All Comments on 'Cold Night, Colder Wife'

by croat79

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
winters

canadian winters can be brutal at this time of the year, with this time being early december and not to brutal in march. I see nothing wrong with this statement or the author statement. The story is short and to the point, good job, and you didn't need four other couples.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
When she asked, "What got into you?"

He would have been simple minded not to tell her, (it was looking at her sexy body and the sweet smell of her pussy that drove him crazy for her body.)

It works for me every time, when I try the old sneak attack.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what got into him

was that he let his Alpha male out, and she responded favourably

just the way nature intended

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
So??

When does the story begin? Are you planing anything like that? You might just shorten it: I came, fucked her and went to sleep. Fin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Men are funny

im an ass man. So i noticed how most writers talk about big boobs, large breasts, to make a woman pretty. But think about this, have you seen a woman with big boobs and no ass? She looks pretty sad, doesn't she?

But a girl with a big, nice ass, doesnt have to have any big boobs to look good in a bikini or a tight dress. Remember that you all.

Breasts dont make a woman, but without a nice ass they aint very pretty. A face goes with a body.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
What?

What got into him? She may know, but I don't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous