Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

John laughed. "Oh, hell no! In fact, I would love to watch you fuck me."

The two women kissed one last time then separated. Noah maneuvered his mother onto her back, kissing her on the mouth, smelling and tasting Abby's pussy. He found her pussy to be totally wet and his cock slid in easily and quickly, giving his mother a wonderful sense of coming full circle in their lovemaking as she wrapped his hips with her legs and set her heels down on his now thrusting ass.

"Oh baby, so good. So good," Lori sighed.

John watched his daughter squat over his big cock, position it at her vaginal entrance, and then lower her hips, forcing his thickness deep up into her pussy, stretching her vaginal sphincter as she did so.

Abby's eyes rolled back and her mouth fell open as the wonderful feeling of her father's huge cock opening her pussy so wide and filling it so deep. "Ohhh, Daddy!" she sighed.

For the next several minutes the two couples fucked, side-by-side, with only the various moans and groans of pleasure and the wet sounds of two big cocks fucking two tight, but wet pussies... until, nearly at the same time, both women cried out in pleasure as they again came to orgasm. The men took over then, fucking their woman hard and fast until, seconds later, their cocks again began ejaculating into their woman's pussy for the last time that night.

* * * *

For the rest of the school year, the Donovans and the Mackenzies met at least twice a week to have a foursome, alternating houses. Both Lori and Abby enjoyed double penetration many times. And, of course, the rest of the time, Noah and his mother slept together and had regular sex, as did Abby and her father. Also, Noah and Abby would have sex without their parents frequently, but then, John and Lori would do the same without their children. Still, it wasn't all sex between them. They went on dates—Noah and Abby, John and Lori, all four of them. They had long walks and long talks and got to know each other well. It was pretty much a given by spring that Noah and Abby would be getting married. But then John surprised Lori by asking her to marry him and she said yes. They planned a double wedding.

Noah and Abby still had three years of school to finish, at the very least, so after that first school year and with their weddings coming up soon, Lori and John decided to sell their houses and buy one that had two master suites. After they were married, they would all live together and have sex together any night of the week that they wanted to if they wanted to.

Over the years of true love and affection, mixed with a whole lot of sex, the four of them often laughed at the coincidences that had brought them together—very large cucumbers, very large cocks, and all of them willing to accept incest as their natural right.

The End

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers