Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They came up for air and both took a deep satisfied breath and let it out slowly.

Noah was comfortable enough, his hips resting fully on his mother's and his cock getting softer by the moment but still deeply imbedded in her pussy, his upper body braced by his arms, bent at the elbows. This is paradise, he thought, and my mother is my personal angel. He began kissing her lightly, first on the lips then all around her face, ending up nibbling in her right ear.

"Mmm," was his mother's pleased response. And then she made the mistake of opening her eyes and looking up into the bright sky and that made her sneeze which made her stomach and vaginal muscles contract which squeezed her son's now mostly flaccid cock out of her pussy, along with a big gush of his cum.

"Well, I guess that's that then, eh?" Noah said with a smile as he pushed back up into a kneeling position.

"Yep," Lori said. "All good things must come to an end. So, Noah, I think maybe we should head back now. Okay?"

Noah shrugged and nodded. "Okay. But I'm going for one more dip in the pool." He leaned down to give his mother a quick kiss on the lips then got to his feet and walked the short distance to the edge of the pool.

The sand they had laid the blanket on was on a ledge that extended into the water a couple of feet where it was mostly free of sand then it dropped straight down to the bottom of the pool. Noah stepped into the water and stood at the edge of the drop off then looked back over his shoulder to his mother.

"You coming?"

"Not sure," Lori answered. She wasn't sure if she wanted to feel the shock of the cold water again. Still, it would definitely wake her up—she was feeling very relaxed, almost sleepy—and it would take care of cleaning up her son's semen that now all over her pussy and dripping down her ass.

Noah shrugged then dove into the cold water.

Lori sighed, got up, and walked into the water to the edge of the ledge. Noah surfaced, nearly clear across the pool and let out a big whoop. Lori grinned then gritted her teeth and steeling herself, dove in.

* * * *

Noah's five-year-old Mustang was parked at the curb where he'd left it the night before. Gary's car wasn't in the driveway nor was it in the garage when Lori activated the garage door opener.

Noah sighed. "I guess he's gone then."

"Yeah," was Lori's only response.

As they got out of the car they noticed some boxes stacked up on the far side of the garage that hadn't been there earlier. In the kitchen they found a note from Gary on the counter, saying that he would be in contact with Lori about the divorce and that he would send someone around Monday to pick up the boxes in the garage. He also added that when he finally left for Singapore he would sign the title of the BMW over to Noah.

Lori read the note then let Noah read it.

"Actually," Noah said, "I really don't want his Beemer. I'll stick with my Mustang."

"Well then, I guess we can sell it and put the money into your college account," Lori said.

Noah shrugged and handed the note back to his mother. She tore it up and threw it in the trash.

"Dinner? Are you hungry? I'm famished. Those snacks didn't last very long."

Noah brightened up. "Dinner? Sure, Mom. Why don't you let me take you out to dinner, okay. We can go to that Chinese restaurant that you like so much."

Lori grinned. "That sounds great... lover, but I want to shower and make myself presentable if we're going out on a date."

Noah grinned right back at his mother. "Oh absolutely... lover. I need to get cleaned up and make myself presentable for my date, too."

Mother and son laughed then embraced and kissed affectionately kiss before going off to get ready for their date.

When Lori and Noah got home from dinner they quickly secured the house then started ripping their clothes off each other. All either one of them had been able to think about at dinner was anal sex.

Noah had never had anal sex with a woman. Now his mother wanted to try it with him and on the way home from dinner she'd told him that she'd actually masturbated anally with her big cucumbers.

Lori had never had anal sex with Gary but she had a couple of times before meeting him, with a guy she dated. She'd never had anal sex with anyone who had a cock as big as her son's. The thought of what they were going to do when they got home made her pussy wet all through dinner and it seems to get wetter on the way home.

With clothes and shoes strewn down the hallway and into the bedroom, the two lovers, mother and son, embraced and kissed passionately. Finally, Lori pulled her lips away from her son's.

"I have to do something in the bathroom before we begin, okay? It'll just take a few minutes."

"Sure, Mom," Noah said and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

After watching enough anal sex porn, especially ass-to-mouth, he'd figured out that the women would have to have an enema or two—and a whole lot more than one or two if they were going to do ass-to-mouth—to ensure no fecal matter stuck to the guy's dick or oozed out of the woman's ass. He knew that there were those to whom shit was somehow exciting but he figured that was tiny fraction of the consumers of porn.

A few minutes later Lori came out of the bathroom with one large and one small towel and a tube of lubricant. Noah had turned down the covers on the bed and had switched on one of the nightstand lamps. He was lying back against the headboard gently stroking his cock, which was fully erect with anticipation. A shiver of sexual excitement and anticipation ran through Lori's body. How is this going to feel? she wondered. Probably pretty damned good, she answered herself.

While in the bathroom, after giving herself a quick enema, she'd lubed up her anus and began fucking it with a couple of her fingers until it loosened up a bit. Then she pressed around and around on her anal sphincter with her fingers to loosen it up even more. Finally, she carefully got four fingers into her ass and fucked them in and out for a few seconds. She didn't want Noah's cock to go into her ass without doing a little prep work. That way, she knew, it would be easier on her when her son did begin to enter her ass.

Lori handed the large towel to Noah who spread it out in the middle of the bed. Then Lori handed the tube of anal lube to him. "Grease up, Noah. I've already done my ass," she said as another shiver of anticipation ran through her.

Noah's own sexual arousal meter was high as it could go as he generously lubed up his hard, hard, vein bulging, cock with its tightly swollen cock head.

Lori handed him the small towel to wipe off his hands before climbing up on the bed and straddling her son's body. She leaned down to give him a lingering kiss that he returned sweetly, gently.

"I'm going to get on my knees and elbows, sweetie," Lori told her son. "That will give you really good access to my ass. Just go slow and easy and stop if I tell you to. Okay?"

Noah swallowed and nodded. "Yeah, Mom." His head was almost spinning. His mother, his first lover and a woman that he truly loved was going to let him have anal sex with her. This was just too amazing.

Lori got herself into position over the large towel then looked over her shoulder and her son and grinned as she wiggled her ass. "I'm ready, anytime you are, sweetie."

Noah, on his knees, moved in behind his mother's up-thrusted ass. She had her legs together but her anus was completely exposed. Noah straddled his mother's legs and looked down at her ass. Her anus was coated with the anal lube, glinting dully in the soft light. He pressed the head of his cock up to her asshole then held on to his cock before he started pushing firmly, but slowly, against his mother's tight little back passage.

Lori closed her eyes. She felt her son's cock head pressing into her ass. She thought of the cucumbers she'd fucked her ass with and now her son's beautifully big cock was going to fuck it. She moaned.

Noah stopped. "You okay, Mom? You want me to stop?"

"No, baby," Lori breathed out. "I'm just anticipating how good this is going to feel. It's got me totally excited."

Noah continued to press his cock against his mother's asshole. Fascinated, he watched as it slowly began spreading it open and passing through it. He was so excited, his cock couldn't get any harder.

"Oh yessss, baby!" Lori cried out softly. "That's it. Slow and easy." The feeling of her son's huge cock opening up her anus, stretching it tightly as his thick shaft began to enter her rectum was nearly painful to her, but it was a good pain, not a searing, burning pain. Her breath was now coming in shallow little pants as she tried to relax her ass completely.

Noah's cock head was through his mother's anus and another couple of inches of his hard shaft. He decided to stop there for a bit. "I'm going to wait a moment, Mom," he told Lori.

"Yeah, okay," Lori responded. That was probably a good decision, she thought. Her son's cock had her anus so tightly stretched she needed a few seconds for the sphincter muscle to relax, as she knew it would, as it always had with the cucumbers.

Noah appreciated the view of his cock stuffed in his mother ass, her womanly rounded ass, her hips, waist, back, and shoulders. All in all, it was one of the most, if not the most, erotic views of his mother that he'd ever had. God! He thought. My mother is so damned hot and she's letting me fuck her ass!

Noah began to fuck his cock in and out of his mother's ass just a little, more of a pushing and pulling of her stretched anal sphincter muscle back and forth rather than his cock actually sliding in and out through it.

"Mmm." Her son was doing good. Soon, she knew, he would be able to really fuck her ass. She was looking forward to that. Masturbating with a dildo or cucumber was one thing, having her son fucking her was quite something else.

Soon Noah pulled his cock back to the rim of his glans then shoved forward, burying over half it's length up inside his mother's rectum.

"Oh yessss, Noah!" Lori cried out.

That was all it took for Noah to begin fucking his mother's ass faster and deeper.

Now Lori began to make little inarticulate sounds in her throat. Yes, her son was fucking her ass now. Yes, his thickness flowing so smoothly, back and forth, through her asshole felt so good. Yes, his hard cock going deep up inside her, almost painfully so, excited her tremendously.

"Yes, Noah! Yes, baby! "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Lori gasped out, pushing her ass back against her son's deeply thrusting cock.

Noah, grinning, felt a subtle but definite further relaxing of his mother's anus. He tightened his hold on her hips and really began fucking her ass with smooth strokes in and out, fast and deep. The tightness of her anal sphincter around his cock felt damned good. He pulled his cock back each time so that he could just see the rim of his cock head before shoving it back in nearly the whole length of his cock. He was starting to pant also and he was working up a light sheen of sweat.

I wonder? Noah thought, then pulled his cock all the way out of his mother's ass and saw it gaping open. Wow! How neat, he told himself. Seeing his mother's gaping asshole, where his cock had just been and would be again soon excited him. It wasn't perfectly round either. Her anal sphincter muscles made the shape of a triangle with the points rounded. As his mother's ass began to close up, Noah quickly thrust his cock through it and deep, again, into his mother's rectum.

Lori gasped and grunted as the feeling of her son's cock now plunging quickly through her asshole and deep inside her. And then she cried out some more as he continued fucking her ass so wonderfully.

Noah felt the first stirrings of an impending orgasm. "I love you, Mom," he panted. "And I love fucking your ass."

"Yes, baby," Lori gasped. "I love it too."

"I'm going to come, Mom. I'm going to come in your ass."

"Ooo-Ooo-Ooo!" Lori wailed. She'd been getting close to orgasm herself. Her son's words, the imagery of his cum splashing deep up in her ass, the feeling of his beautifully big cock fucking her ass put her over that edge.

"Coming! Coming!" Lori gasped twice then her body was convulsing in a beautiful orgasmic bliss... and, she somehow realized, she was squirting as she came.

Noah was oblivious to his mother's squirting. He was only aware that he was right on the edge of orgasm and that his mother was coming right now. Then, he too, began coming. He felt those wonderful waves of intense pleasure as his semen rushed up through his piss tube and blasted out the end of it, coating the bottom end of his mother's colon with it's thick slickness.

"Ohhhh," Lori whispered as she slid her body forward.

Noah, feeling the last of his orgasmic pleasure, slid with her, leaving his cock in her ass and covering his mother's body with his, supporting a lot of his weight with his elbows and knees.

Mother and son lay there for several moments. Noah felt his cock shrinking in his mother's ass. "I'm going to get up now," he said.

"Uh-huh," Lori nodded. "Ahhhh," she sighed as she felt her son's cock slid out of her well-fucked asshole.

Noah sat back on his heels and picked up the small towel to wipe off his cock. He was smiling. He'd brought his mother to orgasm with anal sex and he'd had a great one himself.

Lori shifted and turned over and sat up on the top edge of the large towel. She locked eyes with her son and wiggled her eyebrows at him and grinned. "You made me squirt again. This is getting to be a habit. Twice in one day."

Noah looked at his mother wide-eyed. "Really?" Then he looked down to the towel and saw a big wet stain. "Wow! How wonderful!"

Lori laughed. "Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

"Well, Noah, how do you like anal sex?"

"I loved it. How about you?"

"It was everything I'd hoped it would be, and more."

"Soooo, you're saying we might do this more than just this once," Noah gave his mother an impish grin.

Lori laughed again. "Oh yeah, big boy. We will most definitely do this more than this once."

Lori and Noah cleaned up and went into the family room to see what was on TV. They cuddled and kissed. Later, Lori sucked Noah's cock and swallowed his come. Later still, Noah went down on his mother and brought her to another wonderfully pleasing orgasm. Then they went to bed.

Chapter 9.

In the shower John and Abby embraced and kissed as the hot water streamed over their bodies. She reached for her father's half hard cock, squeezing and stroking it.

"Mmm, that feels good, Abby," John murmured, as he reached for his daughter's pussy and pinched her clitoris between her labia firmly, rubbing his thumb and forefinger back and forth.

Abby inhaled roughly. "Oh! Oh! That feels wonderful."

He leaned down to kiss his daughter on the mouth. He was still pinching her labia and rolling his thumb and finger over them. She was still squeezing his cock. John pulled his lips away from his daughter's, blinking. The water stream from the shower was behind Abby and water was splashing up in his face. He smiled as he placed his hands on his daughter's waist, then stepped back a pace, pulling her with him. Now the water was hitting her lower back. John lifted a hand to his face and wiped away the drops.

Abby was looking expectantly at him.

"My God, Abby, I can't believe this, now that I've had a little time to let what we just did sink in... and think about what we are going to do. You're really alright with this?"

"Daddy, I love you. And I mean I love you sexually. I've wanted to have sex with you for years. I masturbated thinking about it."

John laughed. "Well, darling daughter, I did the same thinking about you. And I can't begin tell you how much pleasure, although guilty pleasure, that brought me."

"Yeah, well me too. I thought I was a freak, a pervert, so I decided to see what I could find out about it. It seems that what we're both feeling isn't all that unusual. It called genetic sexual attraction and it happens in situations like ours, where we only saw each other infrequently, or where close relatives, like us, don't see each other at all while the child is growing up and then, by chance, they meet when adults and there's a kind of sexual attraction due to genetic similarities. It has to do with people finding others who are similar to them in various ways—some, or perhaps most, of which aren't obvious or apparent—to be sexually attractive, and who are more similar than close relatives?

"Anyway, since I found out about it, I dug deeper and found that there have been documented cases of this happening, I stopped feeling guilty and gave in to my desires... well, at least as far as masturbating while fantasizing about having sex with you, Daddy." Abby laughed and gave her father a quick kiss.

"And now I don't have to fantasize and I sure as hell am not going to feel guilty about us having sex." The reality of what she was saying, the fact that she had just sucked her father's cock and swallowed his cum, that he'd gone down on her and licked her pussy so wonderfully and made her come, and that in just a few minutes they were going to have full-on sex, with his big cock fucking her pussy, sent a delightful shiver of wonder and anticipation through her body.

"Oh Daddy," Abby gushed as she threw her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a long, loving kiss. "I'm so excited about this!"

John, his hands still on his daughter's lovely slim waist, smiled at her, then kissed her sweetly on the lips. "I am too, baby. I am too." His body was all but vibrating with sexual excitement.

"I know, Daddy," Abby said as she reached down to where his hard cock was pressing against her pussy to pull it up straight between them. She wrapped her arms around her father's back and pulled her body tightly against his. Abby was five feet, six inches tall, her father was six feet even. Due to the height difference, the tip of his ten-inch long hard cock was well above her navel. She shivered with anticipation again.

John placed a finger under his daughter's chin and tilted her face up towards his. "Baby, I want to make love to you so badly," he said in a hoarse voice. He kissed her several times and ran his hands up and down her back.

"Oh yes, Daddy," Abby managed to get out. Her heart was pounding very hard in her chest.

Father and daughter took turns rinsing their bodies, with a little help from each other, then turned off the water, got out of the shower and began toweling off. John was done before Abby, who was toweling the water out of her hair.

"My hair's all wet, Dad," Abby said while giving her father a questioning look.

"Not a problem, darling. You look beautiful and a little wet hair in bed will be just fine. Just finish what you're doing and I'll go turn down the covers." John gave his daughter a quick kiss and walked into the bedroom. Hell, he thought, Abby could come to bed dripping wet right now and I wouldn't give a damn.

John grinned to himself as he left the bathroom. My God! he thought, my beautiful, desirable daughter and I are going to have sex. And what's even better is that she wants it as much as I do. Don't screw this up, John. Take it slow and easy. Don't just fuck her; make sweet, wonderful love to her. And then another thought hit him. And she's going to be living with me for the next four years, at least. Woo-hoo!

Abby came out of the bathroom just a couple of minutes later. She was very excited and her pussy was very wet, almost to the point of dripping her vaginal lubrication out from between her labia. Her father was lying back on his big bed, against the pillows. His cock was fully erect. Seeing him like that, seeing his huge cock being held straight up from his body and being stroked by his hand almost made Abby gasp.

1...89101112...23