Coffee with Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, I want to feel your finger inside of me," Marissa said, breathlessly. Rohan slowly slid one finger inside of her, and Marissa gasped. He was amazed at how tight it felt around him.

He withdrew his finger and brought it to his lips. After tasting her, he feared that this might strike Marissa as strange. But, she was so wrapped up in the moment that she didn't even notice. Her pussy tasted sweet, like nothing he had ever tasted before. He needed more of this beautiful blonde's forbidden treasure.

Rohan took charge again, and slid her shorts down and off of her body. He kissed her thighs and legs passionately, as she moaned softly. He boldly kissed the wet spot on Marissa's underwear, and she gasped in response.

She looked down at Rohan with her beautiful green eyes, and he felt love between them. He started to take off her panties, then sweetly looked to Marissa for approval. She softly smiled, and he slid them off of her supple thighs.

Rohan looked at the beautiful pussy beneath him. He noticed that it was completely hairless, besides a tiny strip of blonde hair right above her slit. He had only seen this in porn, and didn't know that blonde pubic hair actually existed.

He was overcome with a combination of love and lust for this beautiful creature he had fantasized about for the past four years, nearly every night.

He then parted her pussy with his tongue, and Marissa breathed heavily.

Marissa loved nothing more in this world than having her pussy eaten, and by a man as sexy as Rohan, the moment was perfect for her. She was surprised that Rohan had natural ability at eating a pussy, and moaned loudly.

He licked and probed her pussy with his tongue, rolling it over her clit, which was hard beneath the soft touch of his tongue. He loved everything about it; the smell, the taste, the feel.

"Rohan, I want you to take off your pants, I want to see you," Marissa managed to say between labored breaths.

Rohan was waiting for her permission to let his throbbing cock free of its confines, and removed himself from her hot pussy for only a moment to let himself go.

As he unzipped his pants, Marissa looked up at his dark body, and felt a rush of intense emotions. She wanted him to be inside of her, and she wanted it soon.

Although she had been holding out for quite some time, she realized that there would be no one better in the world to take her virginity from her. Rohan was everything she had ever dreamed of.

Rohan's cock, slightly darker than the rest of his body, sprang free from his boxers. He came up to kiss Marissa, his cock pressing against her leg, because of their height difference.

"Rohan, I want you to be inside of me," Marissa whispered.

Rohan thought that he would cum at that moment; he was so turned on by the way she said it. But, he regained his composure to ask her what he needed to.

"Baby, are you sure? After all, we just really met today, even though it doesn't feel like that to me. Do you really want this? We don't have to rush things, baby," Rohan said, with love and concern in his eyes.

"We may not have spoken, but you've been in my dreams ever since I laid eyes upon you. I feel like I know you so well, and I want this," sighed Marissa.

"I love you, Marissa," whispered Rohan.

"I love you too, Rohan," affirmed Marissa. She reached beside her bed, and pulled out a condom which she kept, just in case.

Rohan moved down against her body, and looked at her. His piercing dark eyes showed true love and affection to Marissa, and he didn't look away once while rolling the condom on.

He fumbled with it and wished he could just enter her, but knew that it was the right thing to do. Slowly, his hard cock found its way to her wet slit, and he guided it between her pussy lips, parting them slightly.

As Marissa felt his hard cock press against the opening of her incredibly tight pussy, she whimpered softly. She had never been able to fit more than one finger inside of herself before.

"Baby, am I hurting you? I won't do this if you don't want me to. I love you," whispered Rohan.

With that, Marissa moved her hips up slightly. Rohan guided his cock to rub up against Marissa's swollen clit, and she moaned his name. Rohan took this as a sign to continue, took a deep breath, and looked in to Marissa's beautiful green eyes.

He didn't look away when he slid his hard brown cock in to her, slowly and gently. At first, he felt slight resistance, but then her pussy opened wider to accommodate the first few inches of his thick cock.

Marissa gasped with a combination of pleasure and pain, and ran her hands on his soft brown skin. Rohan held back every urge to thrust vigorously inside of her, as he had fantasized about fucking her hard for so many years.

But now, that she was beneath him, he realized that he wanted to make love to her, slowly and tenderly, so that their first time together would be one that they would remember happily. This woman was not only the object of all of his fantasies, but was the woman he loved, and had loved, for so long.

He moved his cock slowly in and out of her tight and wet pussy. It felt like nothing he had ever experienced before. It was so tight, and so wet.

He loved to masturbate in the shower, as the water felt hot against his cock when he jacked himself off. But Rohan just couldn't get enough of this feeling.

Marissa started moving her hips a little faster, and Rohan increased the pace of his thrusts slightly. He positioned himself so that he could rub his hard cock against her swollen clit, which made her cry out with pleasure. Rocking inside of her, Rohan realized he would not be able to hold out much longer.

He caressed her breasts softly, and arched his back slightly so that he could kiss her. After breaking the kiss, Marissa still lay beneath him, with her face pressed up between his neck and his chest. She felt an orgasm approaching, and her pussy started to tremble.

Rohan felt these grasps on his thick cock, since every motion of her tight pussy felt so intense.

"Rohan, I'm gonna cum, baby," whimpered Marissa. She dug her nails in to his back and her entire body tensed.

As soon as she said this, and he felt her tight pussy clamping up against his rigid cock as she moaned his name, Rohan felt his own orgasm building up, and couldn't control it anymore.

Rohan let out a loud moan as he exploded in to the condom, surrounded by the tight walls of his Marissa's pussy.

After pulling out and removing the condom, Rohan returned back to his beloved Marissa's side, and kissed her on the lips. He looked deeply in to her green eyes, and realized that this was so much more than lust.

"I love you, Marissa. I want to be with you forever. You are the most amazing woman I've ever seen, and I can't tell you how perfect this was," said Rohan.

Marissa just smiled back, still caught in the bliss and afterglow of her orgasm.

She sighed softly, and looked in to his piercing brown eyes, those eyes which she had been dreaming of gazing in to ever since she laid eyes upon him when she was a young girl.

Her first time was something she had spent so long dreaming about, and she never imagined that it would feel so good. Marissa's fantasies had come true.

And, Rohan knew that his years of waiting for Marissa were not spent in vain. They knew that this was the beginning of something beautiful, as they held each other and fell asleep together for the first time.

12