All Comments on 'Cold Cruelty'

by MistressFeenix

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Depressing and dispiriting.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
What an incredible deut!

This was some story - that it was your first is amazing. If anything it was perhaps a little too cold but it was panties-dampening erotica of great literary ability. I look forward to reading much more of your output - soon.

Thank you and please take five stars - and remember, you can't please everyone.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
Sorry!

That was, of course, meant to read 'debut', When will they develope a typo-fixer that really works?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

An incerdible and full on story I couldn't stop reading... It made me shake with excitement and also a bit of shame....It is very close to how my Master used me, minus the pegs.. I do hope you continue to write... Very well done for your first submission... I assure you there have been many, many stories ive read on literotica and your's is up there... Totally 5 stars.... Cheers and thanks

MistressFeenixMistressFeenixabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

@mel and Anonymous #2- Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you liked it!

CherokeeSub23CherokeeSub23almost 12 years ago
Beautiful!

The story was amazing, you did a fabulous job. Not to mention, your astounding ability to capture the moment, feelings, and pain. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

Your story was amazing in that it hit all the notes I fantasize about. I'm a guy and I dream about dominating women, but I'm too cowardly to even say hi. Your story allowed me to live out my passions in one blazing night of fire. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awfully noisy for an apartment...

It was a good story, except that he lives in an apartment, and she is screaming, and there is spanking, all of which would be noisy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow!!

God this story is hot! If there's anything sexier on this site, i havent read it - absolutely loved it, youre a hell of a writer! What can i say but please write more, ideally with the utterly yummy hero of this story again (btw i really loved the cut away to his point of view towards the end :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Then she got mad

Tired of being tortured, she took a knife and filleted him, piece by piece. It took him hours to die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Read the title

It never fails to astound me when people on a erotic fiction site stumble across a story titled 'Cold Cruelty' and are judgemental about the content. Especially when the story is about exactly what it's title says. The way cold is used in the title clearly showcases that it means 'lacking affection or warmth of feeling'. While cruelty means 'pleasure in causing pain and suffering.' Cruelty is also defined by law as 'behavior that causes physical or mental harm to another, especially a spouse, whether intentionally or not.' Now I don't know about y'all but I would have to say this story is the epitome of Cold Cruelty. Although if you are stupid enough to not know what the title means then I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you are dumb enough to comment on the story and make it clear to everyone else that you are completely ignorant as well.

The story fits the title and for the most part the grammar and spelling checks out so for me that means this is a story well done. It also doesn't hurt that the writer is also a master of crafting the characters to fit the roles they play in a realistic manner. The girl is pretty much broken and doesn't think much of herself which just opens her up even more to be manipulated by her masters cruelty.

And to the person who suggested in a comment that the girl should kill him? You are correct that he might deserve it, but the attack wouldn't come from her, she is pretty much a shell of who she once was. She also believes herself to love her master, probably as a result of his manipulation. It's too late for her to 'save herself' and it may be too late to save her at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
beautiful

One sex act leads to another more extreme. before she knew it she needed to be abused brutally. I would enjoy reading this story aloud to my daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of my favorites

This is one of my favorite stories. It's well written and very sexy. I also love that it's a full, stand alone story, but doesn't take you outside of their fantasy world. Some authors spend chapters on the back story - I don't care. I want to read these moments.

The dialogue is also perfect. What are whores good for? Beating and fucking. MVP line. This story was written with great care and it shows.

It's lovely. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just hope there was at least a bit of aftercare.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous