All Comments on 'Coincidence'

by Eroscott

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
IlovemymotherIlovemymotheralmost 10 years ago
Great story

Wow what an amazing story. Please do a follow up with abey getting pregnant by both men. Thx for the wank youve given me

girdlelovergirdleloveralmost 10 years ago
Well Done!

A great, long, loving story! Please keep writing!

edddlongedddlongalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

The best I've read. I didn't want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTFE

Made it to the size of of pencil dicks cock and about fell out my chair laughing,, had A vivid vision of him tripping over the useless fucking thing when ever he tried to walk

You may want to keep everyone well away from you also so no one steps on the fucking elephant trunk

Laughing so hard I got tears rolling down my cheeks

way to fucking funny

Minus 25 and only giving you that for the horrid effort roflmfao

Oh and eating shitty fucking cucumbers,,, thats way to fucking funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Maybe a 3

Just not good enough to ramble on for 23 pages. Just too predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

more chapters but shorter

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Intoxicating!

Could not put this down and read it in one sitting! Really got into this and enjoyed it immensely. I will definitely be reading more of your stuff!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Loved it. Had to read it in two sittings but thought about it all day at work and couldn't wait to finish it tonight. Definitely a 5* story. Not for those who want a quick read and jerk off, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

What a great story!

richy231150richy231150almost 10 years ago
Excellent

If i could have given this 6 stars i would have !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent Story

A great story I read it twice will definitely be reading more of your work and maybe add more to this one . thanks

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 10 years ago
^__^

Great story. I love it. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. I'm looking forward to read your next projects. ^__^

Antonio48Antonio48almost 10 years ago
One of the best

It is difficult to know what to say but WOW!!!! Seriously though it is one of the best stories I have read - and I have read thousands and thousands LOL.

EroscottEroscottalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Antonio48

Thank you Antonio 48, and to all the others who like this story, as well as my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent Story Line

Very well put together as it twisted through the relationships without dragging, stagnating or dwelling on any one person or couple too long. The clarity of each character inside of each couple and then as they started together never got lost, that's where many writers lose track and Eroscott demonstrated true professional aplomb while tying in the erotic pieces. BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
crap

Crap.

heathvheathvalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

I love it, Thank you

wes5028748wes5028748almost 10 years ago
BEAUTIFUL LOVE

Great story well put together.

BigPopsBigPopsalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Even though it was almost preordained from the moment Abby and Noah, met, the whole buildup was most enjoyable.

Thanks for a great story.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
good

i loved the story till the last few chapters i dont think i could watch someone wiyh my mom if we were having sex without going crazy with jealously all in all great story had lots of great sex through out the story myself im not a fan of father daughter sex as much as mom son keep up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you so Much..

Great Writting. Loved the story from the start to end;;;. This is what dreams are made of..GREAT READ. Disreguard cheap shots. NAE...

EroscottEroscottover 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Thank you so much, by anonymous

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you liked the story so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent

thank you

IrfonIrfonabout 9 years ago
Nicely done....

....and very enjoyable to read also.

Sad it's over - but that's the way the pickle squirts....

Thank you.

EroscottEroscottabout 9 years agoAuthor
To: Irfon

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. And, as to sad it's over, I agree, as that is how I feel about many stories that I read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
they myth of the 10 inch cock

I stopped reading and beginning snickering when I read the "myth of the 10 inch cock" I think it only exists in stories like this one. Eh I mean cartoons like this one. Read on.............Ole Noah is indeed a rare bird.

Being a social misfit like the rest of you CL addicts, I had too much time on my hands (the right hand only, the left was, as usual, busy playing with the sorry appendage that masquerades as a 'schlong' for your truly) and started cruising the best of CL. I found this nugget:

"Now, a recent survey (Wessels, H, TF Lue, and JW McAninch, 1996, Penile length in the flaccid and erect states: Guidelines for penile augmentation, Journal of Urology, 156: 995-997) reports an average erect penis length of 5.07 inches with a standard deviation of 1.14 inches.

Assuming a Gaussian distribution, the confidence interval is erf(std.dev./sqrt(2)). We're interested in the chances of being outside that interval on one side of the bell curve, so we subtract that number from 1.0 and divide by 2.

The result is that 0.000854% of the population has a penis which, when erect, is 10 inches or longer."

EroscottEroscottalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Re: The myth of a 10 inch penis

Dear Anon: Glad to hear your opinion.

First of all, you obviously don't watch much internet porn, or have seen the photos of men, black and white, who have erect penises that, if not 10 inches long, then very closely approach it. Some, I'm sure surpass 10 inches. Ergo, the vanishing small percentage of men with 10 inch cocks must all be on internet porn.

Second, I write erotic fantasy, not erotic reality. In erotic fantasy the men are all handsome, fit, and strong with, if not 10 inch penises, then big ones. (Personally, I have a 7-1/2 inch penis when fully erect that is 5-1/2 inches in circumference. My oldest brother is only 5-1/2 inches long when fully erect--we shared wives a couple of times.) The women are all beautiful, fit, and have very nice bodies. All men and women are horny as hell, unlike reality, and want to have sex all the time and the men ejaculate copious amounts of semen several times in a given sexual encounter. The women's vaginal lubrication is also copious and their vaginas are always tight and wet . And, if you've noticed, my characters are in consensual close relative incestuous sexual relationships which, statistically, is also a vanishing small percentage of people, although it has been known to happen.

I could write that "he shoved his small cock into her large vagina, thrust three time, came, rolled off and immediately began snoring." (I actually heard a horror story like that from a neighbor lady. Not about a large vagina but about how her husband make love to her.)

Third, who were these men that the good doctor you mentioned measured? Where did they come from? Why did they volunteer? Perhaps the doctor should go measured the men in porn.

I write fantasy, not reality. Yes, I have read the studies of penis size too. So what's your point? Relax and read the fantasy for it's fantasy effect, otherwise, why are you even reading porn and especially incest porn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

To the idiotic Anonymous user who thinks unlikely means impossible... Given California's population there are thousands of men with ~10 in cocks, millions in the country.

Eroscott, I have come back to this story 4 or 5 times. It's a bit of a time commitment but FUCK! I jerk off constantly because it's super sex charged but I also like the characters.

Daniel32Daniel32about 8 years ago
It was really hot*** until..............

Cocksize isn't my issue with this story. The story was really hot as fuck....... till you got mom and son into swinging and swapping. it just didn't do anything for me after that tho. :-/

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

I absolutely loved the story. It was so fucking hot!! I would have liked to seen a F/F/M scene thrown in there as well, Noah fucking Abby from behind while she went down on Lori. That would have been smoking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice

It would have been better without the daddy daughter CRAP. I can't do that. It would also have been better if son could knock up his filthy slut of a mother. WOW what scum of the earth people. EVEN better I hope they get caught!!! LOL!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap

It was so so until you took it ANAL. That immediately killed the whole story and any desire I may have had to read it. I sometimes wonder it the assholes who write on this site will ever learn to put their stories in the correct category. This turned into one of the biggest piles of crap I ever tried to read.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 6 years ago
Incredible story!

Highly enjoyable, well paced and not too bad of a conclusion. It was a little long, but you warned us at the start. I almost got bored early on but you managed to regain my interest and once Noah and Abby met it was good to go.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
loved it

5 stars!! i always found it interesting - i actually enjoyed the lengthed and liked the ending. and i liked the "wrap-up" at the end. many writers don't do that. great characters. i liked them all. please write more!!!!

thanks

TheTunTheTunalmost 6 years ago
Sibling incest

i thought for sure you would of linked some brother sister incest at the end.

With Abby pointing out to Noah. If there folks got together they would be siblings. Role playing with Abby calling Noah each big brother

WAA01WAA01almost 5 years ago
Sorry about that

I hit the 3* button by mistake and it wouldn't let me change it.

Loved the story! The characters were engaging and fun to read about. The story line has been used extensively on here but you did a good job of building it up and really getting into tbe heads of Noah and Abby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
23 pages long and enthralled to the end

This is the first time commenting on any story I've read thus far, but I was so captivated and enraptured by the story line I felt I needed to relay this information to you. The dual story line with the cucumber hook was hilarious and though a little pre'dick'table it was just perfect dangling that cucumber out there in hopes it concluded as expected. And I was not disappointed! Honestly, you could have taken it even further and I would have been thrilled to follow the relational developments up to and including the honeymoon, lol. But, alas, I understand that the extension of an, already, epic story and plot would be tough, and sometime, less is more... But if you were to ever do a chapter 2 of this story, I would be the first on the band wagon. I absolutely applaud your prose, humor, imagination and dedication to write such a wonderful fantasy story. Brilliant!

P.S. I was finally able to create an account after having trouble with the captcha repeatedly over the past few months, but figured I wouldn't wait for the account approval to post this comment. In the future, if approved, my username will be gomer63. Keep up the great work!

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a wonderful and captivating story. As I read through the 23 pages it just seemed to get better and better, Eroscott you have another winner. 5 stars is really enough for this one as it is so well written.

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 3 years ago

oh what a shame, this story started out really good but then in chapter 4, you introduced new characters, that has another male in it.... I knew exactly how the story gonna turn out next by adding another male, they are gonna have an orgy, right? yuck, what a turn off. There should only be one main male character in these stories. Truly a shame.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

@englishnospeak your comment makes zero sense. the title Coincidence implies two separate but similar situations lol. the entire premise of the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous