All Comments on 'Coke Whore, The Next Chapter'

by Mostera1

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It was good

to see her escape a terrible youth, and rise above her past. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great finish to a great story.

You picked a great story to continue and did a seamless job of it. Great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I read coke whore first

your story made a lot more sense. You seemed like you thought it though. It tied well. The scenes of her past were disturbing. Yet she found love. I liked the lap dance, better than the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Over the top

Kind of hard to read, but then she was a addict. Not my cup of tea. Perhaps you should have toned it down on the violent parts. Overall okay.

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
great story

did as you said, read the other part , now more of these two please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you must not know much about cocaine...

"The guy in Cheryl's ass pulled out went behind Nancy and plunged his cock into her butt without lubrication. She shrieked in pain, her asshole tearing apart. Nancy didn't care. She was enjoying the coke high too much."

"Then Dwa'an feeling the urge pissed on Nancy. Laughing he said, "Enjoying your shower, you sorry ass bitch, heh, heh, heh!" Nancy didn't care; in her drug induced euphoria she focused only on Cheryl's tongue."

Nancy didn't care...Nancy didn't care...

Really huh...for real...hahaha...I don't know what kind of cocaine your characters were snorting...must be some new high grade government stuff...I never heard of or did any cocaine that made someone not care if their asshole was torn apart...you lost me right there...

UNBELIEVABLE FICTION...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Spoken

Like a true cokehead. You are more worried that the author supposedly didn't get the drug right than the actual story itself. "I never heard of or did any cocaine that made..." speaks volumes to your character. Such anger over a decent story of two lonely people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mr. Coke?

If you took the time to read the first story you would know she did more than cocaine. She did everything except heroin. This is a Next Chapter, and the author suggested to read the first story to help understand this one better. If you did you wouldn't have wrote a fucking stupid tirade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it up!

Great first effort - like or don't like some of the subject matter, it shows real talent. Please keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good writing

Your characters are well thought out, the sex scenes are hot, and there's a good arc in your story. I liked it and will look forward to other, future contributions. But the coke dealer Dwa'an (sp?) came across as a caricature. Although there are some profoundly sociopathic folks in involved in the drug business, I think the dealer would have been a stronger presence in the story if he had been smoother and more seductive. That would have made for a longer story, though one more nuanced as Nancy dealt with her past and her continuing attraction to that life. Addicts are sober one day at a time and are always just one drink or hit away from relapsing into a world they know more intimately than any other.

Good story, look forward to your next one!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
OUT OF A GARBAGE CESSPOOL

bloomed a love, devotion, loyalty and trust. Enough for all. TK U MLJ LV NV

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 12 years ago
5 stars again.

I have know a woman that spent a bad few years on drugs, she did all sorts of things that she now bitterly regrets, some of the things in your story did indeed happen to her, but now she is clean and has been for some years now, I know she will never be totally free from the craving but it's one day, one week, one month, one year at a time. I am helping her as much as I can as are our other friends, she should in fact be dead, a fact she now realises. But she is alive and well and someone I can truly call a friend. So from my point of view? redemption? for the 'coke whore'? To me yes I would happily cheer her on as I am helping my friend in the 'real' world. Thank you again M1, and once again good story, good read.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 12 years ago

it's nice to see that a bad past doesn't always lead to more heartache. thought she had her share of ups and downs, dave was with her all the way and they got their happily ever after! (now the other two!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I am impressed

I read your other stories, and they are great. I thought this was great too. Then I see it was your first story. Good writing. Can't wait for more.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Naturaly 5 stars

The old Hungarian way of saying the next: The BEST whore will be the BEST wife.

Not every whore only the BEST one will be. This story (and the earlier chapter) is an excellent example of this Hungarian way of saying, as DG Hear's 2 excellent escort girl stories "Finding the Right Woman" and "Built on Lies". It is special thank for the author to use the Adultbreastfeeding as erotic scen in the story. I prefer the milk to beer, so it is my special pleaseure. (My erotic dream there are a World, where the women feed 50% of the male people's food by womantmilk or womanmilk product as chees and etc). The erotic adultbreestfeeding works after the children did not suck from the breast and it can last 20-30 years, only the wife must suply extra calcium and she will not be afraid of being fat, because the husband suks her extra calorias, only the husband should do diet.............

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Adultbreastfeeding

The erotic adultbreastfeeding is said by the active participiants binds the husband and wife more thight string as other thing except the common children and assists the wife get rid of fat without diet only to substituate the calcium, calcium, calcium.

The husband must do diet instead of the wife.................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Only one word.

WOW!!!!!!! A five star masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved your additon

I read the lovely original; then followed the link here. If I hadn't known beforehand that this was from a different author I never would have thought so on my own. A seemless interpretation. I actually "liked" that you went farther and deeper into her past to help us understand her character, the pain & loss better.

Absolutely blown-away that this was your first story, it's bookmarked immediately after the original in my Favorite bookmarks.

Thx;

DKP

frazodfrazodalmost 10 years ago

Wow, thank you. That was both hot and heart warming. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continuation.

Wow. You guys did a great job of continuing this story. It almost felt like it was done by one single author. Great story line and interesting to follow. Well done. Thanks.

Elmer100Elmer100about 7 years ago

I didn't think a follow-on could do justice to

'Coke Whore',

but it does. 2 great stories. I recommend them.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 6 years ago
The sequel that topped the original

I rarely give five stars, I just feel like a story really needs to be beyond the best to get that rating. The original was a very good story, a 3.5 - 1/2 star for being somewhat incomplete and another 1/2 for some inconsistencies.

Both stories lost 1/2 star because there's just no way that you can have screaming orgasms with children in the house without them coming to investigate! lol

While there were minor issues with your sequel, I found myself unable to be as harsh as I normally am in ratings... I was very happy with how you developed the characters past the original, including focusing on counselling and help beyond just the victim relying upon the lover to fix everything with the magic power of love (never works, we have specialized counselling for a reason!)

I'm looking forward to reading more of your work, though you may never read this, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to finish a good story, and make it even better in the process.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too Bad You Have Left Us

An entertaining story about redemption. The only cure for people like Jessie and Dwa'an is a slab and a deep, dark hole. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Excellent story, keep them coming. How about another chapter? Good job!

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
That's a proper sequel to the story

I wondered during the story why the husband was ok, even went along with, the lady's statement that she was a coke-whore. Now I see that he (husband) finally realized that she wasn't that person. Glad he came to his senses.

Well done. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

there is little sense in arguing over what people are into.

but I found this to be just disgusting.

if you read page 1& 2 and enjoy it you should urgently get some professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WONDERFUL STORY! Maybe another chapter or similar story?

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

who cares what the shit for brains losers who wish to remain anonymous because they cant come close to writing any thing close to what you have put into words very nice story . look forward to more solid five

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent story but I have to admit I liked the first chapter a bit more! Still deserving of a BIG FAT FUCKING 5 FLAMING NOVA STARS! Also a BIG fucking thank you.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

A very fitting sequel to the original story. I will definitely read more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! As far as a mother, just try to harm Samuel or Charles, let alone Roberta. You will see momma bear tear you up. A mother doesn't allow people to hurt HER KIDS or her husband, and she has a perfect dose of both, with a new minivan to haul HER FAMILY. Not a whore, she's proudly a wife and mother of 3 children!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous