All Comments on 'Cold As Ice Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 9 years ago
the "ice" was in the ice...

in the beer cooler, ice to cool the beers obviously... But ...diamonds won't be visible if embedded in ice cubes or ice blocks...that's why crooked Sharples dipped his hand in the cooler, to check the ice....

I could be wrong, but that's my take on it.

AND.. I see that the wicked Elizabeth is back on the scene...I knew she was lurking somewhere; I do wonder who her "associates" are, though....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

McCombs and Sharples took the diamonds from the ice cooler when they remved it, Croyle was looking elsewhere. Then Sharples took the diamonds to Cook and Cook handed them over to Wargrave or one of his associates.

I suspect when Wargrave gets burned by Cook, he will see he has three choices. The first is to get out of Dodge and move his operations to another state and try to reconnect his links with his mentor; the only other real choice is he will have to make a deal with the Crowbar, the Crowbar's wife, the FBI or the CIA to help him out of his current predicament; he third choice will be to fall prostrate at the feet of the Shadow Man and beg to be let back into his good graces, as the Shadow Man is the fourth associate in the group that includes Crowbar's sister Elizabeth.

rothltdoadrothltdoadalmost 9 years ago
lol

that one was just too easy

love ur stories; dont know what it is cause it aint the sex. And I wish I could tell you whats wrong with ur sex scenes but I think it requires some experimenting and research to fix. The point is I enjoy reading you so far as im concerned u could reduce the time u spend on those scens but they are also integral to plot and the hmmm relationships so u cant drop them.

In any case keep writing and thank you for all the hard work.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too easy

And the clues were as vast as Antarctica. ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Ice are the diamonds!

Mccombs n Sharples carried them out in the drinks cooler.

666iceman666icemanover 4 years ago
Ice

Answer In the Ice in the cooler as diamonds are referred to as ICE

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

It's already been said.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

Now that we know that Cook is NOT the “The Shadow Man” That leaves six potential suspects as him. I have my favorite, which I noted in previous series. Hope I’m right

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES