Coffee with Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hope not. I almost killed myself a few years ago trying that," I recalled as I put my hands on my neighbor's hairy man boobs and kneaded the sizable globes while Charlie put his hands behind his neck and watched me.

"Good so far," Charles mused as my raked my fingers through his chest hair, the slightly crinkly fur nice to the touch.

I bent down, finding those big fat nipples impossible to resist, and the buds got even plumper as they stiffened under my energetic sucking.

"Too hard?" I asked when I heard Charlie grunt but he shook his head no.

"No such thing. I fear you've found my Kryptonite," Charlie confessed. "I think that's why they got so big. They love being sucked."

If I wasn't busy sucking them again I would have said that I liked it too, so back and forth I felt, sharing my oral affection equally to both sides while my hands stroked his body.

I let my fingers scrape through Charlie's exposed armpits not by accident, and when he shivered as my nails lightly raked through his bushy armpits he leaned upwards.

"Mmm.. what a delightfully uninhibited lover you're proving to be," Charlie said approving as I kissed my way up and back down his underarm, repeating it because he was liking it as much as my late wife used to.

Charlie's aroma was definitely masculine, certainly not unpleasant, and his armpit hair wasn't soft and fine but it still made me excited to taste his manliness. The fact that he was enjoying it made it even better and I took my time before kissing my way down his barrel chest and furry belly.

His cock was laying off to the left, and when I grabbed it and brought it upright I was stunned at the weight of the semi-turgid organ and I gripped the shaft with my fist. Heavy and rubbery was what I was holding, and as I moved my hand up and down the red tip appeared and disappeared.

In my hand, for some reason Charlie's cock wasn't as big as it had seemed at first. Make no mistake about it though, the cock I was holding was big alright, but not to the extent it had seemed.

My fingers were able to wrap all the way around the shaft, just barely but they did, and that was something that didn't seem possible from a distance. The bloody red glans that came into view was plump but wasn't really the size of an apple or even a plum, and as Charlie's manhood began to stiffen as my fist moved up and down, it wasn't going to be a foot long as I envisioned it.

What I was holding however, as I tried to work up the nerve to go down on it, was the biggest cock I could remember holding, a good 8" or so of cock sprouting out of a bush of silver and black. It wasn't pretty or cute, as my dearly departed had fondly called mine, but it was definitely as erotic as they get.

"Yeah!" I heard Charlie sigh as after several false starts I took the bulb into my mouth while continuing to pump the shaft, which was getting firmer in my grip as I knelt at his hip.

my lips began going up and down, farther with each bob of my head, although I could see that I was barely reaching my hand which covered the bottom half. I changed my grip so that I was pinching the base of the flesh monolith, pushing down into the pillow of hair, making his cock look bigger and get harder in the process.

I wasn't the cocksucker Charlie was, that much was clear, but it wasn't for lack of effort. The slurping sounds I made as I sucked the massive organ sounded both gross and erotic as I tried and failed to get my lips down to the point where this enormous vein seemed to pulsate down near the bottom of Charlie's cock.

Charlie's balls were as over-sized as the tool they fed, and after I grabbed the musky sac and kneaded the meaty nuts I wished I had a goatee to use on them. However, given the fact that his scrotum was so hairy he might not have been able to feel it like I had.

I was having a ball as I got more and more comfortable with my new favorite toy. The parts of my neighbor's big dick my lips couldn't reach my tongue did, and I used my mouth like it was a ball washer on a golf course on his nuts.

Then Charlie was pulling me off of him. I looked at my ruddy neighbor, fearing that despite by best efforts I wasn't doing it well enough but he shrugged that off.

"No Rich, you're more that fine," he told me. "There's just something else I like to do."

"Charlie," I said as he got up on his knees and put me on my stomach. "I can't. You're way too big."

"Relax Rich," Charlie said. "Even if I wanted to, I could never get hard enough to enjoy you anally these days anyway. This won't hurt you a bit, but if I get too heavy let me know."

With that Charlie mounted me, holding much of his weight off of me with his burly arms, and after I felt him lay the underside of his cock in the crack of my ass he began grinding into me.

"You okay?" Charlie asked, and I assured him that he wasn't too heavy all all.

"Love the feel of your hairy chest against my back," I admitted, and I also loved the feel of his cock rubbing my ass crack.

I even started to grind into Charlie as he humped me and that seemed to delight my neighbor. It might have looked silly but it felt great to me, and I confess to even imagining Charlie sticking that log of his into my ass, knowing that imagining was likely better than the real thing, because being on the receiving end a few times wasn't all that great for me, and those men hadn't been nearly as well endowed as my neighbor was.

Charlie was soon humping furiously, his hairy chest and my bare back dripping with sweat as he seemed to be trying to cum. I pushed my backside into his cock, and as my lower torso lifted a bit off the bedding I felt Charlie trying to reach around and under me.

This put a little more of his weight on me but nothing I couldn't handle, and I relished the sound he made when Charlie found that my dick was hard again. His fist jerked me hard as the bed rocked like it hadn't in years, and if we didn't cum together, it was still close enough.

The sound of two old men groaning as they came might not be exciting to many, but it was music to my ears as I spurted into the sheets while Charlie's warm sap flowed onto my back and into the crack of my ass.

"Whew," Charlie gasped as he rolled off me and onto his back, while I turned onto my side to face him.

"Wasn't what I was expecting when I got up this morning," I admitted. "Woke me up better than coffee though."

"Hope you weren't put off by some of my rather peculiar traits," Charlie asked. "I know I'm not all that conventional."

"Charlie, you're talking to a guy that was just licking your armpits," I reminded him.

"True, and I confess to enjoying that a lot."

"There was nothing we did that I didn't enjoy," I assured him. "And nothing I wouldn't mind repeating sometime in the future, if the mood strikes you."

"You might regret those words neighbor," Charlie told me. "I'm a rather frisky fellow and the thought that your beautiful butt is available next door for humping won't help that."

"We'll work something out."

"Twice though," Charlie muttered. "Two orgasms in less than a half hour."

"One thing I didn't get cheated on is endurance," I noted.

"I'm a believer," Charlie said, and he got a chuckle the next morning when I told him that after I went back to my place and took a shower, I got myself off again just thinking of what we had done.

***

Epilogue...

That day was a few months ago, and since then we've become great friends. Our affectionate meetings started out to be once a week but have increased greatly, to the point where now it's not a schedule but a signal.

"Howdy neighbor," Charlie will say from his patio in the morning, and after making sure nobody is watching, he will pull out his cock and wiggle the monster at me.

If I'm not in the mood, and that's happened a couple of time, I ask Charlie for a rain-check and he's fine with it, but usually my response is, "Your place or mine?"

My bed is softer but Charlie has toys, definitely not wholesome toys but delightfully decadent things designed for our mutual pleasure. He's the dominant male in the relationship and that works for both of us.

He's even talked about finding a woman in the complex who is what you might call open-minded, and the prospect of being in a threesome with Charlie and some well-preserved cougar was interesting enough for me to assure him I'm all in should he find a gal.

With Charlie's persuasive powers, I won't bet against him.

***

Thank you for reading.

12