All Comments on 'Coffee with Charlie'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun and relatable

As a senior who is still very much alive in the mind and the penis, I loved this story and could picture myself in it. I guess I more physically resemble Charlie save the exceptional endowment but I think I would emotionally favor Rich is my shy and submissive ways.

Either way, a great tale. Thanks for writing about seniors and if there is a sequel involving one of the mature ladies and the boys, count me in for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Thanks Tim for this story. I asked if you had a story like this and here it is Thanks Walt

pixandwordspixandwordsover 8 years ago
An excellent story

Such a delight to read a story about older folks, still able to find pleasure despite the drawbacks of aging. 5 Stars all the way.

MatureWildMatureWildover 8 years ago
Great Story, great read

Being 58, and uh, fully functional...this story gives me hope for the the future.

Now my fantasy is moving in next to those two guys...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ageless

I would love to do that one day. Wish you come visiting and I would serve you hot coffee.

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 6 years ago
60s

Brought a smile to my face, I might not come as often as I would like. I still enjoy doing all night what I used to do all night, as the saying goes.lol. and I have no intention of slowing down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE (❤) it = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). 👍👍! :)

😊

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome Daddy story that sucks you in and then keeps you hard! Wish I had these two in my complex to share the fun. Keep up the great storytelling and hope to read your other tails/tales!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous