Cold As Ice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that, baby?" he asked, not really interested, having worked out his nut three times.

"Diamonds, baby." Karen said. "That shipment of diamonds coming in? I want you to sell them to me instead of your other client."

"What?! You gotta be shittin' me." Cook said. Just as he was about to grab Karen's hips and fling her off of him, he felt the pressure of her hand gripping his Fruit squeeze just a bit harder, but not enough to cause pain... yet.

"Mmm, baby," said Karen, massaging the businessman's balls, "allow me to tighten your... nuts." Cook looked up at her. She was radiantly beautiful, but her eyes were cold... as cold as ice. She had her father's eyes, but Cook did not know that.

"Now let's not play games here." Karen said icily. "I know the diamonds are coming in Monday night, I have the means and backing to buy them and make it worth your while. And I've got your balls in my hand right now."

"Do you know what my client would do to me if I fucked him over like that?" Cook gasped.

"Henry Wargrave?" Karen asked wickedly. "Oh, don't worry about him. My associates and I will make sure he doesn't do anything to you. In fact, it's one of my associates that wants to hurt Wargrave by keeping these diamonds from him. So... do we have a deal?"

"You fucking bitch!" Cook gasped. He grabbed Karen to fling her off, and felt the excruciating pain of her squeezing his testicles as hard as she could. That wasn't enough to stop him, and he got up to charge her...

"That's enough, stop right there."

Cook reeled back to the bed. The attractive older woman, wearing glasses and a clingy dress, had appeared out of seemingly nowhere. The .38 Special revolver in her hand arrested his attention even further. Her face looked familiar to him... she looked like someone else he knew, but he couldn't quite place it...

"What the fuck is this?" Cook asked, his voice low and menacing, his eyes staring daggers at Karen Warner Harlan. "Blackmail? My wife knows I fuck around, and so does she. And I'm too connected for any scandal to affect my Council position."

"You've got it all wrong, Mr. Cook." said Elizabeth. "We're not trying to blackmail you, we just want some new best friends. Diamonds are a girl's best friend, dontcha know." The woman's sarcastic wit reminded Cook of the Iron Crowbar... oh, that's it, she looks like him. They must be related.

Elizabeth continued, pointing the gun at the ceiling but still ready for use, "Like my friend here said, we're offering you a deal for those diamonds. Bring them to us instead of Mr. Wargrave, and we'll pay you well, protect you from him, and give you no more trouble. Give them to him, and you and your wife will both be found in tiny pieces, after you're forced to watch her being gang-raped in front of you, all courtesy of our associate who does not take 'no' for an answer. What will it be, Mr. Cook? If you don't help us, you're 'cooked', pun fully intended..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They were in the small safehouse apartment on the other side of Town, which Thaddeus Ward of Ward Harvester kept for overnight business guests. It had been converted to apartments from a motel, as the Bypass road and hotels to the north had wiped out its business.

Elizabeth was on one double bed while Karen was on the other. Karen was using a huge dildo, thrusting it into her sodden pussy, while Elizabeth fingered her clit, slit and labes much more gently.

"Oh God, oh fuck!" Karen gasped in exasperation. "I have got to get some fucking cock!"

"I told you," said Elizabeth, "you should fuck my baby brother. His iron hard cock would have you coming in buckets."

"Oh Jesus, there is no way I'd fuck him, even if he was the last cock on the face of this earth." replied Karen, her voice full of disgust. "I'd rather fuck my brother, and you know how much I hate his fucking guts."

"Yeah..." Elizabeth whispered, enjoying her own fantasy as her fingers did the walking. Karen looked over at her, and the idea came to her ice-cold, evil mind.

"So, baby," Karen said, "how do you know how hard your brother's cock is?" She got up and eased herself onto the other bed next to the older woman, pressing into Elizabeth's left side, her fingers sliding over the woman's torso to her pubic bush. "Have you ever fucked your brother?" Her fingers slid along Elizabeth's slit, and she felt the heat and wetness of the woman's cunt."

"He... he raped me once." Elizabeth said quietly.

"And you haven't taken revenge?" Karen asked, astonished. "You haven't tried to kill him?"

"No..." Elizabeth moaned. "I hated his guts at the time, and I wanted to kill him, but I realized later that I got hot every time I thought of him fucking me..."

"Oh, does it make you hot thinking of your brother fucking you, Elizabeth?" Karen asked. One finger, then a second, slid into Elizabeth's honey hole, and Karen felt Liz's cunt clutch at the invading digits. She began fucking the older woman harshly and hotly.

"Think of him, Elizabeth." Karen urged, whispering right into Elizabeth's ear, smelling her perfume, hearing her gasps. "Think of your brother on top of you. Think of his big, hard cock plunging into you, again and again... think about how hard he is inside you... think of his bare cock fucking you, think of him getting his nut and coming inside you... oh yeah, think of your own brother shooting his load into this sweet pussy of yours..."

"OHHHHHH! UNNHH!!" Elizabeth moaned loudly. Her vagina clamped down hard on Karen's deeply probing fingers as Elizabeth came hard. Karen watched Elizabeth's luscious body shudder and shiver as her orgasm ripped through her like a tidal wave, crashing into her, her nerves on ecstatic overload as the gray mist swirled behind her eyes for several seconds.

When Elizabeth opened her eyes, she saw Karen's gorgeous face just inches above hers. "Thank you." she gasped, not having any other words for the intense pleasure she had just experienced.

Karen kissed Elizabeth's mouth gently. "Don't thank me, thank your brother for that orgasm. And maybe one day your dream of making love with him will come true." Elizabeth closed her eyes and moaned, an aftershock of a smaller orgasm spasming in her pussy as the image of her brother kissing her like Karen just did while deeply fucking her filled her mind.

Karen got off the bed and went back to her own bed. "Geez, no wonder Dr. Fredricson came here to this Town. There's more incest and swinging and hot sex here than anywhere else in the world."

"Gonna fuck your brother?" Elizabeth asked, the pleasing lassitude of the aftermath of her massive climax still flowing through her, like lightning running through a cloud.

"Harrumph!" Karen snorted. "No way in hell would I let that shit-eater's cock touch me. Besides, he has that 'Miss Christianity' whore fucking his balls off like my Aunt Katherine used to do." Elizabeth said no more, she was fast falling asleep.

Still sexually frustrated, Karen turned out the lights. As she lay in bed she tried to turn over in her mind the diamond haul they were about to make. The fourth person in their group had wanted the women to make Thomas Cook do this, and solely for the purpose of fucking over Henry Wargrave. For that man to even consider fucking over someone as huge as Wargrave was ballsy enough, and Karen realized that Wargrave must've really offended her associate to have him coming after Wargrave so fiercely. Like her, her associate was as cold as ice inside his corruption-eaten soul...

To be continued.

So, dear readers, how did the perps get the diamonds past the TCPD's Finest? How will those sneaky criminals get them around the Iron Crowbar again?... or will they? And what will Henry R. Wargrave do? Solution next chapter!