Cold Cruelty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had calmed a bit, when the cum and the tears had had some time to dry on her skin, he spoke. "Stand, whore." He said it quietly. There was no need to shout now, she would obey him instantly, simply because there were no thoughts left in her own head. He watched her struggle to her feet and wobble on unsteady legs, balanced on precarious heels. "Come to me." She crossed the room awkwardly. He knew the plug was making every step an agony and that, with her hands locked as they were, balance was extremely difficult. He waited patiently as she humiliated herself, stumbling and swaying her way across the room. When she reached him he simply pointed at the ground and she dropped to her knees as if they had been broken. He reached forward and unclipped the chain from her cuffs and then removed them. "Turn around. Forehead on the ground." She obeyed and he pulled the plug from her body.

"Stand. Put your coat on. You may have one button until you get home." She pulled the coat on and he watched her struggle to decide which button she would use. She chose one in the middle, which meant the coat would just barely cover her breasts, but would stay closed around her hips.

"Get out of my sight. I'll see you next week. Don't be late."