Coffee with Danielle

Story Info
I meet a new friend and we bond over coffee.
2k words
4.59
22.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had seen him several times at the coffee shop, but hadn't really thought about what could...and did...happen.

He was slight...short, probably around 5'4, skinny, but with a really round butt, it really filled out his slacks.

Smooth, complexion, a good looking black man, but with lightly feminine features. Cute, but I didn't pay much attention.

I was in the cafe, my laptop open, doing a bit of work. It was always relaxing there, a good way to get out of the house, and enjoy the ambience...and there is something about the smell of fresh ground coffee beans that is soothing.

I heard a "Shit!" Not too loud, but enough for me to look up. The cute boy was looking at his laptop screen, and had a very frustrated look on his face. He noticed me, and smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry," He said.

"Not a problem," I replied, smiling back. "Believe me, I have said worse, sitting here working."

He smiled, and look at me. "I know. I have noticed you here, quite often." His voice was soft, and a definite feminine inflection.

I grinned broadly. "Oh? Do I have a coffee shop stalker?"

He grinned back. "Hmmm...maybe. Can I buy you a cup?"

"I actually just finished mine...and have a meeting in a few minutes. But, why don't we meet back here later? Around five?"

He almost blushed. "Okay...it's a date."

I slowly smiled. "Yes, it is."

He then did a very feminine move...that thing that a woman does when she is aroused. He put his hand to his mouth, his fingers on his lips as he looked at me. It's one of those signs that you can pickup on after a while.

"My name's Daniel."

I packed my laptop up and said, "I will see you at five, Daniel." I grinned at him, and he blushed again. I walked out of the cafe and went to my meeting.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. I thought about Daniel quite a bit, excited about seeing him again. I thought about the fact that so many men like him were attracted to me. I was in my late 40s...I was tall, but heavy...solid, but with a definite belly. Barrel chested, broad shoulders, I looked like the average Dad, to be honest.

That was probably the attraction...they liked men that looked like MEN, not gym rats, more masculine from just being masculine. It was an odd thing, but I enjoyed the attention.

I walked into the cafe exactly at five. He was waiting at the table, I walked over and sat down.

"Good to see you again."

Daniel smiled. "I wasn't sure if you were coming back."

"Well, sure. I don't like to stand up my dates."

He smiled again...and put his thumb up to his lips. Another signal.

We ordered and talked.

Daniel did website design, freelance and was doing pretty well at it. He became more and more relaxed as we talked, and when he shifted his legs and his foot brushed across my leg, he smiled and gave me THAT look.

"You know, we are looking to redesign our site at my work. Do you have any examples I could take a look at?"

"Really? Yes, I do...but I don't have my laptop with me. My apartment is just two blocks away." A hesitating look at me. "Do you want to come and look at them?"

There we were. The pretense was there. The opportunity awaited.

"Sure. That would be perfect." He smiled at the inflection I gave the word 'perfect'. That thumb to his lips once again.

"Ok...let's go."

We walked out of the cafe, into the cool evening air. Strolling down the street, I noticed just how he swayed his hips as he walked, a definite feminine sashay. Muted, but it was there.

We reached his apartment, a ground floor in a brownstone walk-up.

It was tastefully furnished, almost a woman's touch involved.

He looked at me, standing there. I smiled, wondering what my next move should be.

"Can you sit down and wait a few minutes?" He said, pointing at the couch. "I have something I have to show you, but it will take me some time."

"Ok, I guess." I sat down on the couch and he walked down the hall that probably led to the bedroom, and I heard a door shut.

This was odd, I thought, but I didn't really have much else going on that night. I grabbed the remote off the coffee table and turned on the tv, just channel surfing, clicking through, nothing holding my attention.

Ten minutes passed and I heard the door down the hall open. Click clack, click clack...I smiled. I knew that sound. Heels on hardwood floors.

The transformation was striking.

He...or rather, she... had a tight white minidress on, perfectly contrasting her dark smooth skin. Her legs were perfect; long and smooth, almost glistening. Makeup was perfect, subtle, just enough, but bright red lips that were full and inviting. A very blonde wig, that looked so natural on her. Very high heels, rounded out the ensemble.

She walked across the floor like she was born to walk like a pure seductive woman, she stopped and cocked her hips, doing a slow turn, letting me take her all in. Her ass was perfectly round and filled out the dress perfectly.

My eyes were wide and she giggled.

"This is the real me. Danielle."

I regained my composure. "Well, very nice to meet you, Danielle."

She walked slowly and sat down next to me. I looked into her eyes...that shyness gone, replaced by something primal.

I leaned in and kissed her. Lips together, tongues touching...passionate kisses that fanned a huge fire. Her hands on my face, framing it, as I planted a long kiss, followed my a softer kiss, she sucked my lower lip, she sighed, she felt my hands around her, running up and down her back.

I kissed her neck, her voice was trembling. "God," she sighed, her voice more feminine. "I have fantasized about this for so long. Ever since I first saw you in that cafe."

I whispered in her ear, a low and deep growl. "You wanted a Daddy."

She moaned. She grabbed my face and kissed me deep and passionately. "Yes, please be my Daddy."

My cock was like tempered steel, pressing against my pants, yearning to be free. Like the perfect girl, she knew what she needed to do...her hand snaked down my chest, over my belly, and began to slowly rub the hardness. I moaned in her mouth. My hand ran over her silky legs, and up, over her round, bubble butt.

She was HUNGRY.

On her knees, unbuckling my pants, pulling off my shoes and socks, and yanking down, my pants off on the floor, my thick cock throbbing...she looked up at me and smiled. I quickly took my shirt off, my hairy chest and my belly exposed, fully nude.

Her fingernails ran up over my belly. Up to my chest. "God, yes. All man."

Her hand slowly stroked the thick veiny shaft. The fat head was engorged, glistening. She licked it. She kissed it. She said, "This is what I need, Daddy. I need this every day. Can you give me this?"

I moaned as her lips slid over the throbbing head, and down the shaft, as far as she could...I wasn't porn star long, but I was thick, which filled her mouth.

Up and down, she moved. Her eyes up on me, over my big belly, her hands on my thighs. Danielle slurped. She sucked. She made love to my cock, showing me every bit of the love she had for my manhood. Wet and slick. She stroked the shaft as her tongue licked my balls, sucking on them, making sure ALL of Daddy was pleasured.

I had never been so hard. It was almost painful, a huge throbbing erection that needed release. But I wasn't ready to cum yet.

I pulled her up to me, and she straddled me, my cock pressing against her cheeks. I kissed her and she wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled me into her. My hands on that amazing ass, squeezing it...smacking it...I pulled the fabric that barely covered it. So goddamned smmoth and creamy.

"It's yours, Daddy, if you want it. For ever and ever," She cooed. I put her on the couch, her rear up and her face down into the cushion. Her bubble butt looked even better from this position...two amazing globes, and she bounced, making them move up and down. I slapped it. I smacked it. She giggled and moaned. I spread the cheeks, the smooth sweet hole looking so perfect. I ran my finger up and down...she was wet. I leaned down, and kissed her cheeks. I licked them all over. And then...to her succulent pussy.

Her voice went up several octaves. She sounded like a woman moaning. My tongue up and down, probing her tasty hole, darting in, my hands on her cheeks, spreading them wide, making her even wetter.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy, my GOD!"

I ran my fingers up and down her legs as I licked. She moaned into the couch cushion. Pulling her up to me, I kissed her, letting her taste herself on my lips and tongue.

She grabbed my hand, and stood up, leading me down the hall. Click clack on the floor, her amazing backside swaying, my cock hard and bobbing as I followed her into the bedroom.

She laid on the bed, pulling me down on her. Kissing, ferocious passionate fire between us, her legs wrapping around me, her hands on my face, whispering, "Please..."

I grabbed the lube that was on the nightstand. I slathered my cock, making it slick and ready.

"Do you want to be mine?"

She pulled me down to her, her legs wide.

"I have thought of nothing else since I saw you."

I guided my throbbing manhood to her. The fat head pressing against her quivering hole. I pushed, slowly, the thickness easing inside her. She kissed me and held me tight...gasping in my mouth. Slowly, I inched inside. More, and I stopped. Then more. Her nails dug into my back, her legs lifted and wrapped around my back. I could feel her clitty, hard, pressing against my stomach. She moan, loudly, "Daddy, oh, you feel so good..."

This was more than just a pickup, I realized. I could see making her my girl.

I moved back and forth...rolling my hips, gyrating into her...the feeling was amazing. Danielle grabbed me and held me tight, the sounds from her more woman like...she was deep in a cock-trance.

I alternated...I went deep and long, hard strokes that made her scream, and then I stopped and slowed down, knowing that I couldn't keep that up, not the way it felt around me.

I reached down and grabbed her round, beautiful ass. Her hand was on her hard clitty, stroking.

"I want to feel your cum inside me," she purred, and that was all it took.

I began thrusting harder and harder. Deeper. Her hand on herself, stroking, and she shuddered...as I felt her cum, her wet hotness on my belly and hers.

"Oh, FUCK!" I growled and pumped...I let go. It was nothing I had felt...my cock throbbed, my seed erupted into her tight hole, drenching her insides. Danielle gasped and kissed me, her orgasm still making her body shiver with little after shocks.

My body was covered in a sheen of sweat. I laid there, my face next to hers. She held my face, staring. She kissed me tenderly, and said, "I meant it. I would love to be your girl."

I kissed her back and slowly slid out of her. Laying on my back, I pulled her to me, her head on my chest, her body wrapped around mine, my arms around her, making her feel safe and wanted.

She got the job. Over the next few weeks, we would meet daily to discuss the website, and Danielle was always perfect in every way. We would go to the cafe together, holding hands as we walked in, this was now OUR place, we told each other, where our lives changed over coffee.