All Comments on 'Coffeehouse Crush'

by LittleCarol

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
meh...

would be nice to see some payback against Maggie, but it wasn't bad... He kinda took it in stride.

johnnywishbonejohnnywishbonealmost 12 years ago

stupidest fucking story i ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
typical female thought process

your story tells me you are a female. there is no way a real man would sit back and ask to watch tv after the pscyo bitch gets done raping his virgin ass. you really ought to learn more about real men. they would both be violently beaten - probably to death. the studio would be trashed and burnt. a real man would turn the tables after his humiliation and they would become his slaves for a while or some other unrealistic crap. try again

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor

Poor story. That's male rape pure and simple.

Not a BDSM story, which I'll assume you know nothing about. It's non-consent all day long. Your 'Authors Note' at the end is pathetic, I suspect your concern for victims of sexual violence is naïve tokenism. You didn't go out of your way at all and you have a character who equates missing an anniversary as justification for rape?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So a story of rape, sodomy and abuse.

I believe he dials 911 and waits for the ambulance and Police. The toy and restraints are in the drawer with Maggie's DNA and his skin DNA on the restraints. I believe Nissa was forced into testifying against Maggie in return for a lighter prison sentence. Maggie, on the other hand, was sentenced to 12 years in prison for her actions. I think he got a big laugh out of that. In reality, what I believe, is that he made Nissa release him and that this whole sorry story never happened. What was he? A complete idiot? Plus which you should know you facts a little better. Those soft fuzzy straps are toys. Unless he was a total weakling, he breaks them easily. Failing that, a drawing table as you described would have been easily overturned, stopping the action in a pile of broken furniture. Overall this was simply poorly done. It also belongs in Non/con as it clearly was rape. Just a horrible story.

WisquejacWisquejacabout 9 years ago
If I could give it negative stars I would!

Not remotely believable. Not the way real people act or think. While I don't know if he would have reported it to the police, I do believe if they cut him loose while they were still there, violence would occur. I also don't believe in a woman wanting to ass-rape her ex after 3 years because he missed their anniversary. Like I said not remotely believable in the real world or with real people.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeabout 4 years ago
I get the premise

I just feel like this story needed more background info. For me to really enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous