All Comments on 'Cold Steele - and Mrs. Robinson Ch. 03'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
thilltellthilltellalmost 9 years ago

Nice to see the reference to Tully. You have so many good characters I forget their names.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Great Read*****

Thanks for sharing.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 9 years ago

And the tale continues. Looking forward to the next chapter.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
CLUES ARE ALWAYS THERE

if one know where to look and how to look. TK U MLJ LV NV

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Point of order?

Watch out for tricky writers who take a fiendish delight in plot twists...

If I was an enemy of Mr. Robinson? Or the next heir in line to inherit from the estates of either of the murdered? And I wanted to get him into a shit load of trouble? I would be using his name in vain to arrange those murders and set up the hired killer to get himself killed to remove him as a possible witness that could recognize the real instigator.

I'm just saying, it sounds easy to get a "Conviction Beyond a Reasonable Doubt". That is the function of the "Innocence Project", to try to free possibly innocent victims of assumption and prejudice, Legal Defense Incompetency and Police/Prosecutor/Judicial Misconduct.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
A Shootout!

Your Westerns are showing. You know that all this amounts to hearsay and probably the witnesses won't be able to sing....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Point blank range?

And one misses and the other never gets off a shot? This isn't the wild, wild west, it's Sci/fi that's moving at a snail's pace. UGH!

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 9 years agoAuthor
To anon of 5/27 point blank range

I normally don't respond to comments on or about my stories but I will yours.

Sorry to stretch your ability to believe in a possible reality by so much. My character, Jasper, was a little shaken to have a Glock pointed at his head and was unable to hit a moving target. I guess he's not a tough as you.

And I'm sorry you feel the story is moving slowly. If you would show your Lit member name, I would like to read some of your work so you can teach how to write a fast moving story.

Failing that please send you address so I can refund the money you've spent on my work.

Finally, I invite you to exercise the ultimate form of editing and censorship, namely stop reading now and don't read more of my work.

Woodmanone

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Correction needed

In the first story in this series it was mentioned that Abby's father had died. Now he's alive. If the author ever reads this comment I think he should consider going back and changing that in the first story. Perhaps he could change it to grandfather?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
steele 03

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
repeat steele

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
steele 03 # 03

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
I'm loving the drama and mystery

and the humanity of the players. I am also enjoying the simplicity of the plot.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
2292 Followers
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...