All Comments on 'Coffee Shop Payback'

by CeasarBoobage

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Unusual (but NOT an 'LW')

No wives allowed! This might go in Humor /Satire. Interesting concept, but it is hard to figure out her reasoning for her actions - either as revenge on slime-wad BF, or as some kind of object-lesson for Mark's advancement towards maturity! Nonetheless, it would have been nice to be there on coffee break!

Rossini12Rossini12almost 12 years ago
A fun story.

Everyman's dream lunchbreak! The idea could have come from any porn video on the 'net. Fun to read and contemplare as a fantasy too,

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks**

For the read.

silver_fox0092silver_fox0092almost 12 years ago
amazing

A well written story. I would like to see more like this when you are able to post them. Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I hope so

Shred the note and get on with your life. Bitches be CRAZY!

SigintSigintover 10 years ago
Loving WIFE?

Erotic Couplings? Yes. But who's the loving wife here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I FEEL SORRY FOR THE GUY WHO MARRIES THAT BROAD..... SHE'S GOING TO REMINISCE AND MENTALLY RELIVE THAT SHIT AND THEN GO OUT AND START DOING IT.

She's a 'whore in waiting'. (waiting to convince herself that what she wants to do is acceptable to her and can be done as long as she's careful to not get caught. For every girl and woman who gets caught cheating, there are a dozen or more who never do. Unless someone talks or they do something totally stupid, it's almost always an unfortunate 'bad break' that gets them caught.

That's being conservative because I've fucked and cum into hundreds of married women... many of them for years... and not one of them has ever been busted.

I only fuck women who take me bareback... a condition that I announce AFTER they see how long and thick my cock is. After a few minutes of cunt licking, cock sucking and cajoling, only one in fifty doesn't take me bareback.

I know the woman in this story. I've fucked her dozens of times. She looked different, had skill of a different color and had a different name but she was the same girl/woman.... a selfish cheating whore who didn't honor the oath she took at the alter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the dumbest stories

I've ever seen on LW. And poorly written.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Don't know

Don't know if you'll see her again, but I won't know about it. I won't bother with anymore of your garbage.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Wildly outlandish

But ok story nonetheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCeasarBoobage@CeasarBoobage
559 Followers
Welcome to my kinky little corner of Literotica! Feel free to hang out and have a drink or three while you take a gander at my stories. Actually, I'll have one too. *cheers* My mind is frequently in the gutter, and while it's there it comes up with random thoughts and scenes ...