring throughout North America.